vender "confirmation" NEEDS to be fixed!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

this isn’t just a dragon bash thing.. but you guys SERIOUSLY need to fix this… I want a stack of Dragons Breath Buns, or…. 100 Icy Runestones.. and I have to make 500 clicks to make this happen= trash…

PLEASE give us a hot key we can hold while clicking to “auto” confirm this.. EQ. hold left shift while clicking buy doesn’t pop up the stupid confirmation. " OH! sweet you have 100g to buy your icy runestones.. well. hehe.. hehe (anet chuckling in background) now I get to sit here knowing you all have to make 200 tedious clicks to purchase those hard earned runestones" COMMON!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Antisceptic.9174

Antisceptic.9174

Or, once you have confirmed a purchase, purchasing the same item again will not need confirmation until you close the trade window.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i would dare suggest something very bold… just make me chose the quantity of item i want to buy, than ask me for confirmation and done!

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: rfdarko.4639

rfdarko.4639

For the longest time I though I was just not able to figure out how to get the “select quantity” feature to work, it seemed like such an obvious thing. Definitely needs to be added.

guildless hobo who likes to solo – [x]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Not looking forward to buying my stacks of festival food…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Torasan.6029

Torasan.6029

i would dare suggest something very bold… just make me chose the quantity of item i want to buy, than ask me for confirmation and done!

you sir have won this argument. congrats and +1

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Deae.6415

Deae.6415

can’t u tell a-net is trying to get u to break ur mouse so u hav to buy another one….. but they srsly do need a mass buy option

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Whoever played GW1 can tell you Anet have a thing for confirmation messages (the funny thing is some needed confirmation messages are totally neglected but well).

Maybe they just want us to buy the official GW mouse

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet