what happened to eotm?

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: clannadkey.6583

clannadkey.6583

Hi guys, I just got back after a few months due to work. I used to do eotm because we used to have a big zerk, now there is like nobody doing it anymore, i’ve been waiting for 3 days and couldnt get a group. what happened ?

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

new reward system in wvw happened that wasn’t (and shouldn’t be) copied to eotm, so eotm became a waste of time for most (I guess)

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

XP was also removed from WvW

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: clannadkey.6583

clannadkey.6583

i thought it was a great way to lvl up alt.

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

XP was also removed from WvW

but you can still get Tomes of Knowledge for that

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

The sad part about EOTM is it would make an awesome PvE map, (and it was always used for this in WvW – karma trains, etc.), but now it will just sit and rot instead of being moved to where it will actually be used.

It was just never a good PvP map …

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

no pips…………..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

• Recent WvW update (rewards, pips, tickets etc so population is mostly playing there)
  • No pips rewarded in EoTM
  • You are better off just bringing an 80 into WvW/EoTM because WvW levels = tomes which can be used on alts plus you no longer get regular XP

Hope that answers your thoughts/questions.

Might see people ‘return’ in a couple months after farming but truth be told they did good with separating rewards so it actually keeps blood in real WvW.

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Lorus.4218

Lorus.4218

Might see people ‘return’ in a couple months after farming but truth be told they did good with separating rewards so it actually keeps blood in real WvW.

The fact EotM died is not good either way. Isn’t WvW supposed to be the endgame? EotM separated the farmers from the fighters while giving new players a chance to level up and get a sense of PvP. Now all the (uplevel) farmers have moved to WvW… or are trying to and are having a really bad time.

This is not bringing blood to WvW. It’s just killing WvW further.

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well pips are only reason play normal wvw. EotM is superior every other way. Of course it would be ruined if these teamspeak heros would come there with their lame follow commander and spam 1111 tactics. Desert borderland did make WvW little bit better, but it lack super cannons, sentry turrets and would need more bridges and cliffs.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: SnowPumpkin.1809

SnowPumpkin.1809

No pips, an EOTM commander actually told me straight up they are commanding in WVW now because of that.

what happened to eotm?

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

No pip. No exp to level alt. No Queue. Dead map

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW