well that's quite unfair

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Syrul.4352

Syrul.4352

i’m from seafarer’s and i’m asking myself why do vizunah and piken like to fight together and why vizunah has canadians in their server (both things are true just stop faking and admit it, everyone knows about it), the fact is that ,if i understood well the point sistem in wvw, piken will be third anyway so they are just doing their french friends game by attacking mainly us…i know that the wvw is composed by 3 servers fighting, but playing 2vs1 is a little unfair.
if any piken has to say something about that i just remind them that when we fought the last time (and there were no vizunah) we sent them in the third place as payback for their previous alliance; i don’t know what the commanders are going to do this time but i don’t expect anything kind for you (this is becouse you don’t know how to play by yourselves but you have to ask to the 150guys zerg to babysit you)
while for the vizunahs that still don’t admit to have canadians guys in their server i just remind you that arenanet could easely check players ip and confirm it, for the other who find it a wright thing becouse the only servers who speak french are in europe i just ask a question: from whitch continent do canadians come from? AMERICA so they must go in american servers, they want to speak french? they can join a french guild; i’m from italy but i don’t want arenanet to make an italian server and i do my best with the english even if it isn’t my main language. i just ask fairplay from all of you and hope arenanet will do something about that becouse it’s not even funny to play like that (200-250 vs 50)…that’s all and now let the kids rage

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Vizunah Square vs. Seafarer’s Rest vs. Piken Square match-up thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Week-7-SFR-VS-PS-Bis-repetita

[Hex]

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

I wish Anet would give the ips of Viz players.
That way the crybabies from SFR could not hang on to made up excuses and would have to face the fact that they are just losing. As they deserve.
Rage more, your tears taste delightful even from as far as the US.

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

As terrible as French Canadians are, why would ANet bother checking for them?

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Ox Lee.7319

Ox Lee.7319

Well, they would save their moderators a lot of time, considering the number of threads that have derailed because of this subject ^^

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

I am from SFR and embarrassed by this thread. I hope you are just someone from another server trolling and trying to make SFR look bad because this kind of complaining is just embarrassing for the server. What do you expect Anet to do? Just come in and ban Vizu and Piken because you’re sad SFR are not winning a matchup? Having people from a different time zone and double teaming is not against the rules nor should it be.

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

When you have three servers against each other, there will always be 2 vs 1. There’s really no way it could be anything but that.

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Stillmoon.6894

Stillmoon.6894

well that is just sad, in a 3 way battle you can expect such thing to happen (and sometimes it will) if they conspire to gank you, you cant do anything about it. you will have to fight both of them or die trying. don’t litter the forum with such cry thread,people wont sympathize and it makes yourself looks like cry babies.

“Dream and hope sundered my world, it will no longer wreak such sorrow”

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Syrul.4352

lol i was crying? i don’t care or being third in the matchup , becouse we are still going to be seconds in the end…the fact is that the way they behave isn’t correct: i don’t want ban for this season i just want balance for the next becouse actually there isn’t, i play wvw a lot and i see what you do there i see how zergs behave and moreover i read the chat and hear the status of the maps so i’m not reporting something false, but only the consequences of their acts…call these cries but this is the truth, you think i’m a liar, a crier? check the forum, check on google on youtube we have video that show this, you think is normal? well i will laugh when it will happen to you….if everyone would play honestly ther wouldn’t be these problems ….however the fact that vizunah have a massive zerg during night is real, the fact that canadian’s time zone allow them to play during our insane night hours is another real fact i wonder what would happen is wvw would be closed after 2 am and opened after 8 am i guess those 6 hours would change much….ah yes actually i see the whole map in vizunah’s hands except 4 castles and piken keeps striking us (and only us) in ethernal , for those who say hold the line or die trying: i decided to play during nightime to hold the line so i know perfectly what that means (strange thing how bad in 1v1 french are…they work good only in zerg)

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

lol i was crying? i don’t care or being third in the matchup , becouse we are still going to be seconds in the end…the fact is that the way they behave isn’t correct: i don’t want ban for this season i just want balance for the next becouse actually there isn’t, i play wvw a lot and i see what you do there i see how zergs behave and moreover i read the chat and hear the status of the maps so i’m not reporting something false, but only the consequences of their acts…call these cries but this is the truth, you think i’m a liar, a crier? check the forum, check on google on youtube we have video that show this, you think is normal? well i will laugh when it will happen to you….if everyone would play honestly ther wouldn’t be these problems ….however the fact that vizunah have a massive zerg during night is real, the fact that canadian’s time zone allow them to play during our insane night hours is another real fact i wonder what would happen is wvw would be closed after 2 am and opened after 8 am i guess those 6 hours would change much….ah yes actually i see the whole map in vizunah’s hands except 4 castles and piken keeps striking us (and only us) in ethernal , for those who say hold the line or die trying: i decided to play during nightime to hold the line so i know perfectly what that means (strange thing how bad in 1v1 french are…they work good only in zerg)

Quebec is only 6 hours behind france, it’s not like Australians or something. And ofc they have Canadians, I’m Canadian and i’m on desolation. I know of atleast 2 other Canadians on desolation as well, do people say Deso winning is due to Canadians? No because nobody is quite as ignorant as yourself.

Even if Vizunah has Canadians they make up <10% of their population and it’s not purely due to them that they win every night.

PS: this is wvw discussion, keep you garbage posts in a matchup thread please

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

See: Matches 5 & 6

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Syrul.4352

so why the hell should a canadian play in eu servers? ….beside that 6 hours of delay IS relevant and isn’t desolation the first in silver league? ah yes…….but that’s pointless ofc

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

warriorjrd.8695

so why the hell should a canadian play in eu servers? ….beside that 6 hours of delay IS relevant and isn’t desolation the first in silver league? ah yes…….but that’s pointless ofc

Are we first in silver league because of the 3 Canadians we have on our server? No. Common sense seems to be something of a commodity nowadays.

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Psst, I’m canadian too. But I’m on Piken

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

warriorjrd.8695

Psst, I’m canadian too. But I’m on Piken

You must be why piken is third place then, kitten Canadians

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Woot! Go me!

It’s actually quite amusing there’s fear over a “Canadian army” considering our real one probably couldn’t even fill the Air Canada Centre, lol

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Waylander.5106

Waylander.5106

To quote the OP “it’s not even funny to play like that (200-250 vs 50)…”. Well as a resident of Whiteside Ridge I have to say these odds look rather good. Tally Ho old chap!

Helmut Von Luckless, Ranger [EVO]
Whiteside Ridge o/

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: InfernoImp.8942

InfernoImp.8942

I’m from Piken and I can tell you why:

Since we were matched 3 times against Vizunah while Jade Sea just had one matchup against them we are both at 22 points total score. Our only chance to be third at the end of the week is to finish second in our matchup. So we don’t bother stealing any points from Viz but from SFR.
It’s not a matter of unfair behavior, it’s a matter of unfair matchups!

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

I am also from SFR.
I wish people would stop whining about this kitten. Even if Vizunah has a Canadian nightcapping force, we also have some American guilds/players (and Canadians!).

Vizunah is simply way stronger in the ppt-game.
To be honest, I hope we at SFR will never be that good at the ppt-game, since it completely destroys the attitude of playing for good fights and improvement of skill. You already see this “Vizunah spirit” creeping up in our server over the league… and consequently the openfield fighting skills dropping.

I don’t care if we tick 0, as long as we keep being able to wipe them in open field.

Riay
Fused with my Shroud

well that's quite unfair

in WvW

Posted by: Purifer.3946

Purifer.3946

What they did is legit, so stop complaining. I am from SFR too, and i think that the most interesting match are against Pizunah.
Also, why they should not have ppl from other countries?
What should bother us is when every server will ally with someone other, almost every match could be a 2vs1.