summer season?

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

when will the next tournament season begin?

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

SHHHHHH /15char

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

Hopefully never… Actually I’d rather have new BL maps(and no, EOTM wasn’t a new WvW map, thank you very much)/quality of life improvements/population balancing/better scoring… list goes on, and THEN maybe we can have another.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I like the tourneys. Adds some competition. Funny, how some servers only show up for the season, and then they go back into hibernation post season.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Hey, hey now…>.>

Attachments:

Whispers with meat.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Hopefully never… Actually I’d rather have new BL maps(and no, EOTM wasn’t a new WvW map, thank you very much)/quality of life improvements/population balancing/better scoring… list goes on, and THEN maybe we can have another.

Same thing was said after Season 1 and what did we get?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

I like the tourneys. Adds some competition. Funny, how some servers only show up for the season, and then they go back into hibernation post season.

You must be new to guild wars 2 wvw

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

summer season?

in WvW

blakkrskyrr.7413

just interested in the rewards. I want the mystforged sword/gs and maybe shield. wasn’t able to participate in this one so looking forward to another.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

just interested in the rewards. I want the mystforged sword/gs and maybe shield. wasn’t able to participate in this one so looking forward to another.

there are recipes listed on the wiki. you can just pve them eventually

summer season?

in WvW

blakkrskyrr.7413

the recipes include the hero’s version and a gift of heroes for 200 wvw tickets. it’d be nice if they dont enable players to get them through pve.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

You must be new to guild wars 2 wvw

He’s right. What the happenend to YB? They beat FA in the tourney. FA beat SBI consistently. Now SBI is destroying YB?

Y you no fight YB?

And FA is destroying IoJ and HoD. Comeon’ IoJ and HoD put up a fight at least.

Matches were much better during the season.

I have to say if I had the choice between the action during the season and the lack of action now, I’d choose the season.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Most WvW players don’t want to see another season, Anet made an absolute mess of the prior ones.

summer season?

in WvW

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

PLS STAHP

summer season?

in WvW

blakkrskyrr.7413

what was so bad about the seasons? i didnt have an issue with season 1. the only gripe I have is the massive amounts of grind involved in completing the achievements. they aren’t setup so that you complete them as you play, and there is so much x/X to do that you need to essentially only commit to WvW during the season unless you play more than a couple hours a day. rewards delay isn’t an issue for me.

hopefully if at all, they will enable players to get the hero’s/mistforged weapons or other through badges of honor as well.