seafarers rest

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Why you double teaming with bb again? Any reason for it?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Because playing exactly how the game is intended in a 1vs1vs1.

SFR focus the closest server.
Friday to Wednesday SFR focused BB.
Then Deso got ahead during a night, thus the focus changed.

Also your server doesn t care if you lose this matchup since a third place in T1 followed by a first place in T2 equals 2 second place in T1.

The issue is many deso pve players still don t get how WWW works _….but you have your own WWW guilds and commander to ask to that will explain what is happening.

In this case its exactly what Anet intended when they designed WWW.

P.S. also BB have Always been the strongest server at this time of the day as much as deso have been during the night, and sfr in prime time.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

If Deso gets 3rd it’ll get 1st next week – 6 points
If Deso gets 2nd it’ll get 2nd next week (unless RS makes a big push) – 6 points

It’s actually better for Deso to get 3rd this week because Riverside is a huge wildcard at the moment.

Anyways it doesn’t really matter anyway because this thread will get closed shortly.

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Here we go…again!

Wonder why you haven’t opened this thread on Tuesday, when we -allegedly- double teamed BB with you ( they ticked +50 )

Someone REALLY needs to explain Deso players how WvW and map politics work.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Deso need to forget SFR and focus BB or they have a good chance of coming last this week. BB look the more likely to take 2nd at the moment.

SFR at the moment are just defending what we have. As long as we are ticking above 200 we are not a threat to either Deso or BB… the problem will be the same as last time… an attack on our garrison again will wake us up and whoever did it will come last because we will shift all our focus against them.

Leave our border alone and our side of the ebg alone and we will be content to let Deso and BB battle it out for 2nd place. Poke the tiger and we will awake.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Why you double teaming with bb again? Any reason for it?

It’s all in your head, truth is we’re not, but logically what you’re seeing is SFR defending our lead while BB probably want to catch up and be placed 2nd (I’d assume).

If you really want to know, we were focusing BB the past days when they were 2nd.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: bodydoc.1659

bodydoc.1659

At least on Monday we focused BB. Like Gab is saying in the beginning of the video.

Unstoppable Bodydoc – Leader of The Bulgarians [BG] | SFR
http://www.twitch.tv/bodydoc
http://www.youtube.com/bodydocgw2

(edited by bodydoc.1659)

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

We focus deso cause BB payed us money to do that. Didn’t u know aBOUT that?

I thought it’s obvious, look at my garage, they bought me new Seat Leon to pvdor blue keeps.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: justcool.4289

justcool.4289

So boring to read an other deson**b whining about an imaginary double focus.

Fortunately for us, there is a new Pve content this 20th May !! Lot of you will go away from WvW

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: hholls.3278

hholls.3278

So boring to read an other deson**b whining about an imaginary double focus.

Fortunately for us, there is a new Pve content this 20th May !! Lot of you will go away from WvW

But who would your 40 man sniping teams fight then if we disappear? Suppose they’d just have to join the 50 man zoneblob elsewhere. Sfrs just lol

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Ah the usual tears have re-surfaced. Always makes me chuckle. See you lot soon, gonna be another close finish it seems <3

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

The only reason deso moved to top 2 this match up is because of the big focus sfr did against barush, sfr made bb tik -100 few hours and this time was enough to make your patetic server able to tik high enough to get the point for the top 2
Your server is the worste populated server i had to fight in 1.5 years, full cry baby runner
You are tiking 300+, your tik with a double focus would be 50
Go pack to your pve stuff and leave the wvw for the real wvw player, thanks

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

We focus deso cause BB payed us money to do that. Didn’t u know aBOUT that?

I thought it’s obvious, look at my garage, they bought me new Seat Leon to pvdor blue keeps.

I thought that it was SFR paying other servers to help them win? ;S

On topic, doesn’t seem to be a good 2v1 as BB is getting crushed again.
I also like how people have these excuses like the guy above me with the mongol typing, it’s just a game why you heff to be mad.

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: RHWarrior.7234

RHWarrior.7234

I don’t think explicit doubleteaming happens nearly as often as it is mentioned.
That being said I’m slightly tired of the kittening/braggin of any server over who’s “best” or “most wvw” or whatevva… when you’re out in WvW you know what’s going on, that’s real.

The proof is in the fights on the battlefield, not in the number of loot bags, keeps/towers taken or ticks.

Enjoy WvW and see you tonight…

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: cheguardi.8691

cheguardi.8691

Hahahah we focus us when we wanna fight (all time) BB is real easy to kill…
Now u know why….

But plz, BB… we nuke u 100man blob in 35-40… kmon dude try to do the best…

SFR is tha server. Honor and glory to us.

P.s. Mr. “Ins.7139” good job last time hahaahahahaha

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

What taking your garrison with a full defense and then getting focused to high hell and back? Yeah it was bad lmao apart from all the tears and egos i’ve had a brilliant 7 weeks, no other server comes close to giving the best zerg vs zerg fights when i’m commanding. And smashing Rayya or Rayva is it (NFR?) Into pieces everytime i see him after calling us out from getting his ultimate dominator (gz btw) was the only thing keeping me interested in this tournament.

Without SFR i probably would have gone back to farming EOTM weeks ago And that is a compliment haha strange for forums eh?

With love Rayva – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_1MPFQUDJM

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Supreme.4051

Supreme.4051

double team op plz nerf !!1!

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Good, good.
More #desotears

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

seafarers rest

in WvW

hholls.3278

Speeding in before thread locked…Come back MU forums we miss you :-(

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

What taking your garrison with a full defense and then getting focused to high hell and back? Yeah it was bad lmao apart from all the tears and egos i’ve had a brilliant 7 weeks, no other server comes close to giving the best zerg vs zerg fights when i’m commanding. And smashing Rayya or Rayva is it (NFR?) Into pieces everytime i see him after calling us out from getting his ultimate dominator (gz btw) was the only thing keeping me interested in this tournament.

Without SFR i probably would have gone back to farming EOTM weeks ago And that is a compliment haha strange for forums eh?

With love Rayva – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_1MPFQUDJM

Ah cmon Ins , why would you wash your laundry in public forums, to prove that you can win with 70 + zone blob against ~40 pugs ?
How about your zone blob against 21 guild raid + 5 roam group ?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Be_7aIKbk&feature=youtu.be
you had quite some good reputation , i expected more,but before we had that interesting conversation

Best regards,

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

Enough of this double teaming talk already, let’s looks at the facts for the truth. SFR have already won 1st place in the tournament, and so far have won all match-ups played. So the question is why would we need to double team? We go where the best fights are, and to keep a decent tick.

Even when we have been totally swamped by the numbers Deso and BB have been fielding we fought on. A thimble of tears used to be 10g on the TP, now they’ve flooded the market they are barely worth 1c each.

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

A true double teaming has never happened. Whenever SFR has felt some server was too close, they just have shifted the focus towards it and let the 3rd server go piranha and do half of their work, apparently oblivious of which one would suffer the focus after a turnaround.

Even if letting SFR win is arguably the best option at this point (Deso and BB can easily tie for 2nd place if they want, while a different approach is much more likely to backfire than produce anything better), the truth is that both servers have behaved this way for a long time, overfocusing each other for a completely useless 2nd place (the 3rd server on this matchup has always come 1st in tier 2 on the next week, achieving exactly the same score) and serving the tournament to SFR on a silver plate (a deserved win, in any case).

Deso and BB have perfectly played the puppet role every single time it has been required and are the only ones to blame for the current situation.

seafarers rest

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

Mr. “Ins.7139”, i know ravya… for me u are only a naab then wanna be better then him…

U know… is impossible , and put u video in u kitten , is indecent like u.

#desocrybecauseuareafktroll

remember.

Now blablabla… Mr. “Ins.7139” …. u like be ravya but u dont have the leadership.
Go write in desotalk…

seafarers rest

in WvW

hholls.3278

Enough of this double teaming talk already, let’s looks at the facts for the truth. SFR have already won 1st place in the tournament, and so far have won all match-ups played. So the question is why would we need to double team? We go where the best fights are, and to keep a decent tick.

Even when we have been totally swamped by the numbers Deso and BB have been fielding we fought on. A thimble of tears used to be 10g on the TP, now they’ve flooded the market they are barely worth 1c each.

Calling you out as someone who doesn’t play WvW. SFRs have taken the mantle from Viz as the blobbing server do you think you are number 1 because of skill ????

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

why deso double team baruch when we focus them? we focus the second place server the other server focus them same time tbh we were slacking hard this week till deso got too kitteny and saw we had low presence so they golem rushed our eb keep so when we actually got players online we made you tick 100 all day and kept all your keeps including eb paper till prime ended when we just log off and let bb and deso fight the zombie wars for second place

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

seafarers rest

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

why deso double team baruch when we focus them? we focus the second place server the other server focus them same time tbh we were slacking hard this week till deso got too kitteny and saw we had low presence so they golem rushed our eb keep so when we actually got players online we made you tick 100 all day and kept all your keeps including eb paper till prime ended when we just log off and let bb and deso fight the zombie wars for second place

Why u write to deso… they wanna only cry, Mr. “Ins.7139” fk the only way to be 2…
I propose focus deso full time for real, tnx Mr. “Ins.7139” hahahaahaha…

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

Love how people take this tournament so seriously, keep up the trash talking etc.
Too bad threads like these get locked quite fast.

This Cheguardi guy is so cool, thanks for making this thread even better.

seafarers rest

in WvW

cheguardi.8691

Love how people take this tournament so seriously, keep up the trash talking etc.
Too bad threads like these get locked quite fast.

This Cheguardi guy is so cool, thanks for making this thread even better.

hehehe u welcome

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

The theme tune of EU season 2:

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

As above says SFR focused on BB when they took the lead, now Deso is seen a threat – they’ve been slacking a lot this week.
Chill out, people are being way too competitive over this, be glad when this is over.. 9 weeks too long and we might have to endure each other for another 2 weeks!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

seafarers rest

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Greetings,

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created a new space for Match-Ups and other off-topic discussion. You can find the Player Community-run site here:
http://www.GW2WvW.net