Legendary Halloween enemies in open world

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

How about letting these enemies spawn from doors in the open world. Maybe 1 in 30 chance.

Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn
Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

Surly players would want more champs with loot bags in the open world.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

How about letting these enemies spawn from doors in the open world. Maybe 1 in 30 chance.

Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

I wish that they would have mad the lab permanent. Actually the Mad King instance would be perfect for me. They don’t even have to give me loot for it. I would do it as a solo instance just for the atmosphere. Last year was so great.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

No thanks.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

No thanks.

Why, the Halloween doors are boring as they are now.

in Blood and Madness

Nilkemia.8507

Why? Because after facing those bosses in the Labyrinth, the last thing I want while roaming to get more Trick or Treat bags in the open world is a boss that I cannot beat alone (and in the Horror’s case, can’t outrun either) popping out and slaughtering me in 2 hits. It might be amusing the first few times for some of you, but it’ll just get tedious eventually. Please leave them in the Labyrinth, where they belong.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

while roaming to get more Trick or Treat bags in the open world is a boss that I cannot beat alone (and in the Horror’s case, can’t outrun either) popping out and slaughtering me in 2 hits.

Imagine this scenario but have him yell “Happy halloween, <appropriate expletive>” with each attack. Hilarious, just the thing we need for this holiday.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

No thanks.

The doors in the open world are a little stale. That’s because you’re supposed to enter the doors and head to the labyrinth. This way you can fight the legendaries, farm candy corn nodes, and get your door achievements all in one spot.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Why? Because after facing those bosses in the Labyrinth, the last thing I want while roaming to get more Trick or Treat bags in the open world is a boss that I cannot beat alone (and in the Horror’s case, can’t outrun either) popping out and slaughtering me in 2 hits. It might be amusing the first few times for some of you, but it’ll just get tedious eventually. Please leave them in the Labyrinth, where they belong.

Because of scaling they shouldn’t hit that hard. At least Lich is fairly easy to solo

in Blood and Madness

Nilkemia.8507

Imagine this scenario but have him yell “Happy halloween, <appropriate expletive>” with each attack. Hilarious, just the thing we need for this holiday.

“Death, good!”

“The pain’s here!”

“Die, die!”

“Return. Die.”

“Another victory.”

Not sure what the Viscount would say, since it can’t seem to talk.

in Blood and Madness

Nilkemia.8507

The doors in the open world are a little stale. That’s because you’re supposed to enter the doors and head to the labyrinth. This way you can fight the legendaries, farm candy corn nodes, and get your door achievements all in one spot.

This. If you want to suffer, go to the Labyrinth and do it. Don’t make the rest of us potentially suffer for it.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

Labyrinthine Horror
Legendary Skeletal Lich

No thanks.

Anet took the whole “Trick or Treat” aspect out of the doors this year.

Last year actually knocked on the doors. They received candy of got horde of enemies. It took a group effort to close some of the doors.

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Last year actually knocked on the doors. They received candy of got horde of enemies. It took a group effort to close some of the doors.

And this year, you knock and get transported into an Underworld-esque realm with all your nodes and halloween related activities in one convenient place, without bothering people in the overworld.

That’s a pretty sweet trick with some pretty cool treats to boot.

PvE version of the inquisition for people that don’t like the inquisition. It’s a good deal. Much more elaborate than last year.

Different strokes for different folks.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

And this year, you knock and get transported into an Underworld-esque realm with all your nodes and halloween related activities in one convenient place, without bothering people in the overworld.

That’s a pretty sweet trick with some pretty cool treats to boot.

PvE version of the inquisition for people that don’t like the inquisition. It’s a good deal. Much more elaborate than last year.

Different strokes for different folks.

There is no knock animation on doors like last year. No challenge from enemies coming out of the doors.

The Mad King Labyrinth is the same as last year. Except no Reapers Rumble and adding Legendary enemies.

Halloween was REMOVED from MOST of the open world!!!

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

There is no knock animation on doors like last year.

Yes there is.

No challenge from enemies coming out of the doors.

Some doors do spawn enemies though. If it’s not a challenge, head into the Labyrinth. The difficulty picks up in there a bit.

It’s quite the challenge if you choose to challenge yourself.

Or you can choose to veg out and go zerg monkey, be at risk of little to nothing, spam 1 everything, and come back to complain about how the Labyrinth is too easy…

That’s your choice to make. You have choices.

Wouldn’t you get mad if Anet told you that you needed to play the game only a certain way?

I know you would.

The Mad King Labyrinth is the same as last year. Except no Reapers Rumble and adding Legendary enemies.

It remains to be seen if Reapers Rumble doesn’t show up later into the event, but at present, yeah.

I don’t recall being able to get into the Labyrinth like we can this year last year, but I missed a lot of things on last years halloween. I wouldn’t know with any certainty.

Halloween was REMOVED from MOST of the open world!!!

Keyword being “most”. It’s still there in the popular places people frequent. I think it was tactfully done. None the less, I respect your opinion.

in Blood and Madness

Onshidesigns.1069

I’ll have to try the knock animation with other weapon sets than a short bow.

I’m not playing the Labyrinth for the whole event.

I was talking about open world doors being no challenge.

And stop replying like that, it’s annoying.