porting to avoid stomp

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: muerte.3842

muerte.3842

Just fought an SFR guardian on EB who tagged our keep… downed him and was just about to stomp when he ALT + F4’d to avoid… and then he comes back and again does the same….

To me this is a really pathetic and cowards way to avoid dying and those that do this should be punished more..

Due to this coward taking the easy way out i do not get any loot or xp from this even though i fair and square killed him…

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I do think you will end up dead when you are downed and using alt f4 to avoid a stomp. Lets hope he/she has to queue again on top of that. I will flip a camp for every player doing alt f4

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

he is jumping to heart of mists to actually avoid stomps…

3 times now he has done this…

(edited by muerte.3842)

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

You still get loots, xp, wxp when a player you tagged alt+F4. Never bothered to check if it count as a player kill, but it should. And yes, the player will relog dead, with a queue if there’s any. I never understood why people did that, to be honest.

Edit: and name shaming is forbidden.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

I know name shaming is forbidden, but this guy has done it 3 times now going to heart of the mists to avoid dying so something needs to be done… i dont care if he killed me but taking the cowards way out is pathetic.. sorry but really…

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I know name shaming is forbidden, but this guy has done it 3 times now going to heart of the mists to avoid dying so something needs to be done… i dont care if he killed me but taking the cowards way out is pathetic.. sorry but really…

You getting an infraction because he is a coward won’t make him any braver.

Best to edit your post to remove the name and just send a PM or submit a ticket instead.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

the thing that annoys me most though is that he is doing this simply to contest the keep and avoid ppl using the wp… and he gets away with doing this by simply mapping to somewhere else to avoid dying…

at what point is this fair?

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

Best to edit your post to remove the name and just send a PM or submit a ticket instead.

i’ve removed however this is just really sad… ive sent him in game whisper anyways calling him a coward and to be a man and just die… he he ;-) jokes

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

oxtred.7658

You don’t understand. If he alt+F4, he’s still dead. The only thing he gained is another loading time and a queue.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

he didnt alt and f4, i found out he was going heart of mists…

im talking to him on whisper and all he can say is… QQ and telling me go pve….

he soo funny ;-)

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

I had no idea you could do that when in combat??

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

oxtred.7658

Well at least he’s not making a thread on the forum to whine, so i guess you’re pretty equal. I thought you had to be ooc to travel to hearth of the mists? Anyway, the point still stand, the guy has one more loading, and a queue if there’s any.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

muerte.3842

im not here to whine, just to make a point that ppl like this should not be able to easily get away with this…

doesnt look like they have any queues atm coz he comes straight back into EB… so he gets away with it time and time again…

ah well… sad but what can we do unless anet decide to do something which they wont…

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

uhh.. him going to heart of the mists or not isnt going to stop him from contesting your keep.

since there is no fee for armor repairs anymore, there is absolutely no difference between him dying and porting out.

he’s not ‘getting away’ with anything

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Aha! That explains why they dont drop loot… Had me wondering for a while ^^

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Aha! That explains why they dont drop loot… Had me wondering for a while ^^

just e-mail to exploits@…. (forgot the rest) what he does (in as much details as you can) and they will fix it in the next 5 years giving you that well deserved loot bag.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Yeah email to exploits… or just write your complaint on a piece of paper and throw it in the trash, you will get the same results either way.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

You have to be out of combat to travel, I don’t see a big deal as he’ll keep contesting either way.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Sound to me that you get outplayed.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Fyi, there are few things that will kill your argument faster than using the word “coward” when talking about a video game, lol.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

If he wants to keep spoonfeeding his HP bar to you by standing in front of your keep, you should let him. your spawn waypoint is less than 20 seconds away with swiftness.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

You have to be out of combat to travel, I don’t see a big deal as he’ll keep contesting either way.

I do not think this is correct. Players used to be able to transfer to another map from the queue popup while in combat. This may have changed recently but I don’t recall any patch notes about it.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

As far as I know you can hop onto another map if your queue pops, but I don’t think there are queues apart from during Prime Time on SFR.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: NayaTheWarrior.6023

NayaTheWarrior.6023

i’ve removed however this is just really sad… ive sent him in game whisper anyways calling him a coward and to be a man and just die… he he ;-) jokes

You killed him already…get over it

Nayathewarrior
CommandoKill Guild
NSP Commander

porting to avoid stomp

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Who cares? I do that sometimes when clowns dont bother to stomp, instead they waste time by cleaving.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE