sUGGestions

sUGGestions

in WvW

Posted by: Cash.2385

Cash.2385

Somethings I’ve noticed that might go better with a few tweaks.

- Improve golem strength against enemies on foot, one golem should easily be able to take out three enemies in a three vs one, I tried it….. You know they stand around 15 to 18ft tall that should count for something, plus they look like their made of metal not tissue.

- Less waypointing here, there, here it breaks from imersion is annoying.

- Make rams reusable if the enemy leaves rams at the gate, well using what is left there only stands to make more sense then destroying two just to build two more. If you can construction why can’t you deconstruct something?

- Better purchasable item with badges of honor, for the players who have thousands.

sUGGestions

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Somethings I’ve noticed that might go better with a few tweaks.

- Improve golem strength against enemies on foot, one golem should easily be able to take out three enemies in a three vs one, I tried it….. You know they stand around 15 to 18ft tall that should count for something, plus they look like their made of metal not tissue.

- Less waypointing here, there, here it breaks from imersion is annoying.

- Make rams reusable if the enemy leaves rams at the gate, well using what is left there only stands to make more sense then destroying two just to build two more. If you can construction why can’t you deconstruct something?

- Better purchasable item with badges of honor, for the players who have thousands.

— Golems really shouldn’t have increased strength against players, they’re already really powerful. I’ve seen blobs completely wipe in hills to about 5 spinning golems.

— Less Waypointing sounds good, not because of immersion but because it could help with small man taking stuff and help force fights by making a zerg chose to either go through or around to get in.

— I don’t think rams should be reusable since there is not really a difficulty in getting them up and because you can’t really get rid of your own rams. So basically you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage with no real way of remedying that unless the enemies destroy them without paying attention.

— YES! Badges of honor should have reason to use them and purely them. The fact that WvWers have to sink so much gold into upgrading structures and the only really decent option for badges seems to be the exotic 80 gear — which also costs gold and can’t be salvaged or mystic forged — really is quite sad.

sUGGestions

in WvW

Cash.2385

Boarderland jumping isn’t fun, for me immersion is staying with the group and playing the game not, loading screen, loading screen, loading screen. For example we were playing eternal battlegrounds and then everyone way pointed to another realm, so as I got there they didn’t even take one tower and then everyone in my guild switched again.

- This game has such good potential for better out of WvW.

I’ve seen a blob wipe out over 50 golems in WvW after taking one gate.

https://youtu.be/MktQacyCeNk?t=2m39s

They are weak. Too weak.

- Deconstruction new skill for WvW to disassemble rams or a highjack skill to use rams that are not yours. For example if you leave rams at the gate and don’t deconstruct them the other team could use them to break the same gate.

- Food is nice for an extra boost but is it really neccessary its nice if you have the food but if you don’t you are not running with the competition who is buying Nourashment and other buffs.

- Please, please turn down aoe range, effect and area, blobs just spam constant condition damage and makes for red lines everywhere on the screen, and soon as your ready to melee someone up close your already, have five or six conditions half health and the commander is retreating, or dodge rolling away……… sigh.

I’ve tried different servers different guilds its the same same.

This is one of my ideas to Make just a simple keep vs Keep up close random spawns destroy the castle or capture whatever you prefer, same numbers zerg is always visible and would have some epic battles.

sUGGestions

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

You appear to confuse subjective opinion, with that of objective fact.

You see, you can not simply “declare” something as fun or not fun. I, for one, rather enjoy WP and fast travel.

Most of what your complaining about, in my opinion, would harm the game immensely. Lessoning AoE and their range serves no one in my opinion. It only serves to promote compressing players into a smaller area and to pile on PIN in as big a blob as possible.

As to badges of honor, I honestly feel that wanting value in what they can purchase, is something that is unanimously favored.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

sUGGestions

in WvW

Cash.2385

:D you seem to confuse subjective opinion….okay.

you seem to confuse player feedback, with an argumentive nature, but hey w.e. This is after all my post, why not contribute instead with ideas rather than yourself complaining.

Why come in here and be negative if you don’t like it don’t post. I’m looking for people a little more creative and positive. But thanks

sUGGestions

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Golems are already way too over powered. Golem mastery was a terrible addition to the game. If anything there needs to be more counters to golems. Also if siege disablers are only going to work for half the time against golems then they should be fully disabled for the duration, meaning they shouldn’t be able to move.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

sUGGestions

in WvW

Cash.2385

Do you ever think we would see air ships in WvW to build and control? Maybe Guild Wars 3?