treb mastery- discuss

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I’m now convinced that they only ever ask spvp’rs about changes to wvw, especially with the latest additions to rank masteries.

AOE heal on a treb shot- ok, not too bad.

AOE remove supplies, and remove supplies from whatever you are trebbing- got to be smoking something!

So the dominant server (or those that can build the most trebs in SM) can now blast away supplies from the already outmanned defenders, making supply even more of an issue for the weaker server.

Seems like they want us to all run around in a big circle playing ‘cap the t1 buildings’, except if a server dominates in which case it’s ‘oh well, no supplies even in camps, we’d like to build some siege to take that tower but the three enemy trebs just removed all our supplies’.

On the wvw changes, making wvw easier to get just makes the gap between casuals and hard core bigger, liquid wvw exp just means they can increase their single toon faster and does nothing to address any of the real concerns and issues raised by the wvw community.

How about ANet sits down with the wvw community and gets a list of what we’d like to see and then work towards that, rather than alienating the wvw player base with increasing crazy ideas that no one really wants.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

So the ppt obsessed in tier 1 have a new hobby: trebbing enemy supply depots all day.

Sounds like fun

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

What are these real issues you speak of? Most are random QQ’ers which is prevalent on all MMO forum sites.. Aside from performance issues like server lag, etc. Only legitimate gripe I have heard are the need for new map styles.

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

They couldn’t buff the fire rate…

Eh whatever. I’ll chime in on the changes as they exist:
Increased damage: Nice touch to drop cap time from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.

Cow poison drains supply: This is a game changer for defenders and a boon to attackers. I’m specifically looking at attacking the BAY keep inner. Now trebs may want to cycle cows into the attack to destroy enemy supply and keep them from repairing a wall.

Increased Radius: This will open up previously unavailable treb positions.

Water bomb: Trebs now can provide the perfect cover fire for a push into a choke

Destroying the supply on the supply pad: This is overpowered as kitten. A 5/5 treb master can prevent upgrades in a tower or keep from happening. This guarantees control of Durios, Anzalias, Klovan, Wildcreek, and Quentin to the owner of stonemist. Alternatively this can prevent upgrades in stonemist if trebs are installed in those towers before SMC can get counter trebs up.

WvW Ability points: ? Does this mean they did a reset or did they just give everyone 1 extra point?

edit- formatting bombed

Little red Lioka

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Does the treb have to hit the supply depot to actually destroy the supply? The wording is baffling.

Point black supply trebs go go!

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Blix.8021

“Basic shots that hit enemy supply depots will now destroy some of the objective’s supply.”

Doesn’t sound baffling to me…

Someone will have to test how much supply it removes, though.

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

However I wonder if this will mess up keep attacks where you could just shotgun treb an outer supply depot to burn supply once you get through the outer gate. Maybe it wasn’t fully thought through.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Vena.8436

“Basic shots that hit enemy supply depots will now destroy some of the objective’s supply.”

It has to hit the supply depot? How many trebs can even hit supply depots?

However I wonder if this will mess up keep attacks where you could just shotgun treb an outer supply depot to burn supply once you get through the outer gate. Maybe it wasn’t fully thought through.

I think that may have been the idea if you specifically have to hit the depot, open field trebbing, to discourage turtling for hours.

[Eon] – Blackgate

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

What are these real issues you speak of? Most are random QQ’ers which is prevalent on all MMO forum sites.. Aside from performance issues like server lag, etc. Only legitimate gripe I have heard are the need for new map styles.

Do you live under a rock?

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Water blast – treb shotting point blank behind gates for defenders, can already see that. Multiple trebs.

Supply drain – this is idiocy made as WXP perk. You’ve zerged enough to get up a treb in sm? Nice, now drain supply from the red keep w/o even touching their dolyaks or getting close to them.

/idon’teven

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Do you live under a rock?

You new to MMO forums?

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Blix.8021

It has to hit the supply depot? How many trebs can even hit supply depots?

I think that may have been the idea if you specifically have to hit the depot, open field trebbing, to discourage turtling for hours.

I imagine that hitting the supply depot entails hitting within the treb’s aoe radius, which is already rather large and further improved by an unspecified amount with a prerequisite trait.

treb mastery- discuss

in WvW

Vena.8436

I imagine that hitting the supply depot entails hitting within the treb’s aoe radius, which is already rather large and further improved by an unspecified amount with a prerequisite trait.

I imagine as much but most safe trebs cannot hit beyond just the wall (Bay to Garri for example). If you build them on the edge or in the open field, you could hit the depots definitely.

The only things I can think of are Sunny, Stonemist from several towers and conversely several towers from Stonemist, and Bay from Briar. The rest of the towers and keeps require the treb to be out in the open.

[Eon] – Blackgate