thank you anet... not really

in WvW

Posted by: Grimmskull.6102

Grimmskull.6102

Thank you anet for breaking WvW even more than it already was. taking condi caps away makes complete sense. Why not creat an environment where the other 75% of the profession are just about useless? Why not make it to where you have absolutely no wiggle room in how to build a character to what seems fun… no, lets make it so you MUST MUST MUST… follow a meta. You are now exactly like every other MMO out there. Good job. All this right before you drop an expansion on us… I was 100% agains the chat trolls qq’n about the price, but now im not so sure that its worth the price just to be angry…
What did you think would happen? “Know what would be a great idea? remove the condi cap!” Now every one is running conditions and nothing else. How friggin fun is that? I think super Mario cart makes more sense and I hate Nintendo. GW2 is becoming a clown show just like every other MMO out there. Please revers this or at least make the condi cap in wvw and pvp. Or you could go one step further into troll-territory and make it so every class can kill everyone and no one can kill anything…

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I agree, be removing the condi cap they removed the only thing that was preventing balance from being completely broken.

Next thing you know it’s going to be like ESO, where broken builds dominate WvW and everyone gets dazed and 1-shot.

in WvW

Grimmskull.6102

Not to mention that roaming solo is obsolete now unless you have 100 condi clears. Guess its nothing but blob zergs now. gg anet.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Staff guardian got owned because 1111 + shout spam wasn’t enough. Nerf evil conditions pls.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Not to mention that roaming solo is obsolete now unless you have 100 condi clears. Guess its nothing but blob zergs now. gg anet.

It really has been a roamers disaster.

But, Anet does like their players zerging, so don’t expect any changes.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

Personally i love the changes. Lots of different builds to try out and tons of bads running around trying to play like they did pre-patch. Meta? there is no meta atm.

in WvW

Grimmskull.6102

Personally i love the changes. Lots of different builds to try out and tons of bads running around trying to play like they did pre-patch. Meta? there is no meta atm.

Youre missing the point. the meta is simple. you have to play condi… there is nothing else at this point.

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

Youre missing the point. the meta is simple. you have to play condi… there is nothing else at this point.

LMAO. 100% not true.

in WvW

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Maybe visit the /general forum and read the post by Arena Net. They know post patch they have issues. They clearly list what their priority is.

No need to say the sky is falling when it isn’t. Just adapt. If not, thanks for the bag(s).

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in WvW

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

“You are now exactly like every other MMO out there”.??

Not Tera, FINAL FANTASY XIV, Black Desert, Maple Story, (ESO?- i find this interesting because ZeniMax Online Studios is making effort and working to resolve the problem with the game: even taking a lot of suggestion from their players. They even apologize to their gaming community for not working with them and told them that they try to start a new relationship with them)

continue…

Not like WoW, Archeage or Rift.

Why not like these games? Obviously the one main reason why Guild Wars 2 is not like them is very simple: their game is design and philosophy is centered’ around: challenge skill risk-reward hard-effort hard-work and skill play.

Yes I am evidence of that because i am a loyal player in them include their beta.

Company’

This is the only company game i ever play in all my life including other players history where a game company believe not making their game not centered’ around challenge, risk-reward, hard-work, effort and skill-play including ignoring and punishing their players are healthy and positive image for their business?

Last:

What i find funny: yes funny! is that Arena net made condition in the same level and more than power. Condition was not the main problem but Power and stealth. So instead of resolving power=burst, instant kill and resolving stealth= no counter, resetting stealth.. Make Them All More Powerful+ Make Their Condition Now More Poweful?

While these other mmo games including company would never do that and you say Arena net include Guild Wars 2 is like them?

Example: it is like.. if you see a big hole in the door and a medium hole in the door, what would you do? Make all the holes more bigger? make all the problems more bigger?

Lazy+ Hard-Work/ Effort are not same, Not Care+Care are not same, Ignoring+Listening are not same, Words+Actions are not same, Punishing+Understanding are not same, Bad+Good not same, Lie+Truth are not same, Deception+Honest are not same, Arena net/Guild Wars 2+ Other company/games are not the same.

Suggestion:

Cross Examine before make comparison.

Guild Wars 2 Fail in all cross examine.

(50$ for no serious change with same problem for 2 years+ expansion with small content that offer no challenge, risk-reward, hard-work, effort or skill play (3 traits now?) vs other game expansion with more contents and more improvement and fixes with fair and with less expensive expansion price? )

That is all

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

in WvW

Posted by: Americium.7182

Americium.7182

Maybe only for roamers. For guild-zerg fights condi are pretty much useless. Every guardian can remove up to 14 conditions from his party.

in WvW

Posted by: MattyP.6954

MattyP.6954

kitten OP is kitten.

Raising of Condi Caps makes more builds viable and requires more diverse zergs. This is a good thing.

Server — Fort Aspenwood
Mains — Mathias of the Wood [Ranger]; Collaborator Bluatt [Engineer]
Alts — Necromancer, Warrior, Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: DevJD.5483

DevJD.5483

I completely agree with the original post…however there are still pretty good power builds. Anet just like fixing things that aren’t broken; therefore making them broken. I disagree with everyone that keeps saying it gives more build variety…..not true after every patch of over 3000hrs gameplay I see everything being simplified……pretty soon Anet will take away everything you worked for and make everything PvP mode builds that you can just jump in and work towards nothing. That’s what I see from all these updates.

Edit : you can already see this with removal of guard stacks…taking away a Player mechanic they introduced. They Introduced it for people to put their time into making there character a little better with over 230wvw points (roughly) 150 hours as a roamer and just taking everything away that you worked for….soon they will be taking away legendary weapon status and ascended buffs because all the newbies don’t start with it….just wait and see… That’s the day I give up. Cmon Anet just cut to the chase and ban all your veteran players already. Every update you put out never goes towards people that actually keep playing the game anyway.

(edited by DevJD.5483)

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

This stuff is so crazy and “out there” I’m wondering if they got grant money from DARPA to use the playerbase for some strange target study. Its not like it hasn’t been done before. ((runs off to find missing tinfoil hat))

in WvW

Posted by: SpookyPoo.8135

SpookyPoo.8135

… GW2 is becoming a clown show …

Your use of this term made me giggle; I often think of WvW as a clown circus, what with talking lions, witches & princesses, and getting turned into giant chickens

Agree with you though that instagib is just unfun, whether you are delivering or receiving.
What are the most memorable roaming encounters? It’s those close duels where your build/skill are balanced vs the other guy’s, especially when you get to use your longish-CD skills more than once.
Not the ganks where you drop your chin on the 1 and tilt your face to the right.

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Some of the statements in this thread are simply wrong. I do not know why ppl do that? Just lost against a condition build and had to come here and complain about it?

I personally am rarely running condition builds when roaming and I still win most encounters (and I have 0 condition cleanses). Are condition builds strong now? Yes, hell they are. They are an actual threat for a change. But instead of saying ‘I can’t cleanse all those conditions’ ppl should start thinking about not getting hit by the condition burst in the first place and start out playing the opponent.

Are condition builds easier to play? Yes, I believe so. So what?

And before you say: ‘How do you avoid guardian teleport + burning?’, ANet has already acknowledged that certain conditions are too strong and that they will make changes accordingly. Nothing is ruined so far, as long as you are willing to adapt and be patient. The balance will sort itself out eventually.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Personally what’s given me the most problem is the weird skill queuing that is causing me to not pull off a burst well. I suspect it is some bad interaction with traits.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

How do you even live with getting 20 stacks of any thing? I cant even image the moment that you get past the 25 stack and think to your self “ya i am doing well” as a player who let some one put that much on you. At that point even before the cap was removed you where already dead if you had the cap stacks on you of any type of condtion dmg you just do not seemed to know it yet.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well in EotM upscaled players use so good specs that it’s impossible spam any stacks. AoE condi removal is so broken in this game.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Lash.2743

Lash.2743

My thanks also. Not really. Totally agree with OP. Fix your game Anet!!

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Roaming is pretty bad at the moment. Waaaaay too much overall damage rolling out right now. Finding decent fights was hard enough, now whatever you find is over a lot faster. It’s pathetically boring.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

By condi cap I’m guessing people mean burning and poison stacking not the stacks going above 25 right?

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Powec.3845

Powec.3845

I think recently changes are really good because now you have more builds availlable than just meta. I have found that example mixed builds can very effective now. I propose that just use your own brain and try found best for you. For now meta is good for some profession but not for all

Lv 80`s guardian, thief, elementalist, ranger, mesmer and warrior.

in WvW

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

By condi cap I’m guessing people mean burning and poison stacking not the stacks going above 25 right?

Poison isn’t such an issue.
But burn is and wvw/pvp wise, it should be redesigned.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.