very happy

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: funghetto.1584

funghetto.1584

of have never spent 10 gems in this game.
really after the release of Hot, you Anet have ruined an entire game mode.
Wvw.

berserk is perfect in the game, then put up scrapper trait or druid or tempest
put in durability rune and become immortal.
making all the others pre Hot build simply USELESS!

thanks of ruining a game Anet.

“There’s no such thing as balance, fairness or honor.”
a Fissure Of Woe player that has no home.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

I swear to God I know so many people who will come back to game if anet reverts all the bs they brought in with HoT all the specializations and revenant and wvw upgrades.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

There are several vanilla class builds that are still very solid options including Bunker Guardian, Staff Ele, Condi Mesmer, Necro and some functional builds for Warriors and Rangers. About the only class that truly needs their elites are the Engi and Thief.

As for going back, WvW was largely empty pre-HoT even in T1. I am guessing T1 today has the population levels of the entire pre-HoT WvW player base.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

very happy

in WvW

funghetto.1584

i would say that wvw filled up only for the reward track! but no ones want to admit it! (i do wvw from day 2 and always done 5-8 hours in wvw)

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

i would say that wvw filled up only for the reward track! but no ones want to admit it! (i do wvw from day 2 and always done 5-8 hours in wvw)

Definitely not. The reward track is all fine and dandy, but my guild and I returned to WvW because Alpine returned.

And I still can’t understand how someone can complain about spending $50 for limitless hours of entertainment. I spend more than $50 in a night doing dinner and a movie with my fiance, lol…

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Rewards tracks were months later during the WvW update. There was a huge population surge just after HoT that was tappering off back to pre-HoT levels then the WvW patch hit and we surged again.

I will say the Reward Tracks certainly have kept a lot of players in the game though.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

Another “I quit!” thread? If I didn’t like a game anymore I would just stop playing and play something else. Done that for lots of games. Not this one thou, I do like GW2 quite a bit and I am having lots of fun with lots people in PvE and WvW.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

not to mention stab change….. pirate ship got really old….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

very happy

in WvW

funghetto.1584

Another “I quit!” thread? If I didn’t like a game anymore I would just stop playing and play something else. Done that for lots of games. Not this one thou, I do like GW2 quite a bit and I am having lots of fun with lots people in PvE and WvW.

did it seems a quit post?

cant i complain on who changed the game with Hot?

i am a customer and i can say what i think is wrong and unbalanced.
dont like it? go on and dont reply

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

For a moment, I thought this was actually going to be a “very happy” thread. Silly me to think that could exist on a forum.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

Silly me for thinking that you would still want to play a game that you said was “ruined” for you.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Silly me for thinking that you would still want to play a game that you said was “ruined” for you.

It’s because he cares and what is wrong with expressing your feelings? I feel OP with the imbalance HoT brought us so yeah.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

I’ m very happy of have never spent money to buy gems nor Hot.

Those guys at Anet simply killed my joy for Gw2.

At least me personally i know 10ish people who feels like me. Anet had really a great chance couse the base game was epic. But adding nothing important for wvw or pvp for 3 years..moreover adding an ^^ half finished expansion ^^ for 50$ wasn’ t a smart move.

That’ s why our money is still in our pocket.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

If your concern is that you can’t (won’t?) purchase HoT, then consider this:

HoT has been pretty reliably under $40.00 for quite some time now. That’s the cost of two movie tickets, a large popcorn, and a couple of sodas. That movie gets you about 2.5 hours of entertainment. HoT gets you exponentially more time (“bang for your buck”).

Or put a different way, HoT is about 8 Iced Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks.

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: SgtOVERKILL.4701

SgtOVERKILL.4701

Or put a different way, HoT is about 8 Iced Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks.

You’re going places with your analogies

very happy

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

durability runes — the New Perplexity. if you dont have them, you lose.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions