Blockhead Magee.3092

You must be new to this game.

Look up RNG and get back to us.

SBI

what happen to Blackgate?

in WvW

Posted by: TwistedFate.8705

TwistedFate.8705

yep now you know how crappy t2 as been for the last 2398472389423894 weeks. YB finally got their wish.

in WvW

Posted by: BassHunteR.7246

BassHunteR.7246

long story… but YB got their turn to try t1

in WvW

Posted by: DJ Klemintino.5781

DJ Klemintino.5781

Yb had a 33.5% chance to roll up.

17% for TC to drop.
9% for JQ to drop.
6% for BG to drop.

BG just got screwed by RNG.

Klem | Klemintino
Leader of Tactical Fury [TF]
SoS Council Member

(edited by DJ Klemintino.5781)

in WvW

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

BG was number 1 for the last weeks matchup and was number 2 in the wvw rating, tc was number 3 with a significant lower rating points, but RNG says (as DJ Klementino mentioned on his post) that BG goes to t2 for a week.

It don’t mean it will stay like that. Its just the weird rating system in wvw, who cares, new enemies to fight= some new fun, since theres been no tournament for a year, same old jq vs bg vs tc gets boring.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in WvW

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

they should just make it more random. the same old stale fights are boring to the core…

in WvW

Posted by: LMac.9432

LMac.9432

We will see if Bg has been propped up by Jq now won’t we. They lost too many to Yb to be beating Jq with their blobs and the double team against Tc was only natural. They will see how tough Tier 2 is going to be after reset. Because we all know that Bg has their A game on at the moment but it’s a long week.

in WvW

Posted by: Freaniathem.8672

Freaniathem.8672

We will see if Bg has been propped up by Jq now won’t we. They lost too many to Yb to be beating Jq with their blobs and the double team against Tc was only natural. They will see how tough Tier 2 is going to be after reset. Because we all know that Bg has their A game on at the moment but it’s a long week.

lmao

or maybe wvw on BG isn’t as toxic as it used to be before those people left and more of us are playing in wvw now and having fun with a 35 person blob rolling through TC and JQ blobs ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

Hey if it was toxic then more power to BG because being on FA I’ve never liked or respected YB so they deserve the toxics. Looking forward to a nice matchup actually. FA is juiced like I haven’t seen in months.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Should be an easy week for BG, even without a “PUSH”

I don’t think SoS or FA went to BGBL at reset.

BG is 1v1 in SoSBL and FABL. Even then BG has three guild groups per map that coordinate better than FA or SoS because all the guilds that have moved to T3 don’t leave much left to organize.

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

At least BG bothers to fight and doesn’t hide from 20 people in a sieged up tower. On the flip side, pretty sweet to make bank on an alt in T1 dishing the pain back to those who thought it funny to spawn camp FA with trebs last week.

Ele for Hire

in WvW

Jay.7546

BG is 1v1 in SoSBL and FABL. Even then BG has three guild groups per map that coordinate better than FA or SoS because all the guilds that have moved to T3 don’t leave much left to organize.

That is an awful lot to assume about FA and SOS after a few hours, no? BG lost people to YB and they are no longer being propped up by JQ so lets see how it plays out when people from FA and SOS come on and see its not the YB blob to fight. So far in EB I’ve not been impressed by BG. Lost their keep immediately, chased out of FAs soon after. SMC flipping.

Once the grind of the week starts we will see.

in WvW

Jay.7546

At least BG bothers to fight and doesn’t hide from 20 people in a sieged up tower. On the flip side, pretty sweet to make bank on an alt in T1 dishing the pain back to those who thought it funny to spawn camp FA with trebs last week.

You are so right. BG fights at least. They don’t tower hug, portal hug and send cows into spawn. Can’t stand YB.

I was on my alt in TC too and they were leading I was like no way, but I think the double team has loosened them up a bit. No deal with YB so its a free for all. Finally. No deals made where BG watches from the walls of red keep and north gate as JQ caps without even a bad word between them. Veloka the payment. Seen that a few times. Thought it odd, never saw that with any other server.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I got news for you. For the most part, they never did. Only some of them provided some bodies here and there and a rare tag for some misc havoc etc., but vast majority would just cause ques on our BL and sit in empty space whacking off while everything went to kitten. On top of that they got vulgar and started insulting people in map chat, even long time players. So screw them and good riddance. Vast majority of us are thankful they left.

Yea, we may drop, but that’s cool, when that happens we’ll be on better footing vs whoever we play against and when that happens, people actually come back to play WvW. With those guys on our server, it was the other way around.

Those are the ones that left. Apparently they aren’t pulling the same crap in T3 as they did in T2, or at least not yet, but wether it stays that way remains to be seen.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Jay.7546

One thing I’ve noticed that has carried over from TC fights with BG, not a big deal. So far JQ with their blob and YB with their blob and endless necro, war, guard, eles were much harder. So far BG is playing it smart, they are playing for PPT. It’s been awhile since FA seemed to care about PPT. Sad that we have people on FA that cause a Q but thinks its a Starbucks in the BL and the pretty colors are more important. This is not a cake walk physically for BG but PPT wise, it may be. One thing I can say, FA can fight and BG saw it in EB all night. Wish I had the tape rolling when they poured out over the inner keep wall because we had them beat. I’d rather wp dead than leap with half a zerg alive.

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

more of us are playing in wvw now

More like Hibergate got a kick in kitten with the exodus and pulled its collective finger out and started playing instead of waiting for seasons.

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

BG ticking 585 and YB at 85 as I write this. Looks like change is a bad thing.

Osu

in WvW

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Ironically, YB getting blown by a huge amount could mean that Glicko is transferred to the T1 servers, and they’ll have a harder time trying to climb back within range again.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

That is an awful lot to assume about FA and SOS after a few hours, no? BG lost people to YB and they are no longer being propped up by JQ so lets see how it plays out when people from FA and SOS come on and see its not the YB blob to fight. So far in EB I’ve not been impressed by BG. Lost their keep immediately, chased out of FAs soon after. SMC flipping.

Once the grind of the week starts we will see.

What I did see was FA only was at Red and EB portal at reset.

What I did see was no SoS on FABL until 3 hours after reset, there was 10-15 flipping camps.

What I also saw was only a few minutes after reset, BGBL was solid green.

It’s going to be tough for BG to motivate their players to spawn camp now that they’re ticking at 585, but that’s what they’ll need to do to not drop glicko.

Funny thing is, FA and SoS are eventually going to get to the point where even ticking at under 50 they won’t lose glicko, because that’s what they’re supposed to be at.

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Im cracking up at how things are going now. Exactly as i said they would long ago when the T1 guilds first came to YB. I didnt want all the bandwagoners coming to YB and pushing us up to T1. I said it would suck in T1 and all the fairweathers would disappear and we wouldnt be able to compete in T1. Everyone said i was just being negative and that we would be fine and it would be no different from T2. HAHAHA, im so happy i get to say i told you so to all the idiot loudmouths on YB that actually wanted to go up. I hope we get roflstomped the whole time we’re in T1 so i can say I told you so again. They ruined the whole gvg and small scale fight scene in T2, which is the only reason i play this game still. I cant wait for all the fairweathers to rage quit or transfer because we get owned in T1 so we can implode and drop to T3 and actually have good fights again. all the tower hugging ppters we have on YB wanted to go up so badly, and ruined things for the few of us on YB that like to fight, and now are nowhere to be seen. we had like 3 people in EB. idiots all of them. They pushed us up and ruined the T2 because of it and now dont even come out to play after pushing us up.

in WvW

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

Yb had a 33.5% chance to roll up.

17% for TC to drop.
9% for JQ to drop.
6% for BG to drop.

BG just got screwed by RNG.

This is the same excuse most of BG players are using and I’m not buying. If it was RNG the T1 would be shuffled around more than being locked in same match ups for a very long time.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

BG was number 1 for the last weeks matchup and was number 2 in the wvw rating, tc was number 3 with a significant lower rating points, but RNG says (as DJ Klementino mentioned on his post) that BG goes to t2 for a week.

It don’t mean it will stay like that. Its just the weird rating system in wvw, who cares, new enemies to fight= some new fun, since theres been no tournament for a year, same old jq vs bg vs tc gets boring.

No, they lost the week before to TC and were in 3rd place. And many BG players have up and coming school so the amount of players is going down also.

I think the rating system also takes into account the numbers of WvW actually playing that week. Many TC guilds were on vacation last week and the scores were still close, so the combo between population and score determined who dropped. BG had that largest population but didn’t really outscore, like YB did.