wvw infusion

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Ok now I finished infuseing all armor ground wepons and jewels xD now I am wondering underwater wepons shood I infuse them ? is there eny point I was thinking underwater infusions shood be better beacose there is no way to fight guards underwater… hope to get some respones to it and please ceep it clean I know my english isent best

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Nope, WvW infusions are essentially useless on underwater weapons, not worth spending the badges.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I am uncertain it is worth spending any laurels on wvw infusions.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

If you play WvW it is definitely worth it to get the WvW infusion over its PvE equivalent.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I bought infusions for my ascended weapons since I had an excess of laurels at the time but it is 5 laurels for +5 to a stat. It is much more affordable than the PvE infusion.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

wvw infusion

in WvW

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

I would think that the wvw infusion, would be useful to roamers as they aid in soloing camps faster/easyer

i cant get them yet as i haven’t got all the weapons that i want so my Laurals are going to that at the moment, though i do intend on getting wvw ones.

i wasn’t planning on getting ascended underwater weapons let alone infusing them