Stop the Cheating and Match Fixing in Races!

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: BlueSoda.6297

BlueSoda.6297

EDIT:

So after reading all of the comments below and doing my best to respond to as many as I could I’ve come to the conclusion that the community does not want to actually play this mini game, and only wants the achievement points. If that is what the majority wants, then I guess it is pointless for me to continue to argue my point.

I will close by saying that it would maybe fix this problem the awards were adjusted for 1st 2nd and 3rd place to give people more incentive to win. I suppose I will just have to accept that no ones wants any mini-game in gw2 to ever be played fairly.

Please feel free to continue to express your opinions on this issue weather you agree with me or disagree.

Like i said before, there is still lots of competing for the 1st/2nd and 3rd place, but we simply dont need our names on the scoreboard at the end. I even gave the people (who were competing against eachother) tips how to be faster at the top (or is giving tips to other people also cheating)

Why would you think that giving tips is cheating?

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I’m okay with people standing back and waiting for others….that’s their choice. It’s when there’s one person at the end sniping others to get their friends ahead that I see a problem. That is cheating and unfair. Just standing there & waiting is not.

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

I got my first place achievement because two people were kind enough to wait before the finish spot because they already have the title. I thought they were very kind and unselfish…. never thought I’d see people view them as cheaters…..

After I got my achievement I stayed along to help others get their first place title as well, and after a while there were 6 of just helping others.

I don’t understand how people would dislike people who help others not get frustrated to the max attempting this luck based minigame.

Posted by: slaney.4250

slaney.4250

I’m pretty sure the buggy/laggy mechanics are preventing those who are not local to the servers from doing well in this race.

Is it fair they get a handicap and never able to obtain the one time only achievement just because you’re “competing” for a reward you already have? Preventing any one else from getting it once you have it is simply being mean. There is no reason to come first after you got it the first time.

I’m not competing for a reward, I’m competing for fun. This is a game, and I would like it to be played fairly so I can have fun. I actually like the race, but when people cheat like this it really hurts us all.

How is somebody pulling up short of the finish line to allow another to get 1st place and the achievement hurting anyone? It doesn’t affect the position we finish in one bit

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The thing about these types of achievements is… they’re already meaningless. A bad player will never get the achievement, therefore you may think only decent players can get it. However, when a bunch of bad players happen to get into a game, they’re going to win by default.

If you want to be all hardcore about it, only reward the top 10% of the population or base it on times.

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

all this talk about kind people are cheaters are being in the way of your FUN, well what if others think collecting achievements is “FUN” but not the race? Aren’t you ruining they’re FUN? This seems like an unreasonable post of someone being called out of a race by a couple of reasonable people and then came here to vent.

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

BlueSoda.6297

I’m pretty sure the buggy/laggy mechanics are preventing those who are not local to the servers from doing well in this race.

Is it fair they get a handicap and never able to obtain the one time only achievement just because you’re “competing” for a reward you already have? Preventing any one else from getting it once you have it is simply being mean. There is no reason to come first after you got it the first time.

I’m not competing for a reward, I’m competing for fun. This is a game, and I would like it to be played fairly so I can have fun. I actually like the race, but when people cheat like this it really hurts us all.

How is somebody pulling up short of the finish line to allow another to get 1st place and the achievement hurting anyone? It doesn’t affect the position we finish in one bit

It’s match fixing, it’s not allowed in pvp or wvw, so why is it suddenly okay here? Do we just change the rules of the game when it suits us now? It affects people who want to have a fair and challenging race to the end for fun.

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

@OP – why not just wait a week or so and this “cheating” as you call it will die down as most that want the achievement will already have it. Getting POed over this is just laughable…grow up.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

BlueSoda.6297

all this talk about kind people are cheaters are being in the way of your FUN, well what if others think collecting achievements is “FUN” but not the race? Aren’t you ruining they’re FUN? This seems like an unreasonable post of someone being called out of a race by a couple of reasonable people and then came here to vent.

If not following the rules and cheating is their idea of fun then they should not have that fun.

Also, I was not called out by reasonable player, it was by a couple of angry people, one of whom decided (as I said before) to call me a very nasty name.

Charr Lawful-Neutral

BlueSoda.6297

@OP – why not just wait a week or so and this “cheating” as you call it will die down as most that want the achievement will already have it. Getting POed over this is just laughable…grow up.

Thanks so much for that very adult and content oriented reply. You really added to the thread!

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Thanks so much for that very adult and content oriented reply. You really added to the thread!

oh the irony….

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

If you run to the end 1st you already know you win.

I don’t see anything wrong with the 1st place person being a nice guy and let other people complete their achievement.

BlueSoda.6297

oh the irony….

Indeed

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Just as people are allowed to sit at the line and let others pass, you can be whatever you want to be and always cross the finish line as first. You just have to deal with people calling you names. I don’t see what’s the big deal. Cheating doesn’t really exist because this is a non-serious mini-game. If crossing the line more than once in first place actually mattered then yeah this would be an issue.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Posted by: Zaeon.3846

Zaeon.3846

@ OP just the hate the ppl saying you should stop “winning” but do not direct your hate to the others who finish first but are generous enough to wait for others to get the achievement…. they reached the end first, they can do what they want.

Posted by: GameLord.9351

GameLord.9351

@OP I have a very easy solution for you …

Join the mini race and if you see something you don’t like … LEAVE!

Join a different instance maybe there people have your view and want to “compete” and flatter their ego …

Coming on the forums to vent out and calling people (which I view as kind) cheaters is just ridiculous!

And if you still haven’t noticed and from reading this post you still don’t get is that so far you are the only one with that view and all the rest disagree with your attitude … Maybe it’s time for “you” to step back and take a second look on your approach to this.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Now that winning rewards additional coins and karma… less people will be willing to just sit at the end. If everyone agrees to win trade however, they’ll still do it.

BlueSoda.6297

Okay okay, you got me guys, I’m the bad person here because I wanted people to play by the rules. I’ll just take my (apparently) meaningless achievement, my ability to actually run the races and win…and I’ll walk away. I’ll just have to turn off map/say/whisper chat if I want to race again so I don’t get bombarded with negativity when I choose to do what’s right.

The general view of the Gw2 community becomes more and more disheartening every day, I give up.

I’m done posting for the day, and while I may have had a dif. opinion than some (if not most) of you, I just want to thank you all for the comments and your time.

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Okay okay, you got me guys, I’m the bad person here because I wanted people to play by the rules. I’ll just take my (apparently) meaningless achievement, my ability to actually run the races and win…and I’ll walk away. I’ll just have to turn off map/say/whisper chat if I want to race again so I don’t get bombarded with negativity when I choose to do what’s right.

The general view of the Gw2 community becomes more and more disheartening every day, I give up.

I’m done posting for the day, and while I may have had a dif. opinion than some (if not most) of you, I just want to thank you all for the comments and your time.

I mean, I don’t think you are bad just don’t call out other people who earn the 1st place spot and choose not to cross. I also don’t think people should call you names for not letting them cross. It’s a gift not an entitlement.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

I think OP you have completely misunderstood what this and other achievement games are all about. You take a set of rules for a professional event (entry paid for and with real $ rewards) and are applying them to a game for fun which is free btw.

For example, there is no way anyone got the win in the Karka crab toss because, totally by chance, everyone was wiped by the karka roll and the only survivor just happened to be holding the crab. It required team work and people up for fun and laughs.

Another example, let’s ban Messmer portals, btw for guild puzzles and jumping puzzles. All puzzles.

Guild Challenges allow non guild members to compete also and the feature is designed into the game. So, when is a challenge for a guild, not?

Any of the PvP seasonal games that do not allow for teams to enter, just random matchups.

So, when is a race not a race? When it’s for fun. A sack race at the picnic. No, OP , you don’t knock the little girl to the ground to win. Yes, you do fall so she can.

If Anet wanted a real race, there would be substantial prizes.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I’m okay with people standing back and waiting for others….that’s their choice. It’s when there’s one person at the end sniping others to get their friends ahead that I see a problem. That is cheating and unfair. Just standing there & waiting is not.

That’s nice and all but it’s near impossible to join a game with your friends.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Post I made about this in another thread, crossed out some irrelevant stuff, but it may still seem out of place.

Have you ever been “that guy” at a party of get together. You know, the one that keeps winning something over and over, to the point were even the onlookers are getting annoyed, followed by the phrase, “let someone else have a try”, or “share the love”.

Or someone is playing a pick up game of basketball, and making a lot of shots, but eventually start passing the ball to their teammates just so they can get a shot in.

What I’m saying is I don’t see anything unusual about people trading wins after one person has won a lot in a casual game within a game like this , as it happens in real life all the time. I think it’s just a human thing, especially if they see other people can benefit greatly from this.

Now, if they are calling the winner names, and what not, that’s too far.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Devinchi.2756

Devinchi.2756

Like the OP, I won’t throw a race just so others can get a single achievement. That said, I have no problem with people trying to set up races as long as they understand that not everyone may feel the same way. However, winning the race as many times as you can is not a mortal sin like many seem to make it out to be. The people who get angry when I decide not to play along with the “everyone’s a winner” mentality that are the problem. The entire minigame was made to be competitive, so why should I make an exception for somebody who wants an achievement that they can’t get?

Players need to quit being so obsessed with getting achievements that they scapegoat blame to someone/something else if they can’t get it. Just look at crabtacular, obsidian sanctum kite and cache, aetherblade dungeon canon dodging and laser jumping. If you can’t complete something whether it’s too hard or impossible due to bad lag or whatever, just forget about it and move on.

Heavy Charrtillery – lvl 80 Engineer
Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted by: Noonan.7659

Noonan.7659

Curios if you run Sanctum Sprinter as a naked Charr? Because if so. I’m probably the one who called you out in game. You’re simply being mean for no reason. There is nothing competitive about this mini-game. It’s mostly luck based and connection based. You’re just trying to block others from getting a one time achievement for your amusement.

That was me. Were you the one that said their 7 year old had more brains than me? I’ve had several people call me out for winning and sometimes it blurs together.

I understand where people are coming from when they let others win, but it’s not something I chose to do. I don’t go out of my way to tell you that I don’t like how you play the minigame. I could understand if people got mad at winners if they won by cheating, but that is not the case here.

As far as it being competitive, everything about this minigame is competitive. It’s a race with powerups to help you get to the finish faster and hinder other racers. There’s even an achievement for placing 1st and an achievement for placing in the top 3.

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I would usually agree with you, since this kind of thing was pretty annoying in crab toss. But since you get nothing special for coming in first place more than once, I see no problem with letting people win. I am now just playing as always, but if I get to the finishing line in first place I just wait for the person that is in second to cross it before I do. I still feel like I won since I got to the finishing line first, but I also feel good for helping someone else to get the achievement. There is nothing wrong with being nice.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

(edited by Gabby.3205)

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So, after many runs, I finally have a race where it all comes together and not only do I win, I win by a wide margin. Woo-hoo! Fast forwards through many middle-of-the-pack races and bang, another one comes together again. Approach the finish line well ahead of the second person and… stop. I chose to wait. The person in second came up, crossed the line for first, then I crossed. He got the achievement and thanked me. That felt like winning well enough for me.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

Something needs to be done about all the match fixing that is going on in the new mini game race.

People are running to the end, and then waiting for people to get there so they can get 1st for their achievement.

It’s making it pointless for people who actually enjoy the game to try and compete. Plus I’m tired of getting called mean for not letting others win when I come in fist a few times in a row.

This is CHEATING!

Seriously? I ALWAYS wait for others at the end. Otherwise all the races I’m in would be full of kittening about me being no.1 all the time. It would not be fun for me, not for the the other 11. I don’t know why, but I keep getting to the finishing line first, almost always, and since I play a lot (over 60 races so far) it would be extremely unfair to deny others the title. Especially people who don’t enjoy this and do it only for the achievement.

I don’t care if you got the title and want to be 1st, I will still let you be first first and won’t call you mean, so stop calling me, and others who do the decent thing and wait, a cheater. It’s called being kind and understanding. Quite a lot of people actually thank me for waiting, which is a reward much bigger than a text on the screen saying my name as the top scorer.

You get nothing from being first the 2nd time around. No achievement, no score, no points, no better loot, no renown nothing. Why then be a jerk and deny others the achievement?

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I’m not competing for a reward, I’m competing for fun. This is a game, and I would like it to be played fairly so I can have fun.

If your ability to have fun relies on what displays on the scoreboard – which deprives you of nothing in this case – rather than the actual preceding gameplay, you should probably take a long look at why that is.

I actually like the race, but when people cheat like this it really hurts us all.

[citation needed]

Seems to me that the only person this hurts is the person who gives up their spot, and they clearly don’t mind. Behind them, the fortune of the rest can really only improve or remain the same as a result, unless they pause to mope about something that wouldn’t otherwise have affected them, and someone runs past. And letting that happen would be pretty hypocritical of them.

It’s match fixing, it’s not allowed in pvp or wvw, so why is it suddenly okay here? Do we just change the rules of the game when it suits us now? It affects people who want to have a fair and challenging race to the end for fun.

It’s FFA. The only person you disadvantage by doing this is you, and thanks to the reward in it being the same, it isn’t really capable of screwing with the economy (like for example farming someone’s alt for badges).

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

Sorry, but I feel this needs said, so here is a story for you all. Back in high school our soccer team was undefeated, not a single goal scored against us all season. Shorty after the season ended we had a exhibition match against a team that had never won a single game that season. When we arrived that reason became clear to us seeing that one of their players was handicapped. Despite this his team mates didn’t treat him with distain or disrespect, in fact quite the opposite they were all smiling and cheering him on. Seeing this there were 2 responses possible, first being hey guys look this is an easy win lets crush them and finish this fast. The second being a feeling of respect despite being at a obvious disadvantage the will tenacity to push forward still trying their best. Once we saw this we decided to do the right thing; we started the game playing not set out to crush them and not just saying here you have this win either; we went out there to have fun and help teach moves and skills to help them in the future. Despite all our efforts to help and teach this still proved to much for the handicapped kid to handle so we used some faints and made it possible for the kid to score a goal. That team ran to their teammate offering congratulations and support like we had never seen scoring that goal made him so happy he almost started crying. Were we upset that we lost our first goal all season? No, it actually felt more like a win than the others. After the game the opposing teams parents and coaches approached us crying; they explained to us that was the first and only goal that kid had ever made and seeing that kind of sportsmanship was something that had not seen before. My point here is when is helping someone or being a good sport ever a bad thing? True winners don’t need the points on the scoreboard to be winners they know they are and that’s good enough for them. So while it is up to a person if they will help or not please don’t criticize or put down those trying to help others; after all it is a game and games are supposed to be fun. That being said good luck and have fun!

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I can see where you are coming from. I don’t mind letting people get the achiev but if they don’t earn it and you are playing the game I do not think they should be mean towards you. They can drop the group and try joining another one imo.

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I gave up. I got the other “real” PvE achievments, but I was unable to find anyone willing to help me get first by standing at the line. So I haven’t cheated at all, I did however feel cheated by ANet for once again including a PvP matchup within what is once again an otherwise a friendly environment.

If your idea of competition is in making others have to earn their achievements when most are only there for friendly competition then congratulations you are first in many many ways.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Oh man, minigames are srs bzness.

I never even though of doing something like that before I read this thread. After reading of the implications of people not earning their achievements because they deserved it but because of the kindness of others and obviously said race has implications on where you are going in life (as opposed to like the actual competitive venues the game has) that I must take action to deal with this problem!

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I want to show people how I roll.

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

It’s match fixing, it’s not allowed in pvp or wvw, so why is it suddenly okay here?

Servers forming an alliance to attack the same server, or commanders deciding to let other servers win is not uncommon in wvw. And it has never been punished.

Letting someone win is not match fixing in the sprint because you have no control on who will be the one behind you.
I’d rather play the sprint with players that actually want to play it, then with players that just want to get their achievement to leave.

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

If people are smacking talking you for playing the game the way it was intended you should change instances or simply ignore them. That’s not right, but there isn’t much you can do about it. With that said, it’s perfectly fine that people want their friends to share in their achievements and fun. It’s a silly and temporary mini-game unrelated to the main content of GW2 that will soon be gone.

Nothing to really make an issue out of.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

It’s kinda nice to see that a majority of the playerbase isn’t greedy when it comes to achievements in PvE; meanwhile the PvP Obsidian Sanctum achievement is being camped 24/7 by trolls.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

Posted by: Grimthagen.6019

Grimthagen.6019

Perhaps all of these minigames should come with two “speeds”. Call it “beer league” and “major league” (:P).

Seriously – sometimes people play games with other people just for fun. They don’t keep score, they don’t measure appendages, they just do it for the sake of hanging out with friends.

Other folks are cut-throat competitors all the time, no matter what. They are always looking to measure their prowess.

Create two leagues. Same achievements for both, much better rewards (and scaled from first to last) for the competitive side. Everyone is happy.

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

words words words

Why do you feel… you need to come in first… every time?
GuildDashBeetleKart for SkyCake is Super Serious Business?? Since when?

I think this needs to be a permanent addition to the game that’s made a random daily just so lulz like this thread can be a weekly occurance. This is their best minigame yet just for the numbers of ways people can screw over others (and themselves!). It’s only missing one thing still…

Agree with Grim also, Add an sPvP version so the Tryhards will only have themselves to blame when everything doesn’t go their way and wrecks their FINAL DESTINATION

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Few times i was almost first, but at the end someone always got before me. And it is realy selfish if the same player will do it again and than again. No one has to let anyone win but if he has archiev already it is collegial to let others get it. If i will have archievment, I will gladly stop before finish and let someone else to get it.

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

I’ve largely given up on the race. I’m looking for completion achievements, but the very idea that this “race” has PvP elements is annoying. Increasingly, these events are pushing players into WvW and PvP scenarios.

Not all of us are interested in spending our days futilely trying to get an achievement, only to be griefed by folks hiding in Obsidian Sanctum, or ganging up on non-guildmembers in Sanctum Sprint.

AveryFarman.2973

Perhaps all of these minigames should come with two “speeds”. Call it “beer league” and “major league” (:P).

Seriously – sometimes people play games with other people just for fun. They don’t keep score, they don’t measure appendages, they just do it for the sake of hanging out with friends.

Other folks are cut-throat competitors all the time, no matter what. They are always looking to measure their prowess.

Create two leagues. Same achievements for both, much better rewards (and scaled from first to last) for the competitive side. Everyone is happy.

That’s the problem, though. PvP, WvW, and PvE were largely separate. These events are forcibly combining such folks together, and it’s the PvE folks that pay for it. It doesn’t require a separate “league” – just an understanding that they need to stop forcing us together to get achievements. I also dislike the idea that, somehow, PvE folks are “less” than PvP folks – they’re different play styles, not rankings. I PvP on console games. I PvE on MMORPGs.

I don’t want to have to put up with the type of crap you normally see in PvP areas. Heck, I get tired of all the ranting by the competitive chuckleheads in WvW, never mind PvP. I’m big on the “RPG” side of the “MMORPG”. I don’t want to have to smack other players around to get a bennie, nor do I want other players smacking me around to get their bennies.

AveryFarman.2973

I gave up. I got the other “real” PvE achievments, but I was unable to find anyone willing to help me get first by standing at the line. So I haven’t cheated at all, I did however feel cheated by ANet for once again including a PvP matchup within what is once again an otherwise a friendly environment.

If your idea of competition is in making others have to earn their achievements when most are only there for friendly competition then congratulations you are first in many many ways.

This, exactly.

Posted by: Lupini.6938

Lupini.6938

The problem is ANet put PvP content under PvE for achievements. This was doomed from the beginning. PvE’ers are used to working together, this race won’t break that training.

Each argument has validity:
-it’s PvP content, so we should just let others fail if they can’t do it
-it’s a PvE achievement, so we need to work together

I suspect that after this weekend, most folks will have gotten the achievement if they want it, and there may be more “real” matches in the offering. The content is only a few days old.

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

The only thing that I think might make the race a little more enjoyable is if the person in the lead wasn’t always getting the Bad Powerups. When the top 3 players get them from every pick up, it means the course gets littered with them.

Having some other offensive powerups mixed in would make it a little bit more random. Getting some wind gusts to just slow down competitors would still be useful, but not as aggravating for the other players.

Or…maybe change how the bad powerups work in general. Instead of knocking players back, they could just slow them down or immobilize. Part of the reason Mario Kart works well is because the leader usually gets really awful powerups. Just shells which are difficult to be fired backwards. (And of course, there’s also the blue shell to knock any first place players out)

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Wait … let me get this straight.

If I run the race and get to the finish line first but stop just short of it and let others cross, others who I don’t know, it’s ‘match fixing’? I thought it was just courtesy and a helping hand to others. I already got my achiev, and crossing the line when I get there would often prevent others from getting theirs as I would tend to be first or second each run.

I don’t care who wins or loses so long as I’m not above fourth place. I won’t pressure others to act as I do, but there is nothing wrong with it either. I just see it as a gift to whoever is behind me.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

People should be able to run the race however they like, be it stopping to let others finish first or going for gold all the time, without getting bagged out on their decision. It’s ye olde, let them play the game how they like to play it.

Personally I’d like a version where everyone is just walking and only use the “1” and “3” skills when required (turtle race). Not gonna happen though, not without being able to choose who you race with. :P

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Oh hey, looks like they were listening to the OP.

•Rewards in Sanctum Sprint have been updated to once again give quartz and to reward the winner with extra karma and coins.

Don’t know why I bother to keep playing the mini-game since it is so overseas unfriendly (not a reflection on any of the players at all, just the unfavourable mechanics). :/

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Hmm. Seems I’ll need to win and then come in second, third, and fourth to determine if the rewards are worth keeping others from first. Results will be coming later.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Hmm. Seems I’ll need to win and then come in second, third, and fourth to determine if the rewards are worth keeping others from first. Results will be coming later.

Thank you for your efforts.
By now, most people must have their achievements anyway. There are less people in the area every day, and I am starting to meet the same people multiple times when joining the race, so I suppose there are fewer servers for the race because there are not so many people playing anymore.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I did it for the bag of loot at the end lol even if I lose 10 silver for 4 mins is not bad :P