Did not support #Keil, being thanked??

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

Kiel is obviously a cheater, or someone rigged the Election for her. Being that I did not support Kiel and I am still being thanked as if I did.

So either Kiel is an idiot, or the Election was rigged!

(This post made by the Foundation for the support of #Evon Gnashblade, and does not reflect the actual opinions of Evan Gnashblade himself.)

#inb4conspiracy

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

No words for GW2 community..

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Just like real politicians who thank everyone in general when they stea- err I mean, win elections… They thank everyone in general, regardless of if they voted for them or not.
shrugs

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

All I know is from now on, my hatred for Kiel can only grow.

Please let us kill Kiel at some point in the future, please let her be working for the Aetherblade Pirates so I can have my revenge.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Noshiz.8650

Noshiz.8650

Please let us kill Kiel at some point in the future, please let her be working for the Aetherblade Pirates so I can have my revenge.

+1

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

+2. Let us kill her. Its a flat character anyway like 52% of cummunity.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: CeNedro.7560

CeNedro.7560

+3

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

lol you guys are funny, oh and i voted for kiel, i sat there and dumped my 500+ tickets into her basket, come at me bros

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gizmo.8623

Gizmo.8623

Evon seemed like a lot more interesting character.
She’s (for me) typical good-hearted, predictable bore and I don’t like that she won, but, hey, who said that democracy is the best way to choose the ruler?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

I hope there will be dungeon with her “helping” us again. We would let her tank all mobs, Revive and repeat. Revive and repeat. MUAHHAHAA!!!!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

That would actually be pretty cool. I mean i do hate her character and all her dialogue with a passion so killing her would give me huge satisfaction. Would be better than me resenting every living story that she is involved in.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Biohazard.4196

Biohazard.4196

#inb4conspiracy

Kiel is obviously a cheater, or someone rigged the Election for her. Being that I did not support Kiel and I am still being thanked as if I did.

So either Kiel is an idiot, or the Election was rigged!

(This post made by the Foundation for the support of #Evon Gnashblade, and does not reflect the actual opinions of Evan Gnashblade himself.)

FTFY