prehot challenges

prehot challenges

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

What engagements do you guys find to be the most imbalanced using pre-hot builds/gear?

I dusted off my second account necro and can handle most classes, but there’s one who I just have zero counter for on my necro, Rev. I don’t run condi but it’s like I’m not even causing damage and when I strip their boons they have 5 more two seconds later and seem invulnerable forever. Overall, I think some are just good and I have to get use to them because I’m lacking reaper mode and stuck with death shroud. I mean the revs are literally standing in my wells while I’m in their face with daggers and they just shake it off and regen like crazy.

prehot challenges

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Do you mean for roaming? Or just all around fighting?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

prehot challenges

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Opps I’m sorry. Roaming 1v1 or 1vx.

prehot challenges

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

If you can bring yourself to run condi, you’ll do much better against that type of rev. Their condi mitigation is pretty terribad from what I’ve seen

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

prehot challenges

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

When I play solo, all I see is thieves roaming, what bugs me the most about them is the insane amount of mobility that they have, its just way to many escapes. I understand the way the class is setup but they just have to many ways to burst, and escape. Other then that it usually comes down to who can burst the other first.

I used to see more Revenant roamers when JQ was in tier 1 with us, and they had some really great players. Not a common sight now, just pretty much mostly theives. Problem with Revenant, in my opinion is that its an incomplete class contributing to passive gameplay, its basically full of dmg inc/reduction modifiers and some really cheesy traits and skills, its a gimmick heavy class.

And mesmers…I dont even bother with them if I am alone, because there is simply no point the way most people use them.

And don’t get me started on condi builds lol, that garbage is so badly unbalanced its become a running joke.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

(edited by X T D.6458)

prehot challenges

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

If you can bring yourself to run condi, you’ll do much better against that type of rev. Their condi mitigation is pretty terribad from what I’ve seen

I use to run condi but thought it was sorta unfair, so I got a bit brave and ran some power now. But that does seem to be the key, condi them to death as I switched up my build for a bit and melted one.