06/28/2016 – June 28 Release Notes
- Malchor’s Leap
- Fixed a bug that prevented the enemies in the “Defeat Captain Cork and Chompers” event from appearing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented enough pygmy moas from spawning during the “Herd the pygmy moas into the pen” event.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to interact with moas throughout the Mepi’s Moas event chain, frequently causing event stalls.
- Straits of Devastation
- Fixed a bug that prevented Scholar Nabbi from becoming a merchant after the “Help the Pact team and clear the graveyard of the Risen” event.
- Fields of Ruin
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Rescue the villagers and defeat harpy kidnappers” event to stall, making it impossible to complete.
- Frostgorge Sound
- Fixed a bug that stalled the Quaggan Games event chain if Aloogwa was defeated.
- Bloodtide Coast
- Fixed a bug that allowed Scholar Riagan to remain dead when the “Escort Scholar Riagan to the ritual location” event started.
- Added a portal to Grenth’s Domain inside the Cathedral of Silence in Cursed Shore that can be accessed while the Pact controls the temple. Players working on the Twilight III: Dusk collection can use this portal to acquire Grenth’s Darkness.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Save Our Supplies” guild mission from displaying the correct world or compass map.
- Fixed a bug in the “A Tangle of Weeds” story step that prevented Caithe’s conversation options at the end of the step from functioning correctly.
- Ley-line energy has accumulated to alarming concentrations.
- Salvation Pass
- Reduced Volatile Poison damage from 1,000 to 750 damage per tick.
- Slothasor no longer immediately chains into the Halitosis or Tantrum skills after using Spore Release.
- Players will now receive a pop-up message when they have the Corruption effect in the Matthias Gabrel encounter.
- Fixed a bug in which Teleport to Friend items were consumed when the teleport was unsuccessful.
- Fixed a bug that prevented revenants from receiving rewards from the dodge tutorial chests found in the racial starter areas.
- The Magnification Lens for the Astralaria IV: The Cosmos collection can now be acquired from Champion Eyes of Zhaitan found in Straits of Devastation and Malchor’s Leap.
- The Ice Elemental Residue for the Frostfang III: Tooth of the Frostfang collection can now be obtained by using the Glacial Imbued Jar after defeating the Ice Elemental summoned by Svanir Shaman in Wayfarer Foothills instead of being obtained as a reward from the event chest.
- Fixed the icon for the Nourishment effect given by several foods that provide bonus health while downed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Mystic Forge to return light armor shoulders after combining four medium armor shoulders of masterwork quality.
WORLD VS. WORLD
- Added a new reward track that contains Tribal, Stalwart, and Apostle armor skins.
- Removed crafting stations and crafting vendors from WvW maps.
- War score earned from dolyak caravan kills has been reduced from 3 to 1.
- War score earned from dolyak caravan deliveries has been reduced from 3 to 1.
- Dolyak caravans that have two delivery destinations now award score at each destination rather than only the final destination.
- Mortar—Fire Incendiary Shells: Increased the number of stacks of burning applied from 1 to 3.
- Flame Ram—Flame Blast: Increased the number of stacks of burning applied from 1 to 3.
- The WvW tick timer will no longer drift and is now always based on an absolute time.
- Removed one (rare) cause of hanging after ticks.
- Weekly round endings will occur at more reliable times.
- Changed the jump platforms at the Air Keep so that they launch players similarly to how jump mushrooms work in the jungle maps.
- Removed some of the jump platforms, since the new jump platforms launch players further.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- Added a new White Mantle Appearance Pack. This pack contains 1 White Mantle Outfit, 1 White Mantle Glider, 1 Immortal Weapon Choice, 1 Total Makeover Kit, and 5 Black Lion Chest Keys. It’s available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- A new Focused Solar Logging Tool is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 1,000 gems.
- For the next week, we’re taking 15% off the Cosmic Mining Tool.
- The Shared Inventory Slots can now be dragged to either the beginning or the end of the inventory. An additional Embed Shared Bag option in the inventory Options menu allows players to keep Shared Inventory Slots on their own row or have them embedded into the bag-slot grid view.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Bubble Glider from popping properly when gliding ends.