which tier it's better for wvw right now?

in WvW

Posted by: michelada.2947

michelada.2947

I’m planning to move from T1 which tier do you recommend?

in WvW

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

I assume you mean NA since everyone is NA is gtfo’ing T1.

Tier 2 and 4 for guild fights, tiers 3 and 4 for casual fights and actual roaming.

Also depends on the timezones. Tier 3 is very ktrainy offhours, since only one server each really has coverage during OCX and SEA. Tier 2 has heavy fights in all timezones, including EU on some days. Tier 4 is mostly NA and SEA fights.

in WvW

Posted by: A Literal God.5283

A Literal God.5283

I am looking to move too. Bg ruined t1 and everyone is trying to get away from them. So far looking at FA or SoS. Still undecided. Both would be solid choices though. Anything is better than t1 at this point though.

in WvW

Posted by: Rei Hino.5961

Rei Hino.5961

T1 is pointless Blackgate is doing there usual 24/7 blob Maguuma is tanking just to get out of T1 and TC is left dealing with 24/7 blob literately no server can deal with black gate everyone and there mom who wana win all the time is stacked there and a net has done nothing about it. Can seriously be all of wvw vs bg and bg probably can hold everyone off. So I personally have written BG off as even a server in wvw it’s cheese. also feel the need to add no insult to anyone on bg as all people did not join the server because it is the win but with bg being able to literately take on all wvw itself just shows how wvw is broken. wvw need to be rebuild..make it into a pvp browser select if you want a big army fight pick the server matchup with alot of people if you wana havok or small fights for people that lag you can specifically go to it. Im tired of PVD if your winning all the time or not being able to get out of your spawn if your being crushed.

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

. wvw need to be rebuild..make it into a pvp browser select if you want a big army fight pick the server matchup with alot of people if you wana havok or small fights for people that lag you can specifically go to it. Im tired of PVD if your winning all the time or not being able to get out of your spawn if your being crushed.

Ya know, after seeing COUNTLESS ideas on how to improve WvW, I have to say by far your idea is actually pretty clever, original, and makes the most sense of anything I have ever seen.

Pick a match up that works for you. Wanna blob fight, or Small fight groups of 10 or 15, just pick the one you want, jump in, have fun. No more server stacking, You get to run and play with new people, and your not getting steam rolled all the time, and no matter what time of day you play, you can find other players, and not stuck on a server where no one else plays at the time you like.

Set limits to the worlds, Blob fights and the smaller fights, and even a roamers world where no tags are allowed, you can round a few people and see if you can take like a keep or whatever, or try a new build or toon and see how it does when you run across another roamer.

Your idea is just brilliant, makes sense, and imho, would really bring life back to WvW. Sadly that means Anet will never do it, allow it, and tell us its just impossible. Now go buy gems and try another server, smh.

(edited by tym.3791)

in WvW

Posted by: Nevermore.2058

Nevermore.2058

Gate of Madness
who is currently paired with Crystal Dessert, we have the best of both worlds it seem’s . We have those outnumbered hard fights but we also have those roaming groups to beware of. T4 OCX and SEA times are not dead but they arn’t full of blobs…. NA prime is well that, and it’s pretty good

Monstress-Necromancer
Gom-Dui

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

If you play NA prime, SoS or FA are definitely good choices. T2 currently has a lot of fight-heavy guilds.

T3 and T4 are not bad either. There are fewer guilds but as many pugs though. You can face a bit easier and less organized fights. To be honest, they can sometimes be more fun than fighting guilds as they usually run super tanky/sustain composition.

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

I’d be careful right now because Mag is going to roll down to tier 2 soon, and someone is going to roll up from tier 2 into tier 1 (probably JQ). But some time after that, TC is going to roll down straight to tier 3 or 4 and another server, either FA or SoS probably, is going to switch with them into tier 1. So yea, tiers 2-4 are pretty good right now, but a lot of things are going to change over the next 1-4 weeks.

(edited by Djamonja.6453)

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

. wvw need to be rebuild..make it into a pvp browser select if you want a big army fight pick the server matchup with alot of people if you wana havok or small fights for people that lag you can specifically go to it. Im tired of PVD if your winning all the time or not being able to get out of your spawn if your being crushed.

Ya know, after seeing COUNTLESS ideas on how to improve WvW, I have to say by far your idea is actually pretty clever, original, and makes the most sense of anything I have ever seen.

Pick a match up that works for you. Wanna blob fight, or Small fight groups of 10 or 15, just pick the one you want, jump in, have fun. No more server stacking, You get to run and play with new people, and your not getting steam rolled all the time, and no matter what time of day you play, you can find other players, and not stuck on a server where no one else plays at the time you like.

Set limits to the worlds, Blob fights and the smaller fights, and even a roamers world where no tags are allowed, you can round a few people and see if you can take like a keep or whatever, or try a new build or toon and see how it does when you run across another roamer.

Your idea is just brilliant, makes sense, and imho, would really bring life back to WvW. Sadly that means Anet will never do it, allow it, and tell us its just impossible. Now go buy gems and try another server, smh.

Most people will still pick the blobby servers for rank and UD.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

in WvW

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

I’m from Yaks Bend and we seem to have a pretty balanced setup, with having a zerg, plenty of roamers, and guild fights / duelists. So I would recommend transfering to us, or one of the servers commonly in our bracket of match-ups.

Good luck!

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in WvW

Posted by: pointaction.4639

pointaction.4639

I moved from Tier 1 to Dragonbrand. Good fights.

The Dragon Core [DC]

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I moved from Tier 1 to Dragonbrand. Good fights.

I moved from kitten Dragonbrand over a year ago when it was T4. It was fun then. But it went downhill as everyone left and we got slammed. Moved back to T1 and ive been playing a lot more WvW. (I only do small group roaming/havoc)

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

T3/T4 seem to be where the fights are for now but that can all change in a week either through re-linking or stacking. SBI is stacked right now and easily a T2 server (maybe a T1 server). Somehow they landed in T4 but even with the lopsided fighting, the fights are still fun and will likely get better when they move back where they belong.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Gate of Madness
who is currently paired with Crystal Dessert, we have the best of both worlds it seem’s . We have those outnumbered hard fights but we also have those roaming groups to beware of. T4 OCX and SEA times are not dead but they arn’t full of blobs…. NA prime is well that, and it’s pretty good

CD/GoM are a pretty good team, hence anet will break us up lol

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: Siphon.8405

Siphon.8405

I really don’t care what tier I am in since I main thief, I just log in and have fun wrecking angry at the world kids.

hate tells from alternate accounts are music to my ears.

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

join yak ! hehehe see what i did there.

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

I’m planning to move from T1 which tier do you recommend?

Be prepared to spend gems every 2 months. Today’s healthy server could be the next relinking nightmare.

TC rolled T1 on a 5% chance.. proves no one is safe from that kind of rng.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiawal.2351

Tiawal.2351

T1 isn’t fun? If everyone is running away from there, what kind of game is this? The magic of being #1? Nope? What a fail…

Something is really broken in this game mode.

A wandering ronin, employed by [ENMA]

in WvW

Posted by: michelada.2947

michelada.2947

I decided to save my gold and wait for a response from anet, 1800 gems it’s just too much for me , otherwise wvw it’s dead for me.

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

lets make this a matchup thread you’ll get your response from anet

PS: everyone asking which server or tier is best should move all to BG nuff said
you can all get together there and your problems are solved and so does ours

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Still laughing at people transfering.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: hayabusafmw.9370

hayabusafmw.9370

As of 3/16/2017 none as all major T1 guilds transfered and are ’’trolling’’ down a tier or 2 making matters worst. I would sit and wait before joining / transfering anywhere!

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

and tc/mag getting -100 glicko adjustment while sos/fa getting +20. Ie dont go t2 to escape t1 unless you want to leave your fate to rng roll….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: CherryTriggerCola.3816

CherryTriggerCola.3816

https://wvwstats.com/na – provides stats that you can personalize for when you play or just when your guild raids if you are on and see the real stats and see which time zones are doing well or not so well etc. Everyone call sell their server to you but if you want to make sure your time isn’t completely dead then you see how servers do overall in a month or for a week or overall etc. Hope that helps Mich o/

in WvW

Posted by: Ann Jay.2950

Ann Jay.2950

Honestly I think the best option here is to move to a “guest” server. Chances are, rng will screw you over anyway. Might as well hand over your fate completely. For the right person who doesn’t have as much concern over server loyalty, “guest” servers can be a great solution.

1. You don’t have to care about what happens to the score/placement of your server.

2. Every 2 months you get reshuffled and get a chance at a fresh new set of proble-err fun!

3. There’s a good chance you’ll never get stuck with BG, MAG and somehow YB. (just pray you don’t roll TC) So you’re more likely to be in one of the lower tiers.

4. It is a MUCH cheaper alternative. You could move three times already and not spend as much as you would for one of those high pop servers.

5. There’s always room, and usually a few guilds who are bandwagoning onto the “host” server who you can join up with.

6. You get to be on a server that people are slowly forgetting about….. rip…

| Areianna Firebloom ~ YB | & |Reylah Wrynn ~ SBI |