Holograms need more hp

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

With there being 11 pages om the “Dragon Bash” subforum already, I don’t know if this has been directly addressed yet or not, but these holograms NEED MORE HEALTH. I realize that they are in lowbie zones, but I can’t even farm these with a group of guildies, because my most basic AoE skill kills EVERY hologram WITH THE FIRST HIT! It’s basically just a foot race on every map to see who can reach the hologram node first, as the first person to drop an AoE basically gets all 4 holograms.

I’ve already tried laying down a Poison Field right before activating the Holograms & it doesn’t seem to work, as dropping Poison only gives me no tag credits. I’ve also tried switching to a Level 1, plain white Shortbow (on Thief), and the basic #2 skill still melts everything in 1 shot. This really needs to be addressed somehow.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Farm them in high level areas…

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Otokomae.9356

“The explorable areas leading up to Lion’s Arch (Queensdale, Kessex Hills, Brisbane Wildlands, Caledon Forest, Metrica Province, Plains of Asford, Diessa Plateau, Wayfarer Foothills, Snowden Drifts and Gendarran Fields) has been seeded with mini hologram projectors that will create hologram minions to bash. In addition to normal loot drops, these minions have a greater chance of dropping Dragon Coffers and candy.”

Do you mean Snowden Drifts? Because I’m having the same problem there.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

Go to Mount Mealstrom if your having difficulties finding holograms. Its usually very empty there.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

They also spawn in Frostgorge and Fireheart Rise.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Otokomae.9356

Ah, I’ll go check those areas out then, thank you. I would normally say that Anet should have either listed those areas in the Patch Notes OR they should not have listed any areas at all, but in this case I might be glad that they left a few maps out of the Patch Notes, no matter how weird it is, since it might mean less competition.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

They spawn on high level areas as well (well, maybe except orr, haven’t seen one yet) and their HP is adjustes there, so they take more than a 100b or swirly to die, even with more than one person there.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

Also they dont need more heart power. They need to do what they did with the holloween event and have several waves come out. If they had more heart power then they would be killing champions like the stupid dolls from the wintersday event. Why Anet nailed it on the head with hollween and then tried to fix something that wasnt broken is beyond me.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-June-11th-2013/first#post2207230

Seems they got their “Buff”. We shall just see how much they were buffed…

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Shadowtech.5071

Shadowtech.5071

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-June-11th-2013/first#post2207230

more hp???? Really wtf!? how is this relevant? So let me understand this everyone wants them to be harder? Why? Apparently they never saw Winter’s Day mobs, those were near godlike dmg and hp. And everyone wants more of it. Being a low level it was IMPOSSIBLE to farm those things and you guys want more of that crap? Some people farm them solo you know and not in groups, what about them? Sad day indeed in GW2. This is ridiculous >.>

Catastraseed – Guardian / Keytuura – Engineer
[GoA] Guardians of Äsgard
Maguuma

(edited by Shadowtech.5071)

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

more hp???? Really wtf!? how is this relevant? So let me understand this everyone wants them to be harder? Why? Apparently they never saw Winter’s Day mobs, those were near godlike dmg and hp. And everyone wants more of it. Being a low level it was IMPOSSIBLE to farm those things and you guys want more of that crap? Sad day indeed in GW2.

Everyone complained that they died too quick but only some of us realized that they scale depending on what zone you are in, up to lvl 78s in Frostgorge. Takes a group of 2-3 to kill them there.

Players want to farm lvl 15 mobs with the same loot as lvl 78s, yeah, I don’t know how that is fair…

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

more hp???? Really wtf!? how is this relevant? So let me understand this everyone wants them to be harder? Why? Apparently they never saw Winter’s Day mobs, those were near godlike dmg and hp. And everyone wants more of it. Being a low level it was IMPOSSIBLE to farm those things and you guys want more of that crap? Some people farm them solo you know and not in groups, what about them? Sad day indeed in GW2. This is ridiculous >.>

They can die in low level zones in less than a second. i.e. lots of people couldn’t tag them to get the coffers even if they try. Raising their health so they’ll survive long enough for the tag is natural.

There’s a difference between raising their health so people can tag them and raising them to “godlike hp”. Just ask the guardians how much health they’ve added to their spirit weapons and how godlike that made them.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

They can die in low level zones in less than a second. i.e. lots of people couldn’t tag them to get the coffers even if they try. Raising their health so they’ll survive long enough for the tag is natural.

There’s a difference between raising their health so people can tag them and raising them to “godlike hp”. Just ask the guardians how much health they’ve added to their spirit weapons and how godlike that made them.

From what I’ve noticed, this patch didn’t increase their health by a lot, if at all. They are invulnerable for like 2-3 seconds after spawning, but they still die in 1-2 hits (in lower lv zones anyway). So the problem some people have with not being able to tag the mobs will still be around I think.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Aristio.2784

Aristio.2784

They are quite hard to deal with solo now. With the 3 second invulnerability buff when spawned, their naturally hard hitting attacks, and now higher hp; they’re really overtuned. Add insult to injury, they can attack us while invulnerable. They’re tougher than the mobs surrounding the area.

I could deal with a group in Dregehaunt Cliffs in 3 seconds flat. Now, takes about 20 seconds and with me coming a lot closer to death. Please do something about this ArenaNet.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

Well, since they are now invulnerable at spawn, maybe the need to “Solo” them will slow down considering its more efficient to have more people their to kill faster.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

They are quite hard to deal with solo now. With the 3 second invulnerability buff when spawned, their naturally hard hitting attacks, and now higher hp; they’re really overtuned. Add insult to injury, they can attack us while invulnerable. They’re tougher than the mobs surrounding the area.

I could deal with a group in Dregehaunt Cliffs in 3 seconds flat. Now, takes about 20 seconds and with me coming a lot closer to death. Please do something about this ArenaNet.

“Farm lower lv zones” is what this patch screams at me. Why bother fight things that might kill you when you can screw over lower lv players by farmer their zones :S

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Aristio.2784

Aristio.2784

Well, since they are now invulnerable at spawn, maybe the need to “Solo” them will slow down considering its more efficient to have more people their to kill faster.

Good luck finding people who want to go out and farm them in a week when all the hype is dead.

“Farm lower lv zones” is what this patch screams at me. Why bother fight things that might kill you when you can screw over lower lv players by farmer their zones :S

I tried it. Similar results. The hologram mobs are now tougher than the mobs in the surrounding area.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

One phrase comes to mind here.. “Careful what you wish for…”..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Donaga.3980

Donaga.3980

Otokomae.9356, me and a LOT of gw2 players who were trying to get a jade ticket now officially do not like you very much. Are you working for Anet? Cause now you gave Anet an excuse to make the droprate of dragon coffers lower. People want to get a jade ticket so now they buy rich dragon coffers….

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Otokomae.9356

Also they dont need more heart power. They need to do what they did with the holloween event and have several waves come out. If they had more heart power then they would be killing champions like the stupid dolls from the wintersday event. Why Anet nailed it on the head with hollween and then tried to fix something that wasnt broken is beyond me.

Actually this guy said it much better than I did, I don’t know why I didn’t say “Bring back Halloween spawns!”

But if anyone from Anet is reading this, the Halloween event was awesome… let’s do that again, please!

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

No they don’t “NEED” more HP!!!! People need to (and I can’t believe I’m going to say this) L2P. You can lower you damage output easily. It’s called white weapons, white armor, or heck go run them naked! GG, think outside the box will ya’?

Besides, I was tagging them easily on a lvl 11. Also, no ones going to be doing them in a couple of days, relax……

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Do the ones in higher zones drop better loot/gold?

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Shadowtech.5071

Do the ones in higher zones drop better loot/gold?

It’s all the same everywhere.

Maguuma

Holograms need more hp

in Dragon Bash

Shadowtech.5071

I did ask the guardians and the Spirit weapons are still brittle as heck. And they had to get patched twice because of that, but them having immunity too and able to attack as well is too much.

Maguuma