Why we don't need another Asura dungeon.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mega Messiah.1734

Mega Messiah.1734

“ANOTHER Asura dungeon? What do you mean another? We only have one!”

Wrong. We have had THREE things related to the Asuras regarding teamplay: The Aetherblade dungeon, the Asura fractal, AND Crucible of Eternity. Here, we have a chance to delve into an interesting point LONG before Tyria looked the way it did: back when the Crystal Desert was a sea and when Abaddon and his Margonite army fought against the pantheon of the gods to wrest control of the heavens.

Alternatively, we can have a fractal centered around a reactor. A reactor that is in the game right now. A reactor which, if you talk to the NPC’s around it, exploded because of underground Inquest experiments below the reactor.

You tell me, fine people of the Guild Wars 2 forums: what do we need more of? More Asura dungeons about things exploding because of their “whacky experiments!” or should we have a dungeon centered around a literal GOD being cast out of the pantheon in a war that almost tore Tyria asunder and would lead to one of the most catastrophic events in the game’s lore thousands of years later (Nightfall).

This is why we should vote for Evon Gnashblade. A vote for Evon is a vote for progress.

“73 + 22 = 100!” – Nexus

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Krappy.6345

Krappy.6345

10/10 would read again.

“Three gold, is like, cheaper than two gold.” – Nexus

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

“I approve of this message.” – Gnashblade

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

“I approve of this message.” – Gnashblade

That was actually Kiel.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

My bad…. :-P

“This message is acceptable to me” – Gnashblade

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

Human also has 3 (or more) which has a lore connected to them: AC, (most exclusive) CM, fractal, Arah
Charr: AC, the most exclusive CoF, fractal, MF
Norn: Fractal, MF……. (HoTW Koda)
Asura: (most exclusive)Fractal, AR ? (lol there is no lore connected to them), (most exclusive) CoE
Sylvari: (most exclusive)TA (the only one)

Quaggan: 0 (sad quaggan…..)

Vote for Suwash The Pirate for council (quaggan dungeon research, a young quaggan will follow player everywhere (so he can be an adventure), 50% swim speed increase).

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mega Messiah.1734

Mega Messiah.1734

Human also has 3 (or more) which has a lore connected to them: AC, (most exclusive) CM, fractal, Arah
Charr: AC, the most exclusive CoF, fractal, MF
Norn: Fractal, MF……. (HoTW Koda)
Asura: (most exclusive)Fractal, AR ? (lol there is no lore connected to them), (most exclusive) CoE
Sylvari: (most exclusive)TA (the only one)

Quaggan: 0 (sad quaggan…..)

Vote for Suwash The Pirate for council (quaggan dungeon research, a young quaggan will follow player everywhere (so he can be an adventure), 50% swim speed increase).

While I’d vote for Quaggan in a heartbeat, there are a few things to address here:

The Inquest were working with Mai Trin. Frizz was an Inquest himself (#Inquestslayerwhatwhat) and so were his Asuran cronies. You fought them with Frizz, after Frizz, and in the hallway leading up to the penultimate room so, yes, Asuran Inquest were featured heavily in Aetherblade Retreat.

Additionally, while Arah is a fallen human city, it can be argued the dungeon is less about the lore of humans and more about the other forgotten races: The Mursaat, the Seers, the Forgotten, and the Jotun. What those have to do with Arah or why they’re even featured there? Probably fan service, but still, almost nothing human related.

So, with all that said:

Vote Evon Gnashblade: A vote for Evon is a vote for the future.

“73 + 22 = 100!” – Nexus

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Humans have 4 games focused on them…your argument is invalid

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

Humans have 4 games focused on them…your argument is invalid

Technically it’s three since “Eye of the North” focused a lot on Asuran, Charr, Dwarven, and Norn lore. There were humans, the Ebon Vanguard, but they weren’t in the lime light for the last Guild Wars game.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad