AWW no costume?

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Kalastraer.8264

Kalastraer.8264

I came into gw2 about 3 days after the halloween ended and i was sad i missed it, i saw the armour and was like ‘I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR’ but they’r enot here

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

There’s been a few threads on this. We can only wait and hope since they aren’t saying anything on the matter.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Executioner and Bloody Prince costumes are coming, at the very least. We’ll see if the others return.

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Yay, town clothes!

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Kalastraer.8264

Executioner and Bloody Prince costumes are coming, at the very least. We’ll see if the others return.

awesome!

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Kalastraer.8264

Yay, town clothes!

when i saw my friend in it it wasn’t town clothes…..

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Yay, town clothes!

when i saw my friend in it it wasn’t town clothes…..

Yes. Yes it was. There were no armor rewards last year unless you count the backpiece or the mad king shoes from the JP. Those shoes had the same skin as all other named exotics.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Where is the source on this? I haven’t seen anything that says we are getting an Executioner or Blood Prince costume.

I’ve seen them say that the Blood Prince’s outfit is town clothing, but nothing on if we are getting it or on an Executioner outfit.

So please, I would appreciate it if you would provide a source that says this. Thanks.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

Oh look another thread about this. You missed the event so why should you get access to its items or rewards? If they start listening to the QQ they will ruin living world and have to re do 13 events…or lose players lookin at release dates

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Oh look another thread about this. You missed the event so why should you get access to its items or rewards? If they start listening to the QQ they will ruin living world and have to re do 13 events…or lose players lookin at release dates

No one in these threads is asking for rewards back (in regards to the clothes), we are asking for a set of town clothes to be re-added to the gem store. The living story or release dates have nothing to do with it.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

AWW no costume?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Sparrowsong.4238

Sparrowsong.4238

I understand about progressing the story however the mad king is still here its his holiday. Therefor the title should return as well. I started playing this game because I seen someone else doing the event. I bought it the next week but sadly it was over. Ive been waiting all year for this event and when I logged on first place I went was the tower jp. Thats when I found out I cannot get the title, the witch costume, or do the master carver. I did a few things but I felt…what for? There was no proof I did that extremely hard jp. At least with Tribulation Mode I had proof ..my new weapon. I’m not being entitled. I just want to be able to do the event that drew me to the game in the first place. I feel.. well frankly a little cheated.