[VII] is looking for active members (EBay)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ryuken.2789

Ryuken.2789

Guild: Seven Deadly Sinz [VII]
Server: Ehmry Bay
Playstyle: Casual PvE, hoping to become PvX
Size: Large (~300 members) but core group of 20 to 30 members.
New Site: http://s7nz.com

Activities include:
-Dungeons
-Fractals
-Guild missions
-Meta Events
-Casual WvW and PvP

Our current goals are to be a guild that welcomes players of all skill levels and create a community based around playing the game to have fun. We want to also get people interested in some other aspects outside of PvE so we have a greater variety of things to do. Right now we’re able to afford keeping 10% Magic Find booster up all the time, but hope we’ll get enough active and repping players to afford more bonuses more often. Most of our experienced players are able and willing to help newer players learn how to complete dungeons and are very knowledgeable about many aspects of the game.

We have no requirements outside of knowing how to be a decent person. We don’t require full-time representation (we understand some people like being a part of a hardcore WvW group as well as having PvE people to hang out with), but we encourage it. We have no age requirement either, as are members of all ages.

We have a Teamspeak channel within the larger one for the server, giving easy access to players from other guilds and WvW. Using it is optional.

If you’re interested and would like to know more, feel free to ask. You can also contact myself, Nicholas Grayfox.8324 (Nick), or Zedd.8239 (Hikari Yumura) in game if you have questions or would like to join.

(edited by Ryuken.2789)

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Guild: Seven Deadly Sinz [VII]
Server: Ehmry Bay
Playstyle: Casual PvE, hoping to become PvX
Size: Large (400+ members) but core group of 20 to 30 members.
New Site: http://s7nz.com

Activities include:
-Dungeons
-Fractals
-Guild missions
-Meta Events
-Casual WvW and PvP

Our current goals are to be a guild that welcomes players of all skill levels and create a community based around playing the game to have fun. We want to also get people interested in some other aspects outside of PvE so we have a greater variety of things to do. Right now we’re able to afford keeping 10% Magic Find booster up all the time, but hope we’ll get enough active and repping players to afford more bonuses more often. Most of our experienced players are able and willing to help newer players learn how to complete dungeons and are very knowledgeable about many aspects of the game.

We have no requirements outside of knowing how to be a decent person. We don’t require full-time representation (we understand some people like being a part of a hardcore WvW group as well as having PvE people to hang out with), but we encourage it. We have no age requirement either, as are members of all ages.

We have a Teamspeak channel within the larger one for the server, giving easy access to players from other guilds and WvW. Using it is optional.

If you’re interested and would like to know more, feel free to ask. You can also contact myself, Nicholas Grayfox.8324 (Nick), or Zedd.8239 (Hikari Yumura) in game if you have questions or would like to join.

What games did you guys play before gw2? In particular lineage 1? I knew a group on there with that ran with that tag and also similar player ids. Could just be a small world or nothing at all.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

What games did you guys play before gw2? In particular lineage 1? I knew a group on there with that ran with that tag and also similar player ids. Could just be a small world or nothing at all.

VII existed in GW1 in some form but I’m uncertain if the guild existed in other games as I only joined it in GW2. I’ve personally never played Lineage (although I did briefly play Lineage II) but I was a huge GW1 player. I was not, however, part of VII in that game. I helped run my own small guild in GW1. It’s entirely possible you ran into some of us in that.

Not sure that’s very helpful… >.< lol

(edited by Zedd.8239)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ryuken.2789

Ryuken.2789

Updated the info