wvw is too big , i have a suggestion

in WvW

Posted by: nightech.5043

nightech.5043

OK i love guild wars2 been playing awhile , and i love the WvW place but is very unbalance , and it makes the place a frustating to navigate , so i do believe that this would help ..
1. MOUNTS for WvW i know many people wouldnt agree but having a faster way to catch up with zerg is a must for this place , and when you go back to pve YOUR MOUNT WILL BECOME A MINI .. not that i lkie it but i dont want to hear more negativity about it … so mount on pve would be my dream by the way ….

2 . camp stealth .. all i have manage to do in WvW is take an empty tower etc , with a zerg and do the same thing over and over , i remember when the game came out how 2 teams would battle each other it was epic ,, so with camp stealth wich it would be a skill for commanders to put a hidden camp anywhere on the map after taking half the map , in there you can regroup maybe have a location point if theres no mounts maybe get a transportation link to this location point players would just taxy thier way automatically , n allow the enemy team aware of this location after your commnander decide to move out after a timer of 10 minutes, it would allow for 2 zerg to meet up in open feel or allow the enemy to decide where to defend …

Class recruitment , when you go to WVW you can talk to an npc and you will sign up your class , with this commander would be able to put location points to areas of interest for example commander will know how many rangers on world map and decide to have all range classes go to a designated area or have a formation system may be range classes would be to the left or split while other classes brawl in front of zerg well something like that … any how

i hope to see more features implemented FOR wvw and have more straight fights rather than just run around taking places and no major fights around , which is sadly to have a good fight avery now and then …

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Too big?! I think it’s too small!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

WvW maps are too small :/

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Chunky Milk.2130

Chunky Milk.2130

Swiftness.

What you are looking for is Swiftness.

[Hide]/[DP]

in WvW

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

Yeah, they need to be bigger with multiple castles. And a palace! =D

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yes yes! We need a feasting hall and hot spas in the Citadel so that us hard working WvW defenders (and roleplayers) can go there to unwind after a battle.

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

The maps are too small, actually.

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

These forums really need a -1 button…

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

WvW maps are too small :/

^this, map to small to many towers

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.