9 days without GW2

9 days without GW2

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Tonight, I will finally get to play my beloved GW2. After the whole week of missing my gaming computer and spending my free time on reading the forums, I got hyped for this game almost as much as before beta tests and the launch.
If some of you are tired of little issues like overflows, balance, clipping, precursors, whatever else, then try to give yourself a break and you will find you would gladly forget about these issues if you were able to do some open world events, JPs, dungeons, alt leveling, etc.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Agreed – a University student who usually ends up being unable to log in to GW2 every single semester (which is a lot longer than 9 days obviously -cries-).

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

That’s bad I’m university student too, but I always take my computer to my lodging.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

That’s bad I’m university student too, but I always take my computer to my lodging.

Oh I live at home, so I always have my computer. I just have 0 time whatsoever to play.
I’m an English major so the books really just pile up >.>

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

I understand perfectly… My ancient gaming rig gave up the ghost the other day, and I just now got my new one fired up. Patching as we speak…

Level 80 Elementalist

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Don’t sleep and you will have time to play! (zombie mode playing, zombie mode real life… but at least you can do everything!)

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

Don’t sleep and you will have time to play! (zombie mode playing, zombie mode real life… but at least you can do everything!)

Sleep is highly overrated… but alas, I am old and gray, and the actuators in the eyelid mechanism are out of gas…

in any case, thanks for the encouragement

Level 80 Elementalist

9 days without GW2

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Err, isn’t it usual that people have holidays and go away for a couple of weeks? I just was in Asia for 2 weeks. I highly suggest doing something else if you think 9 days of not playing a certain game is a long period…

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

Reading there are two university students here like me who knows the problems of casual playing brings a tear to my eyes

9 days without GW2

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

the last time i played GW2 was around 2 months ago, still not missing it…….

9 days without GW2

Posted by: MrPersons.1560

MrPersons.1560

yet you still feel the need to come on the forums just to say that

Androcles Beartamer:Norn Warrior|Nadul the Mechanist: Charr Engineer|Espergem: Sylvari Elementalist
Sythern the Warlock: Human Necromancer| Lithia the Shadow: Human Theif
Lumata: Asura Mesmer|Arion of HonorHall: Human Guardian |Abigail the Tamer: Norn Hunter

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

Strange… I haven’t played since mid December and only now I’m starting to feel an annoying itch in the back of my head to go back to it – mostly when I’m bored out of my mind (but then I usually find something else to play with).

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: moon dancer.4712

moon dancer.4712

um…. and your here cuz?

Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Tirop.6203

Tirop.6203

um…. and your here cuz?

“CUZ”… he just want to? kitten it’s not that hard.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Elricht Kaltwind.8796

Elricht Kaltwind.8796

um…. and your here cuz?

Um, it’s a bit weird for someone who doesn’t care in the slightest about a game to go onto the game’s forums, log on, and browse through posts, commenting that they don’t care about the game.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: tanf.8917

tanf.8917

Agreed – a University student who usually ends up being unable to log in to GW2 every single semester (which is a lot longer than 9 days obviously -cries-).

i just started working after a very long period of no job and i thought i had it bad getting my gw2 time reduced from 10+ hours a day to just 4-5

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Tirop.6203

Tirop.6203

um…. and your here cuz?

Um, it’s a bit weird for someone who doesn’t care in the slightest about a game to go onto the game’s forums, log on, and browse through posts, commenting that they don’t care about the game.

He did not write it (that he did not care). He just don’t miss it, maybe only in the context of game. As you can see he still’ve got much care (and time) to bring here his own opinion.

9 days without GW2

Posted by: Moka.9641

Moka.9641

I feel you. As an engineering student, I pass my nights coding and calculate stuff with a good ol’ beer.

[AW]- The Holy Engineer