this kittened steal builds

in WvW

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

really, its killing what is left of gw2 roaming wvw.
80% of all smallscale is this condition thief steal crap, because youre all bad and need a one button charcacter, thief is a gamebraking noob class in wvw since release but this is going to far, its unplayable right now.

i fight outnumbered 90% of my ingame time since release but this is just stupid right now, it doesnt matter how bad my enemies are, as long as they all manage to press F1 together, they win. Noobgame this is, made for baddies.

i got all classes on level 80. I f this thief thing wont stop, were all going to steal F1 the hell out of this game until all off you quit gw2, enough is enough, srsly do something.

(edited by Kontrolle.3514)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Gotto push F1 faster than them.

in WvW

Posted by: Kontrolle.3514

Kontrolle.3514

dont have to, we do tripple F1 from 1500 range, if we fail, we do just stealth away like real gw2 players do.

in WvW

Posted by: Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Is this a serious thread? I mean, for real? Lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

I hope, for the OP’s sake, this is a joke thread.

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Something else in the long list of things wrong with thief. Another nail in the coffin.

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

If the game was meant for baddies, someone as pro and insightful as you shouldn’t waste your time. Us scrubs and noobs simply can’t understand your superiority.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

You seem to be one of those regular Thief qqers who doesn’t L2P against the class, if you think it’s so easy try rolling one.

Steal can be traited to be a powerful tool to use, but you can avoid and counter it quite easily. #Nerfthief2kinsertyear

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

really, its killing what is left of gw2 roaming wvw.

I see plenty of roamers.

80% of all smallscale is this condition thief steal crap

Is that so? I rarely see thieves, I see all warrior, engineer, D/D ele, and mesmer roaming on my server. The question then is, are you being intentionally dishonest to try to draw more attention to your argument, are you using unreasonable hyperbole for attention, or do you really think what happens to you defines the other 70+ servers full of players?

because youre all bad and need a one button charcacter, thief is a gamebraking noob class in wvw since release but this is going to far, its unplayable right now.

If they are so bad, why do you fail to defeat them, to such an extent, that you made a thread about it?

If it is so game breaking, why do I have no trouble against them? If it is so unplayable, how is it that I am playing?

i fight outnumbered 90% of my ingame time since release but this is just stupid right now, it doesnt matter how bad my enemies are, as long as they all manage to press F1 together, they win. Noobgame this is, made for baddies.

What does any of this blather have to do with anything? You sure appear to die a lot, or have a massive amount of difficulty, for as bad as you repeatedly claim the enemy is. Doesn’t that make you worse, by definition?

i got all classes on level 80. I f this thief thing wont stop, were all going to steal F1 the hell out of this game until all off you quit gw2, enough is enough, srsly do something.

Who is we? Again, you disingenuously attempt to speak for others, as well as forcing your limited opinion on others.

What profession are you having so much trouble dealing with all of these bad players, that you are repeatedly claiming are so bad? What build are you running that you cannot beat all of these bad players, that you are repeatedly claiming are so bad?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c