www noob story trolling don't read if tired

in WvW

Posted by: bliz.6903

bliz.6903

(sorry for my English)

Hi, i recently come back and i have a question, is every server are like gunnar now? I mean, do ppl chase you from north camp to south spawn? Not only now but when we are outnumbered and back, ppl chase you and can’t kill you so they keep you in fight when they are more it’s very bored because they are BAD omg (i see only few player with jcj build and nice skill)

http://imgur.com/ComPUHH a screen for a little fun, they were 9 at start :p 3 at end ^^

And very often, ppl like make emote after zerg but this is not new i think i gona make run competition, and take my greatsword instead of hammer lol

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

(sorry for my English)

Hi, i recently come back and i have a question, is every server are like gunnar now? I mean, do ppl chase you from north camp to south spawn? Not only now but when we are outnumbered and back, ppl chase you and can’t kill you so they keep you in fight when they are more it’s very bored because they are BAD omg (i see only few player with jcj build and nice skill)

http://imgur.com/ComPUHH a screen for a little fun, they were 9 at start :p 3 at end ^^

And very often, ppl like make emote after zerg but this is not new i think i gona make run competition, and take my greatsword instead of hammer lol

I have the impression that it upsets enemies more, if they chase you and cant kill you than if they get killed themselves.

I run a high mobility/health build with lots of cc and condi cleansing. I usually try to annoy enemies, so they staret chasing me. Once you keep a handful of players chasing you for half an hour without being able to kill you, the grief whispers start coming in.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Today for once, GH was really active, which is really rare outside of primetime, and had people online, we had a few roamers upgrading stuff, sweating our kitten off since it all gets capped when GH sleeps and goes to work. Usually I don’t feel like even trying to upgrade since when you have thrown your money and time there, some Drakkar lake pops in to flip it while we have like 3 guys on the map.
Everyone trying to pvdoor anything except the south towers today were repelled and our roamers constantly vanquished both am and vizunah groups who failed to do any impression except when outnumbering you 3v1. I sat for hours hungry because of the constant pressure of groups trying to capture stuff while we only had a few people.
During primetime Viz had their zerg there, but never managed to capture anything else but bloodlust, camps and south towers.

I have hard to believe you have been chased all the way from north camp, i only remember killing your party both in north camp and in vale – where you killed the npcs and the 1-2 guys there – before we got there with a few guys with to even numbers out.

And if you want to spend your time with an escape button when you are about to die so you can feed your superiority complex feeling invincible, then do do like the poster above me said. The thing about defending is you can’t let some troll cap stuff and kill dolyacks and run away because 99% of times he is back.

9 Guardians later…

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

muahaha, what happened frenchie? you did not find fast enough a wall with 100 arrow carts on it?

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

This new meta build sometimes fail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKlNUbyhwA
Its l2p issue, run faster!

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Stop running, start fighting.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I see runners as cowards, so you bet I will come after you and kill your kitten .

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I see runners as cowards, so you bet I will come after you and kill your kitten .

I wouldn’t call someone a “coward” simply because they had somewhere they were going, and they don’t stop to waste their time with you, as some random roamer they came across.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I wouldn’t call someone a “coward” simply because they had somewhere they were going, and they don’t stop to waste their time with you, as some random roamer they came across.

Lol a coward is running from a 1v9.

Bad Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

Sorry dude, but we want fights, most likely from a night of both enemy zergs running away you were probably the only “fight” they had that night

in WvW

aspirine.6852

He was fighting in NC, lost his mates dead and he ran from the fight. Sounds like a coward to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Arctisavange.7260

Arctisavange.7260

Im from gunnars and i realy dont give a kitten if you got chased where ever the kitten. This may come as a surprise to you but many people dont like roamers. Many dont like some kittenbags coming and killing dollies and fliping camps on objectives youre trying to upgrade. So yeah, i wouldnt care if its 10 vs 1 aslong as you kitten off and dont interrupt the upgrades.

in WvW

coglin.1867

He was fighting in NC, lost his mates dead and he ran from the fight. Sounds like a coward to me.

Got a video of that? Or are we intended to blindly take your word that you kill everyone and the only reason you do not kill someone is because the run?

This isn’t a discussion about how good you are or aren’t as an individual. Nor is it a place to insult players who do not pause to fight you specifically.

Point is, there is nothing either good or bad about being chased or chasing a player. It simply is what it is.

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Its open field. Anything possible. If your name is red you are a potential lootbag.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I run a high mobility/health build with lots of cc and condi cleansing. I usually try to annoy enemies, so they staret chasing me. Once you keep a handful of players chasing you for half an hour without being able to kill you, the grief whispers start coming in.

It takes some timing though. If you run too fast, they loose interest, and it’s not fun anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: lightson.2310

lightson.2310

Got a video of that? Or are we intended to blindly take your word that you kill everyone and the only reason you do not kill someone is because the run?

Do we have to blindly accept that OP was chased from NC to The spawn and only take 1 Screen shot of him dead at spawn?

All that picture shows is he was killed near his spawn, no chase. Look even i can do it…

I was chased from NC to just south of bay and now i’m dead…

all the picture shows is that I’m dead at bay no chase
http://i.imgur.com/GtjSQL8.jpg

Attachments:

Sven – Ele
[Re][Crng][vE]
https://www.youtube.com/c/SvenGw2

in WvW

coglin.1867

No. I agree there is no reason to blindly believe the OP either. But that is not the point. In that case, he is not specifically calling names or declaring random superiority either. He appears to be making an extreme example.

Personally, I see no issue with chasing a player, nor do I see an issue with choosing not to stop and bother fighting one either.

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

It takes some timing though. If you run too fast, they loose interest, and it’s not fun anymore.

Just tag the next keep with a waypoint and they become quite interested again.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

aspirine.6852

No. I agree there is no reason to blindly believe the OP either. But that is not the point. In that case, he is not specifically calling names or declaring random superiority either.

You mean like the OP did in his opening post? Did he or did he not call these people BAD players? Because what, they chased him and killed him? You know like kinda the whole purpose of wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

As a hard working member of the GH BL community, i can only say job well done gunnars!. Not only did you chase someone off an objective leaving it unable to cap anything else, but you killed that enemy too. And you made it upset! If i could hand out some big reward, i would, you all deserve it!

And down to serious business now, If you are in my bl, i will hunt you and i will CJ you over and over and over, regardless of who you are. you don’t get to touch that bl!

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

(edited by VaaCrow.3076)

in WvW

Posted by: ppet.4620

ppet.4620

I don’t know who you are, I don’t know what you want. If you’re looking for karma, then I can tell you I don’t have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired since LV 1, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my BL, I will not chase you, I will not kill you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will turn you into a lootbag.

Gunnar’s Hold. Midget. Don’t mess with my afro.

(edited by ppet.4620)

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

If I’m roaming in my BL and I’m tracking someone(s) who are flipping camps, I absolutely 100% will chase them all the way to their spawn if I have to. Because the time I spend chasing them is more time they’re not spending flipping our camps.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari