Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

we are i believe the lowest ranking wvw guild and could really use more players

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

want a challenge? come to vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: Hill.5107

Hill.5107

@Goatjugsoup, you could have added just a weee bit more selling ; )

But he’s/she’s right. Vabbi server is the lowest ranked server in terms of WvW, and we are also the lowest (more or less) populated server as well – the two things are connected.
I’ll give you an example: When we rock and roll in WvW, we have almost 50(!!!) people fighting…the opposition have around 100 on there peak, on just our borderland, so not counting Eternal and the other two borderlands. We are in effect are using gorilla tactics to fight back – And it’s a BLAST of fun =D
(Seriously Anet, as fun as it is, a server merged should be considered)

So why move to Vabbi? well because of all the benefits:
- There are no waiting in line, overflow servers only kicks in for us when there is a huge event – like a one time only world event.

- Become a familiar face guldwise. “who’s that guild?” you might have wondered, when stumbling across some unknown person, well on Vabbi people know you. Which is a huge guild recruitment benefit and a huge benefit for getting YOUR guild known.

- Become a familiar face for all. Are you farming and meeting various new people all the time? Same on Vabbi, except here there is a 70% (estimated) chance of you already knowing them or that you will see/work with them again. Making it more fun in PUGs and in WvW.

So basically Vabbi is the perfect choice for you if your tried of being in overflow, tried of not being a known guild, wanting to meet people you can relate to on an everyday basis. Be part of Vabbi’s WvW force and everybody will know you, and you’ll get much fun in return!

See you on Vabbi server!

Best Regards
Hill

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Gorila tactics? Like Donkey Kong?

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Mate i wish you all the luck in your quest to get more guilds:)

I bump this.

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Badger.3279

Badger.3279

Transfered lastnight so far have had alot of fun, is always somthing to go take in wvwvw. Now I’m just looking for a guild as my engineers a tad lonely lol.

Boni dage – Engineer
Erom Em Tabfren – Asura Engineer (yeh I made a second one)

in WvW

Hill.5107

Gorila tactics? Like Donkey Kong?

hehe, yeah……we use monkeys…
Just you wait until I suit up in ma Golem wannerbe Donkey Kong Suit

Regards
Hill
*and yes, I did a spelling mistake and was caught by the gramma police. Vabbi servers have them to btw, so you can improve on your language skills as well

Edit/PS: Badger, poke VOLT (any member of VOLT), we’ll always welcome new players to Vabbi

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Vabbi have certainly had a drop in players recently, they used to be the clear dominant server in the lower tier, but I believe a very large alliance left after frustration of being stuck there.

I see many members of VOLT around, and I must ask, are you 75% elementalists? :P

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Hill.5107

Vabbi have certainly had a drop in players recently, they used to be the clear dominant server in the lower tier, but I believe a very large alliance left after frustration of being stuck there.

I see many members of VOLT around, and I must ask, are you 75% elementalists? :P

Aye a large Russian guild (and others) left Vabbi server for various reasons I presume.
And 75% elementalists? errr maybe, I never really noticed to be honest. I play the awesome class myself: Engineer
But to be fair, I think we have a decent spread of classes – many do go elementalists for wvw now that I think on it.

Regards
Hill

(edited by Hill.5107)

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Other than a guardian (commander?) all the VOLT members I’ve run into lately have been Ele’s hehe Good luck to you anyhow, been some fun fights today when we can break away from Surmia zerg.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Hill.5107

Other than a guardian (commander?) all the VOLT members I’ve run into lately have been Ele’s hehe Good luck to you anyhow, been some fun fights today when we can break away from Surmia zerg.

Yes….there is the Zerg
But, a zerg is kinda mandatory in WvW or a WvW environment. Ofc it IS getting tedious getting zerged over and over and over and over….

Regards
Hill

in WvW

Posted by: Revanought Lord.9532

Revanought Lord.9532

You make it sound like vabbi is about the same as fissure of woe
…and as a fissure WvW veteran I can tell you that we stink in WvW

Reaper Of Kane-(Former)Engineer Commander
“Evil flowers steadily bloom, with an array of bloodied doom”

in WvW

Hill.5107

You make it sound like vabbi is about the same as fissure of woe
…and as a fissure WvW veteran I can tell you that we stink in WvW

Well, you have more manpower then us. But it’s always a blast to go up against FOW

But that is only until brave and adventure seeking players join our servers fight! Then we’ll be even numbers, and Vabbi will push Surmia and Frissure back

It still isn’t to late to join the good fight on Vabbi. There have already been an increase in new guilds lately (well two as I have noticed, but it’s an increase), so better act fast if you want your place in the sun

Regards
Hill

in WvW

Revanought Lord.9532

@Hill, more manpower? you must be joking most of the time we have about 4-5 players in one map, the max FoW players in WvW is about 20…however we try to fight in a way that keeps everyone alive so that may be where your ideas about our manpower come from. Well good luck to vabbi anyway

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

@Hill, more manpower? you must be joking most of the time we have about 4-5 players in one map, the max FoW players in WvW is about 20…however we try to fight in a way that keeps everyone alive so that may be where your ideas about our manpower come from. Well good luck to vabbi anyway

I am still on side with the argument that RoS have more players than FoW, but FoW has way more than 20 in WvW at the moment, and 4-5 in 1 map? Now you’re just being stupid.

Currently @ Piken Square

in WvW

Revanought Lord.9532

Hahaha, stupid? NO you would be very surprised with what I have seen and have you ever heard of the term: overexagguration (although in one case it was 6 people in EB as the surmians had us trapped in our base XD)

in WvW

Posted by: sevtrisen.5247

sevtrisen.5247

Actually we have more than 20 players on WvW, but most days, Kane’s right… about 4-5

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

We are no longer in the matchup, but the amount of videos and screenshots of the past few days I have which clearly show you’re wrong… opened up my screenshot folder, picked 2 from the end. Here you go.

Attachments:

Currently @ Piken Square