wvw loot

wvw loot

in WvW

Posted by: Naracion.6597

Naracion.6597

Before xpac i played on my necro and was able to tag players and get loot. Since xpac i have been playing on my rev and started getting back into wvw and while i am getting xp for the kills, it seems like the loot isn’t dropping nearly as much. Did something change for this that i’m not aware of?

wvw loot

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

You probably aren’t doing enough damage. Run wells and power necro if you’re on necro.

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

wvw loot

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Before xpac i played on my necro and was able to tag players and get loot. Since xpac i have been playing on my rev and started getting back into wvw and while i am getting xp for the kills, it seems like the loot isn’t dropping nearly as much. Did something change for this that i’m not aware of?

Well they made synthesizers for materials for loot in WvW… Didn’t you know? These we already Stealth nerfed though.

Seriously though, as a WvW main, I am not surprised… The worst loot for 3 years just got even more worse.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

wvw loot

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Yea I kinda have WvW on a back burner myself. I am currently getting my masteries, and, unlike in WvW my bank account is growing. I may come back, but only after ANet figures we out that we are not third class citizens and gives US a CDI.

But then again if wishes were horses. As it sits it looks like I’ll be seeing you all in about 5 years (approximation based solely upon optimism) if I am not dead by then.

wvw loot

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Equip the hammer on the Rev as that will most likely solve your problem. Hits from a mile away, through walls and sometimes deals a truck ton of damage thanks to what appears to be a bug.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”