When does this end?

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

So because for whatever reason the event page doesn’t seem to show an end date for this stuff, when does it end? My girlfriend is 2 achievements short of the meta and since nobody zergs or anything anymore she’s unable to do anything to finish her meta tonight.

Can someone please tell me when this halloween event is over? Thanks.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

It ends on the 11th I think they’ve said. But I would said technically the patch will be removed on maintenance on the 12th.

But if you are doing dailies there probably won’t be a daily on the Monday evening before the 12th since dailies are always a day ahead. At least that is how the dailies have worked for the past couple of updates.

Good luck.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

TehPwnerer.7215

Yeah the only 2 achievements she has left are the Lich which is undoable since everyone stopped doing that a week after the event started, and the repeatable activity one. Unless the activity one (that gives a chest for doing 8 games) gives an achievement towards the meta, I don’t know what she can do.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

TehPwnerer.7215

Nobody can tell me for sure when this event ends?

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

It ends when the patch goes in on tuesday.

The Blood and Madness content will be available from October 15 to November 11, including rewards and achievements. The only exception is the A Royal Tradition achievement, which can only be completed when Mad King Thorn visits Lion’s Arch.

From the patch notes, here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/release-notes-for-blood-and-madness/

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

(edited by Guhracie.3419)

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

TehPwnerer.7215

Thanks a lot Guhracie.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

However, based on past experience, there is a likely chance the final Halloween daily will not appear on the 11th, so I STRONGLY suggest that your girlfriend get the meta complete before then. There are groups occasionally forming here in the forums for the Lich/Viscount/Horror. You could also try using the LFG tool in-game.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

This is why we need a timer on the living story pages, just like the timer that is on the monthly and daily achievemtent panels.

I would suggest that you add your voice to PixelPumpkins timer suggestion:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Timer-on-living-story-achievement-page/first#post3170398

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

A timer will not work as it would mean that they have to abide by that and have the update ready at that time. Giving out the date range for the living story is good enough. A timer only really affects those that chose to wait until the very last minute to do them. There have been about 30 Halloween dailies meaning you could have done this three times.

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

Yeah the only 2 achievements she has left are the Lich which is undoable since everyone stopped doing that a week after the event started, and the repeatable activity one. Unless the activity one (that gives a chest for doing 8 games) gives an achievement towards the meta, I don’t know what she can do.

Just so you know, the Lunatic Inquisition achievement for doing 8 games doesn’t count towards the Blood and Madness progress.

If you can’t complete a Halloween-related daily event, then I think she might be stuck without the mini. The only advice I can offer is that she doesn’t need the mini to complete the second Halloween instance, which has three achievements attached to it—she only needs to be grouped with someone who has the mini.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

When does this end?

in Blood and Madness

Posted by: Ahzraya Vale.9287

Ahzraya Vale.9287

Just so you know, the Lunatic Inquisition achievement for doing 8 games doesn’t count towards the Blood and Madness progress.

If you can’t complete a Halloween-related daily event, then I think she might be stuck without the mini. The only advice I can offer is that she doesn’t need the mini to complete the second Halloween instance, which has three achievements attached to it—she only needs to be grouped with someone who has the mini.

I just tried this and it didn’t work. I got all the chests, but no achieve because those achieves are locked without having completed “A Sweet Friend”.