post your server stats here

in WvW

Posted by: forice.3165

forice.3165

take a screenshot. and upload it here.
but don’t post the server stats other people posted.
i want to see which server is most balanced in WvW.
all the datas on internet are useless. and i think WvW stats are related with the population. anyways post it now.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

That was probably one of the closest match-ups over the weekend.

At least Dragonbrand lost that bugged orb, was hilarious looking at map to see a red orb in a green keep for so long.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: hunTShoo.1247

hunTShoo.1247

gz, you got a server with nightactivity

in WvW

Posted by: Droom.7814

Droom.7814

Desolation vs. Augury Rock [FR] vs. Gunnar’s Hold

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: hunTShoo.1247

hunTShoo.1247

gz, you got a server with nightactivity, too.

in WvW

Posted by: forice.3165

forice.3165

hunTShoo.1247
time is not matter really. i saw the server stats for 24 hours today. i didn’t sleep. it was same for 24 hours. just take a screenshot and post it. it is best way. i dont care night or day. i know most asians(japanese, chinese, koreans) and everyone in the world play north america server.

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

IOJ/FA/SOS.

Same thing.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Vizuna Square(Vizunah-Platz) vs. Riverside (Flussufer) vs. Far Shiverpeaks (Ferne Zittergipfel) (Top Tier Matchup in Europe)
Riverside will end 3rd. Everybody is tired of playing on Vizunahs and Far Shiverpeaks borderlands because of the mesmer portal/server issues exploiters from Far Shiverpeaks.
We had no queue times on this maps during primetime yesterday for the first time since release( 2-4 hours queue the last weeks).

Attachments:

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

I’m starting to wonder if the whole night activity aspect is being overblown. Last match when it was TC vs Maguuma vs Dragonbrand both TC and Maguuma got manhandled by Dragonbrand. We were simply far less active than them and the server stats released showed that (over a 4-5 day sample) Dragonbrand basically had queues at all times of day whereas TC and Maguuma had hardly any at off-peak times.

Now TC is ahead and they “seem” way more active than Maguuma during the night so I’ll be interested to see more stats if they are released. Looking at that Dragonbrand vs Jade vs Crystal it’s a wonder to me how it’s so lopsided. Dragonbrand used to have huge presence at all times of day. What gives?

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1268

Michael.1268

Hackuuna,

You are wrong about DB having a HUGE presence at all times of day. It just doesn’t…and along with that, we have no organized groups that fight during off hours, it is all pugs. In our battle (Jade/DB/CD) it was pretty close until the weekend was over and then jade took over. Ironically, this was exactly how our match with TC/Mag went, close and competitive over the weekend and then DB took over during the week.

A large blowout score midweek is not a good indication of how close the servers are since scores tend to snowball. I guess since I only play wvw on the weekends, I really don’t care what the score is on Thursday since I had a lot of fun over the weekend.

Ted Theodore Logan – Elementalist
Bill S Preston Esq – Guardian
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: gandhigonewild.3645

gandhigonewild.3645

Kaineng and Devona’s Rest are stuck in in an awkward place. We have little to no chance of moving up until we grow in population rapidly. It doesn’t seem like there are any “big” servers that we can compete with and not have it be a complete blow out.

Attachments:

Level 80 Norn Warrior
Kætilmund [LaZy] -Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Dragonbrand never had a huge night presence. We have 1 big Taiwanese guild and some scattered oceanic and EU players in NA guilds. I said it then and will say it again, it’s all about whether you’re winning. If you’re winning everyone queues up, if you’re losing nobody cares.

JQ literally has a huge population with pretty decent coverage. They’ve always given us trouble because they can field more players 24/7. During the 24hr matches we were matched with them and SBI, we beat SBI once or twice and lost to JQ more than that.

Now if we could’ve formed a lead during the weekend would this have played out differently? Probably not. The people we pull in when we are winning are the fairweather guys, not the ones actually interested in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

I guess that’s kind of how I’m seeing things now. The queue charts for Dragonbrand last match clearly showed that in almost all the zones there was a queue at all times of day over the 4 day sample. It seems there are a lot of bandwagon players and/or fairweather players because with that kind of participation I’d find it hard to believe that any score could become so terribly lopsided. But I guess as soon as the kitten hits the fan a significant amount of players give up.

EDIT: I guess my memory is off… after finding that chart again I see that it had large queues over the weekend days but the weekday queue was a lot smaller. Definitely Dragonbrand didn’t have a queue at all times of day. My mistake.

Queue for JQ in their last match: https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/6535/Jade_Quarry.PNG
Queue for Dragonbrand in their last match: https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/6527/Dragonbrand.PNG

(edited by Hackuuna.4085)

in WvW

Posted by: Imix.6152

Imix.6152

Blackgate v Gate of Madness v Yak’s Bend

The week prior GoM and Blackgate were tied in score, can you spot where the band-wagoners are?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1268

Michael.1268

The week prior GoM and Blackgate were tied in score, can you spot where the band-wagoners are?

Isn’t it possible that when BG and GoM were fighting against a superior opponent their scores were tied because they were both gettting kittened with a kitten and kitten? It’s not necessarily true that people abandoned GoM for Blackgate.

The score difference between 2 and 3 is meaningless.

Ted Theodore Logan – Elementalist
Bill S Preston Esq – Guardian
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

It’s evident that night capping is a huge issue.

I don’t see why points gained when there are no enemies present should be as valuable as points gained when fighting stiff opposition.

in WvW

Posted by: dmae.9851

dmae.9851

Arborstone vs Blacktide vs Aurora

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

It’s evident that night capping is a huge issue.

I don’t see why points gained when there are no enemies present should be as valuable as points gained when fighting stiff opposition.

That’s not even the worst issue.

The absolute worst issue is having the work (and the epic fights) of several thousands people duking it out at prime time being made utterly irrelevant by 150 or so night cappers who can get a 10k+/day advantage for their server in a trivially easy way.

But of course, if you point this out and propose a solution, you’re being “unfair” to those 150 people. Never mind the current situation royally s….s up the other 5k or so players… let’s f..k up the overwhelming majority to protect the vanishingly small minority, it’s certainly going to do wonders for the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Imix.6152

Imix.6152

Isn’t it possible that when BG and GoM were fighting against a superior opponent their scores were tied because they were both gettting kittened with a kitten and kitten? It’s not necessarily true that people abandoned GoM for Blackgate.

Not meaningless, Crystal Desert was our 3rd party and won purely on night capping, every single day Crystal Desert would be reduced down to 3rd place fielding an extremely weak U.S primetime team ( as evident by them losing miserably against their current match up with other servers that have active A.M players). It was mostly a battle between Blackgate and GoM during P.M hours where we mostly broke even. Until the end of the week started nearing and again people jumped onto the winning team, cementing Crystal Deserts win.

After the week reset and the initial weekend seemed in favor of Blackgate due to their initially slight A.M population sneaking relatively few keeps during those night cappings, suddenly GoM has gone from partial queues to no queue times for any battleground, and Blackgate has gone from a high server at primetime to almost permanently “Full” status.

in WvW

Posted by: Cupcake.8341

Cupcake.8341

Sea of Sorrows here. My favorite part of W3 is never being able to leave spawn for an entire week without getting zerged.
A++ would die again.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ImProVocateur.5189

ImProVocateur.5189

I’m guessing Borlis Pass is far too low on the brackets, lol. That is a trouncing.

in WvW

Posted by: Angerburger.1362

Angerburger.1362

So does the color green win is game? Last week, FA was green and we were dominating and all of these screens show green as the dominant world.

in WvW

Posted by: Deya.3796

Deya.3796

Not meaningless, Crystal Desert was our 3rd party and won purely on night capping, every single day Crystal Desert would be reduced down to 3rd place fielding an extremely weak U.S primetime team ( as evident by them losing miserably against their current match up with other servers that have active A.M players). It was mostly a battle between Blackgate and GoM during P.M hours where we mostly broke even. Until the end of the week started nearing and again people jumped onto the winning team, cementing Crystal Deserts win.

After the week reset and the initial weekend seemed in favor of Blackgate due to their initially slight A.M population sneaking relatively few keeps during those night cappings, suddenly GoM has gone from partial queues to no queue times for any battleground, and Blackgate has gone from a high server at primetime to almost permanently “Full” status.

i so agree with you, but what can they or we do about it?

in WvW

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Wow, that’s just not true at all. I’ll grant you CD won mostly due to AM players, but I dispute that we were 3rd place all the time during prime time. Of course, we may have been playing different maps (I was mostly in CD borderland), but it looked pretty even at prime time to me.

Losing miserably in the current match? Yes, we’re far behind JQ, but DB isn’t that far ahead of us, and over the weekend we were a solid second (first at some points).

Oh, and if you think CD had a lot of AM players, wait until you play JQ.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

So does the color green win is game? Last week, FA was green and we were dominating and all of these screens show green as the dominant world.

Maybe the highest ranking server gets green?

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

That is an odd coincidence. Last I checked, we were winning and we’re green. I’ll try to post the score later tonite.

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

No screen shot but the current score of Sorrow’s Furnace/Darkhaven/Sanctum of Rall

SF 179567 +240,
DH 174104 +215,
SoR 164504 +245

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

(edited by Sir William PD.9615)

in WvW

Posted by: Vacks.6459

Vacks.6459

The highest-ranking server does get green, and the lowest-ranking server gets red. Supposedly there are also slight disadvantages in terrain that come with being green, while red supposedly gets slight advantages.

It is interesting that green seems to most often be on top. I’d like to postulate that maybe instead of being on top because they are green, maybe they are green because they have the greatest potential to begin with during these matches.

Either that, or maybe there’s an overlooked benefit of being green, or maybe it is sheer coincidence.

Server: Tarnished Coast
Guild: Ours Is The Fury [FURY]

in WvW

Vacks.6459

No screen shot but the current score of Sorrow’s Furnace/Darkhaven/Sanctum of Rall

SF 179567 +240,
DH 174104 +215,
SoH 164504 +245

Ooh, DH is catching up. This could be a nailbiter. I was wondering about the scores in this match-up. Thanks for the update.

in WvW

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

The highest-ranking server does get green, and the lowest-ranking server gets red. Supposedly there are also slight disadvantages in terrain that come with being green, while red supposedly gets slight advantages.

It is interesting that green seems to most often be on top. I’d like to postulate that maybe instead of being on top because they are green, maybe they are green because they have the greatest potential to begin with during these matches.

Either that, or maybe there’s an overlooked benefit of being green, or maybe it is sheer coincidence.

If there is an advantage to being green, it could only be in EB as the other 3 maps are identical. I don’t think a small advantage in one map would account for this, so it’s just that green is the highest ranked of the three servers at the beginning of the match.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

in WvW

Vacks.6459

If there is an advantage to being green, it could only be in EB as the other 3 maps are identical. I don’t think a small advantage in one map would account for this, so it’s just that green is the highest ranked of the three servers at the beginning of the match.

You’re absolutely right, and that is what I meant when I said that they are green because they are on top; they’re not on top because they were fortunate to get the “best” color, because if anything, green is “supposedly” at a slight terrain disadvantage (Thanks for pointing it out that this is only the case in EB; I forgot to add that bit).

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

Comparing the graphs, the ‘green’ servers seem to have the higher populations.

But of course, if higher populations corresponds to greater night time coverage, (which it does) that’s just another way of saying the higher ranked servers are green.

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

Thanks Sir William. Been itching to know the score. You guys are continuing to edge up on us. Been a fantastically fun few days. Can’t wait to see how it ends.

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

It’s been a fun week. A lot better than the pounding we took from Yak’s Bend.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: Soba.3041

Soba.3041

I agree the SF/DH/SoH seems to be a good competition. Have enjoyed fighting DH and SoH this week on many occasions.

in WvW

Posted by: Eivene.9127

Eivene.9127

Agreed, from the Sanctum of Rall side I can say I had a lot of fun this week in WvW!

Perfectionists’ Cult [NICE] - Family Friendly PvE/WvW community
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Maniacle.7028

Maniacle.7028

I say leave SF/DH/SoH against each other and let everyone else keep shuffling.

On DH myself and definitely enjoyed this week a lot more then last week.

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

Looking at those screenshots can anyone claim ranking/match-making system working as intended?

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Looking at those screenshots can anyone claim ranking/match-making system working as intended?

You can see it is working in some of the screenshots. Not many, but some.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

If green team is winning, yes. WAI

The amount is due to the snowball effect, which is a different issue seperate from matchmaking.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]