various things

various things

in WvW

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

that i would like not to see anymore:

traps…. why dragonhunter and rangers have a X damage in traps, while thiefs traps 0 direct damage? if anet you put a 100 damage on each traps, end of Ghos Thief . with no kind of hard work on changing the game mechanics and perma stealth.
get a ranger full condition, with trapper runes, a trap deals 100 damage, and its enough to reveal…. simple….

spear of justice…. why this is skill is still unblockable?? and unevadable?
have you ever considered the 1200 range , the pierce (5 targets??) and unblockable?
no thanks anet we have so much stuff thats unblockable that is ridiculos in wvw.

shadowstep-blink-lightning flash: nice skills – if you dont see thiefs-mesmers-elementalists abusing with them spamming it to get on cliffs or walls or similar.

why only those classes can have that? how can you chase a mesmer-thief-elementalist on a cliff if you are an engineer? or a warrior? please really…

there is already to much mobility and invulnerable stuff

its not “guild wars 2” its “escape wars 2”

regards

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

various things

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

funghetto.1584, wth.. ic players dodgon F1 its rare nowadays to hit it against decent targets

And while figthing DH’s i always saved on dodge for it, and save stability to avoid the pull.

About the 5 targets.. GW2 is a dumb aoe spam game, makes everyone being carried by aoe spam and cleave. (this is the reason pvp isnt good).

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

various things

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Salty much? Are you the little thief I killed earlier? I thought my SOJ looked good on you lol

various things

in WvW

funghetto.1584

Mylerian.9176, why you put saltiness in the post? i get killed sometimes as sometimes i kill, depends on the mood i have when playing or if i get lucky or whatever.

as everyone in the forum or game, ask? suggest? to ANET to correct things.

if you dont have any suggestions or ideas, I say, keep out your saltiness or trolling

various things

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Was not so much a troll as trying to get your attention. How can you cry like a little kid about dying to DH. There are many many ways to fight a DH. And if you do not know then you should not complain. Just saying your complaining about being uniformed about how to fight a certain class. Do your homework and do not complain.

various things

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

shadowstep-blink-lightning flash: nice skills – if you dont see thiefs-mesmers-elementalists abusing with them spamming it to get on cliffs or walls or similar.

why only those classes can have that? how can you chase a mesmer-thief-elementalist on a cliff if you are an engineer? or a warrior? please really…

there is already to much mobility and invulnerable stuff

its not “guild wars 2” its “escape wars 2”

regards

Should just mention that a lot of targeted teleports allows you to get to those ledges as well. For example Guardians Sword #2 and the Medi teleport. So if a Mesmer uses blink to get on top of a ledge, a guard can teleport after them. (That and I absolutely love this in pve, so I can teleport up ledges instead of walking around!)

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

various things

in WvW

funghetto.1584

Mylerian.9176 saltiness saltiness saltiness saltiness saltiness go on

well if you are pro, sorry that im a newbie and always learning, and admit never said im pro you are? good for you

sorry if you cant read the meaning of the post… (asking for some stupid balance, but surely you think that the game is working perfectly and every class is balanced, ok
can you accept or admit that the world is done by different people that see different things?)

have you ever thought that maybe someone plays a game for FUN not to be PRO?

or, you are paid to win?

you are a DH or thief or mesmer or ele spamming blinks etc????

ok if you are that, well i think you could have some suggestions or ideas or find stuff on scrapper or in other class that arent so fair…

think think think

various things

in WvW

funghetto.1584

I respect who wants to win, so use that metabattle.com builds, use the only viable and possible build in the game to WIN.
respect even others players that want to have fun.

thanks to anet, some skills, kits, whatever are simple useless in the game in some scenarios as WVW or PVP.

think of what Anet has done to a lot of players, no one ask or write “complains” on this or that skills anymore especially in Wvw forums, why?
two reasons:

a lot of players simply dropped out of Gw2 after Hot.
a lot of players simply just dont have faith on seeing some corrections here and there.

its not more “Guild Wars” its become “Escape Wars” and “Burst Wars”.

this is the truth. what? im complaining? well read again the post.

various things

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

This thread is an early contender for worst 2017