there are to many people

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: killeraled.1950

killeraled.1950

hello everyone (including moderators)
im sending this mesage to see if you know about the wvwvw server that is compleatly unfair. if you have somesort of way of looking at it.
the vabbi and fissure of woe are struggling against them.
the ruins of surmia has way to many people they have enough to attack and take over the whole of the map. every tower fort and camp is covered with them. theyre population is probly about high.
please dont ignore. if you do something pm me bk please help us:)
thanks Killeraled (fissure of woe)

Attachments:

i am a hunter you don’t see me, you just die

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Welcome to WvW. It’s just how it is.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

few minuets later this is the map.

Attachments:

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Sorry about that Killeraled, we will be gone this friday. Until then we must keep you down or you will have to fight us again, and we both don’t want that.
I suggest you take a week off of WvW until the reset, it’ll be the best for all of us.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

They probably realise but it won’t help your cause, Kaineng on NA has literally walked all over 6 servers soon to be 8 with complete domination and continue to move up in tiers. They started in tier 8 and dominated that for I wanna say 5 weeks but correct me if I’m wrong. The bottom line is Anet did nothing about it, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I’m not complaining about Kain just using them as an example to explain it seems Anet does nnothing about these situations.

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

@llesyt
i was thinking earlier it must be very boring for you with no competition. many people r giving up and im close to. i think il just level up my ranger instead. thanks for being so nice, you could have said loads of stuff about it that would wind me up:)

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Yes it is totally boring, nothing to do
And when you finally take a tower we will be all over it like hungry wolves xD

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

The current situation is fun for nobody. My guild had set its wvw activities in stand-by because there’s basically nothing to do anymore.
I can only advise you to wait for the reset, we’re all in the same boat now, this is a total mess.

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I believe they said somewhere, there is nothing they can do because they have no crystal ball more or less. They can’t just move a server down and the other up because it would cause an uproar. Hopefully they are going to take a good look at their ranking system in the future to try and resolve some of the flaws. Until then hope and pray they move up on reset.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

take a break this week, they will move up quickly enough if they control the map like that.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

Wow that is really shocking.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Why are you complaining? They don’t even have the entire map, they’re still missing a sentry and a supply camp, that should provide for a base to strike back from.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

To be honest the whole game is designed to be Zerg Friendly. The servers that have lower people will be overrun by the other servers. If the points aren’t enough for them to move up, the teams will face again this pain (it’s very frusatration to run into a brick wall everytime.)

I really never could understand why the Outmanned buff didn’t truly help the ones that were outmanned. It’s really bad.

If only the outmanned buff could increase damage to structures (walls and gates), give more supplies pool, it could create definitively a reaction in these cases…

But well, tough luck!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Just transfer higher tiers. Idea is that low pop server are RP and PvE servers.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Just transfer higher tiers. Idea is that low pop server are RP and PvE servers.

Dude, just no, the low pop servers have plenty of WvW, you don’t even know what’s going on right now >_>

Hell, PvE is pathetically low on the low pop servers, and RP ? Never seen it.

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

Why are you complaining? They don’t even have the entire map, they’re still missing a sentry and a supply camp, that should provide for a base to strike back from.

10 secounds later its not ours, read a post further up a guy from green team said that as soon as my team get something, they then jump straight to it and its lost

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

oh take a look at this guys this is just an ordinery camp :P

Attachments:

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Ahahaha, I’m in that picture, and you’ve even selected my elemental that I summoned :p
And yeah, our guys wanted to have a full pie… Again lol.
That’s about as much fun we can have for now.

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

Lol I was just gunna run in but its not worth breaking my a
Armour :P

edit: i want some pie tho :P u gotz to share

(edited by killeraled.1950)

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Amen.2630

Amen.2630

what the hell happened, since when is ruins of surmia a high populated server?
it was almost dead the last time i checked O_o

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Lol, we’re not a high populated server, we just had a few transfers.

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

are they staying on surmia for good? :O

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

That would be the case yes.

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Leopoldina Balanuta.2871

Well, from what i see in the guilds, i think less then half if the wvwvw population of Surmia is active on the maps, people usually do other things (fractals, pve, exploring). However, points are visible whatever you do, so the more points we lose, the more will come (what Ilesyt said in not so many words).

I would not go and call RoS high populated, we may have a more active wvwvw presence, but it’s far away from high. The sooner you get rid of us, the better, witch makes fighting this week a bit pointless.

And @ Amen, RoS was never dead ( maybe a bit dazed in the days of Drakkar Lake or Dzagonur invasions )

George Cosbuc [MR] Mint Rubbing
Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Ciuffo.6384

Ciuffo.6384

brace yourselves January 28th is coming!
afterwards, less movement, hardcore servers will rock high to fall again when guilds disband with no rotation.
It will be a tough february then from March it should be business as usual.

Ciuffo
GM and Commander of Leoni Bianchi [Lion]
Piken Square

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Tripp.9862

Tripp.9862

I don’t understand. What exactly do you want anet to do? Should they punish servers with more WvW representation, just because yours doesn’t bother to come out of pve? how is that fair?

Perhaps the smart thing to do would be recruit more people to wvw out of pve, explain to them the benefits they get from better representation. Instead of demanding anet punish servers that spend more time wvwing.

Tripp DurranVice Commander of Soul Guard [SG]
Commander on Blackgate

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

I don’t understand. What exactly do you want anet to do? Should they punish servers with more WvW representation, just because yours doesn’t bother to come out of pve? how is that fair?

Perhaps the smart thing to do would be recruit more people to wvw out of pve, explain to them the benefits they get from better representation. Instead of demanding anet punish servers that spend more time wvwing.

you have got me wrong. i’m pointing out to anet to improve the server matching i dont know were i said to punish them.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

Yeah, this is just how WvW is sometimes.

The first reset night I was with my guild, we spent holed up in Pangloss mine because it and the nearby tower were the only things on any map our server held. One of the most fun times I ever had in WvW.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: muylaetrix.2096

muylaetrix.2096

i don’t get it. one necro and maybe a second or even a third player ? explain pls.

Muylaetrex, going bananas with [TDA] on Gandara
Camping a keep near you since 2001 !

there are to many people

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

7 guys and Lord has RI on him

Ruins of Surmia

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

They probably realise but it won’t help your cause, Kaineng on NA has literally walked all over 6 servers soon to be 8 with complete domination and continue to move up in tiers. They started in tier 8 and dominated that for I wanna say 5 weeks but correct me if I’m wrong. The bottom line is Anet did nothing about it, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I’m not complaining about Kain just using them as an example to explain it seems Anet does nnothing about these situations.

From what I can tell Kain only seems to have numbers. I’m not seeing any major form of strategy from them at all.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: UrFortuneCookie.4816

UrFortuneCookie.4816

SOS had that for a long while, when we were in t3. Its not surprising.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz
Lvl 80 Norn Warrior 50+ exotic geared.
Commander, 100% Map, Dungeon Master

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Someone at Arenanet thought free transfers were a good idea.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I used to play vabbi when they was this good wouldn’t suprise me if someone from vabbi changed to surmia.

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

i don’t get it. one necro and maybe a second or even a third player ? explain pls.

what!!! two or three people?? r u blind?? there r about 10 maybe 15 people a second after we took over it. there is you explination. and now u should get it!

there are to many people

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

It’s not ANet’s fault, it’s all the bandwaggoning players running up and down the ladder thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

After the 28th, it will calm then you’ll have to wait for the dust to settle and all will be well again.

Again, it’s NOT ANet’s fault, the players are driving this. People complained about no guesting, so they made free transfers for them. Then people complained about free transfers so they limited them, now people are complaining about them STOPPING free transfers.

They just can’t win with these people.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

there are to many people

in WvW

killeraled.1950

Hay above where did I say it was anets fault?