utility infusion purchasing in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin.3406

Hey, why can we not buy utility infusions from WvW laurel vendors?

is this a accidental omission, or we just not allowed them cause they dont really add to a chars strength which is what WvW is about?

cause as much as im decicated to improving my chars strength for wvw, 20% MF is infinitely better then getting 4 power

other then this i love the update, anything that makes wvw worthwhile is nice (assuming the seige bug gets fixed)

Akkale
Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

You can buy the infusions, it’s one of the tabs.

They aren’t worth the 5 laurels.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

Hey, why can we not buy utility infusions from WvW laurel vendors?

is this a accidental omission, or we just not allowed them cause they dont really add to a chars strength which is what WvW is about?

cause as much as im decicated to improving my chars strength for wvw, 20% MF is infinitely better then getting 4 power

other then this i love the update, anything that makes wvw worthwhile is nice (assuming the seige bug gets fixed)

but is the 4 power+1%damage or defense vs guards more worth then the infusion of AR or AR+5 of a stat

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin.3406

@Herr der Friedhoefe

you can buy the offensive and defensive infusions yes…

but there are three more utility infusions which are specifically for the amulet which arent available from wvw laurel vendor

@Korsbaek
in grand scheme of things i think both are pretty minor to be honest i mean for example +5 AR, i can get +100 toughness and 70 vitality with a food buff…

Akkale
Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Visiroth.5914

Visiroth.5914

WvW infusions are +5 stat, not +4 stat, unless the item description is lying.

in WvW

Posted by: Zardar.7508

Zardar.7508

Can confirm this,i had +4 vital infusions in 5 asc trinkets.I upgraded yesterday to the +5 wvw ones and my lifepool(base,not with bonus) didnt increase at all.My base was 19525 and should have increased to 19575 but it didnt,pls fix this bug