Candy Corn Node Item Problems?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KingMickey.9867

KingMickey.9867

What exactly happens when you use the Candy Corn Node Item after you beat the Blood and Madness Story?

I used mine in Lion’s Arch, Nothing happened, It wasn’t in my inventory after that.

I checked a day later to see if it was in my inventory or if it was a bug, it wasn’t.

Anyone else have this problem? or mind telling me what’s going on. I’m not sure if you can get the item again. Thanks.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Malkesh.5841

Malkesh.5841

The tooltip explained it to you: After you used the item a mineable node appears in your home instance. Meaning you can mine candy corn in your home instance once per day.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

They really need to make the Tooltip more clear or put a sticky on this sub forum. It’s the quartz node issue all over again.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: KingMickey.9867

KingMickey.9867

I did read it. I just didn’t understand. Sorry for asking.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Malkesh.5841

Malkesh.5841

Nah. I didn’t mean to sound annoyed and I’m sorry if it seemed that way. It’s totally fine to ask if one is confused about how something works.
As long as it’s cleared up now all is good.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They really need to make the Tooltip more clear or put a sticky on this sub forum. It’s the quartz node issue all over again.

Heh … there should be a new Hint. “Read all the tooltips. Especially for Monthlies and Dailies.”

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: deadatspawn.6045

deadatspawn.6045

This item makes no sense to me. I went to Queensdale. (I’m human) and i double clicked on it. It should show me a node where i clicked it, but nothing….. so am i supposed to search queensdale for this node that i just created?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Lasagne.8045

Lasagne.8045

This item makes no sense to me. I went to Queensdale. (I’m human) and i double clicked on it. It should show me a node where i clicked it, but nothing….. so am i supposed to search queensdale for this node that i just created?

If you go in to the human city of Divinity’s Reach (or any other race’s city), you will see an area that is marked as your “home”. This is your home instance, where you will find your node of candy corn. This isn’t race specific, you can be human and go to the Asuran instance if you so please. You are only allowed to mine it on one character per day. Once you mine it, that’s it until reset the next day.

in Blood and Madness

deadatspawn.6045

Thank you! That explains it very well. I forgot all about that area in Divinity’s Reach.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: happyjedi.1372

happyjedi.1372

If you go in to the human city of Divinity’s Reach (or any other race’s city), you will see an area that is marked as your “home”. This is your home instance, where you will find your node of candy corn. This isn’t race specific, you can be human and go to the Asuran instance if you so please. You are only allowed to mine it on one character per day. Once you mine it, that’s it until reset the next day.

That’s exactly what I wanted to know, thank you!

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Seems some people didn’t do their personal stories.

in Blood and Madness

deadatspawn.6045

Seems some people didn’t do their personal stories.

I did but have not been able to finish because well i guess i suck and cant get close to the dungeon on my Ele.

Plus i have never been to my home instance since the start of my story soo long ago.