sanctum sprint is terrible

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

How do I put this? It’s more or less the lag issue. I jump with #1 and somehow don’t move at all. #2 just flash me here or there like phases and end up not where I want and don’t seem to advance much. #3 is the worst. Fail all the time. A few spots that do not require targeting I can fail and fall down like a lag pull me back. My record is 15 trys and fall down and restart at the same check point. Don’t think I have the patience to continue with this live story any more. It’s a torture.

Posted by: Envy.1679

Envy.1679

i had no problems with anything aside from lightning not getting to the target a couple times.

but thats the entire time i collected 40+ of the sky crystals and did 25 sanctum sprint races

if its failing THAT much for you id say its not the games fault or youre just not aiming right.

MARATHON CIV 5 DIFFICULTY 10 STILL GOING

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

i guess you dont know what gale is?

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

How do I put this? It’s more or less the lag issue. I jump with #1 and somehow don’t move at all. #2 just flash me here or there like phases and end up not where I want and don’t seem to advance much. #3 is the worst. Fail all the time. A few spots that do not require targeting I can fail and fall down like a lag pull me back. My record is 15 trys and fall down and restart at the same check point. Don’t think I have the patience to continue with this live story any more. It’s a torture.

Don’t you mean “my internet connection is terrible”?

Don’t blame the minigame for your shoddy connection

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

I would not be complaining here if it’s my fiber internet problem. I guess all these JP type of games just don’t work well when you connect from Asia without Asia servers. Even doing a static JP has lag issues. It’s just worst when it’s a 10 players competing JP game. And you can imagine now why most servers have little WvW oceanic coverage because of lag issues and the community is not so friendly just from the response of this thread.

Posted by: spconder.2489

spconder.2489

I would not be complaining here if it’s my fiber internet problem. I guess all these JP type of games just don’t work well when you connect from Asia without Asia servers. Even doing a static JP has lag issues. It’s just worst when it’s a 10 players competing JP game. And you can imagine now why most servers have little WvW oceanic coverage because of lag issues and the community is not so friendly just from the response of this thread.

It’s not just you. My internet beats about 99% of the US in terms of speed and I STILL have issues with Sanctum Sprint. The mini game is simply broken.

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

sprint is fine but how the skills and landing work are kinda wrong. sometimes whenever i combo 1 + 2 and land on the other side of the platform the game thinks i fell down and they reset me, forcing to go again. happened twice in a row and was forced to take the ‘slow’ route.

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Nah. It’s either your computer or your “fiber” connection. My guildie in Germany plays with us on our NA server. He’s nearly on the opposite side of the globe, and has no problem playing. I would suggest getting a better computer, or checking to see if there’s a better ISP in your area.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Its a latency issue. Anyone saying otherwise has no clue what they are talking about. They need to do what League of Legends did and get a third region of servers for Asia/Oceanic. Or they need to stop making stuff that only lucky players can play without lagging off cliffs everytime they need to jump.