Looking for a guild with a good team!

in Looking for...

Posted by: G is for jesus.5403

G is for jesus.5403

I’m looking for something friendly, active and people who like to team up for events, dungeons etc..
Character Name : Catilyn Fire (Level 25 Ranger, Human)
Catilyn Snow ( Level 12 Thief, Norn)

in Looking for...

Posted by: G is for jesus.5403

G is for jesus.5403

Oh and Server : Fergussens Crossing

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo/skype and daily fractal runs and weekend guild bounty,we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi G,

Hedonism is on Ferguson’s Crossing and we would love to have you. Our web site is in my signature if you’d like to check us out first and see if you think we might be a fit.

I’ll look for you in game today and hopefully we’ll have a chat :-)

Take care,

Vel/Nichole

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

I’m looking for something friendly, active and people who like to team up for events, dungeons etc..
Character Name : Catilyn Fire (Level 25 Ranger, Human)
Catilyn Snow ( Level 12 Thief, Norn)

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

want to know how to reach us, go to our original recruitment post :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-recruiting/first#post2379707