why are transfers still 2400 gems?

in WvW

Posted by: Maximusk.5069

Maximusk.5069

Why is the transfer price for seafarers rest still 2400 gems ,I thought that it would go down since the tournament is finished.

in WvW

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Why is the transfer price for seafarers rest still 2400 gems ,I thought that it would go down since the tournament is finished.

Lol.

Broski

in WvW

Posted by: Dusk.4708

Dusk.4708

I want insight on this as well, im assuming it will lower back to the normal price of 1800 gems for a very high pop. server on tuesday, but still…

SBI [Hero] Zero the Mechanist

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

LOL,

I hope they lock transfers out to be honest, Those that made their beds should be made to lie in it.

in WvW

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

LOL,

I hope they lock transfers out to be honest, Those that made their beds should be made to lie in it.

Agreed!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Tannlore.3480

Tannlore.3480

LOL,

I was gone from the game because of RL problems and came in after the season started. I’m not sure what “Bed” I made by “choosing” a server to be in, but I’d like the option to change now that the whole season thing is over.

Besides, it isn’t like the prices ACTUALLY reflect the standings now right? Right?