stealthing not removing target on player

in WvW

Posted by: Eremoo.2785

Eremoo.2785

Posting this in WvW since this mostly affects this mode. After the patch, you can Ctrl + T a person, and them stealthing won’t remove this target. It will still be there after they come out.

This means commander focus is out of proportion. Just joined a blob vs blob fight and both commanders were always moa’d or being pulled, making the fight for EITHER SIDE not enjoyable. Please revert this if it was intentional.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Sorry, but as a stealth class, I find this hilarious. I must log in now. Haha

I know it’s no fun for the big blobs, but it’s amusing to me.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Eremoo.2785

Eremoo.2785

How is it hilarious? People can target you more easily after you come out of stealth. They just have to press T

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I know, it’s one of those “oh crap” bugs. I find all those funny. Even as a stealth class. It’s why I love my moa

Edit: It’ll force me to use other skills until the bug is fixed, which I think will make me a better player. Yep, glass is half full player. I know, it’s annoying, haha

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

You mean I can finally target those kitten mesmers and thieves ?

Which shrine do I make offerings too ?

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

I know, it’s one of those “oh crap” bugs. I find all those funny. Even as a stealth class. It’s why I love my moa

Edit: It’ll force me to use other skills until the bug is fixed, which I think will make me a better player. Yep, glass is half full player. I know, it’s annoying, haha

+1 for giving me a laugh