Modremoth, the Twitterer

Modremoth, the Twitterer

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

So looks like modremoth is on twitter now. Can someone explain me why everything that comes out of the LS has to be quirky and funny in some way? This guy is supposed to be an ancient dragon, not a clown.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

It’s not Mordremoth, it’s Twitter that’s a clown. Stop visiting that crappy website.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

kokiman.2364

It’s not Mordremoth, it’s Twitter that’s a clown. Stop visiting that crappy website.

It’s a.net using social media again.

GuildWars 2

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

It’s a.net using social media again.

Which no one should use in the first place. You’re just as much to blame for this.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Which no one should use in the first place. You’re just as much to blame for this.

I guess the point is, with how much people use social media, ANet would be criticized if they don’t use it actively.

So yeah, it’s probably here to stay, unless Twitter and Facebook both die in a fire soon.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: joeyw.9531

joeyw.9531

By the way, this Twitter official and manage by Anet ? Is it the same as Scarlet’s one ?

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

This made me chuckle. I had to actually go look… and then I found all the others (Scarlet, Jory, etc) so I had to follow them all. It was worth the 5 minutes of amusement that I got.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I guess the point is, with how much people use social media, ANet would be criticized if they don’t use it actively.

So yeah, it’s probably here to stay, unless Twitter and Facebook both die in a fire soon.

And yet here we are criticizing them FOR using it. If you’re kitten ed if you do and kitten ed if you don’t it’s easier to just not do the thing. Expend less energy.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

And yet here we are criticizing them FOR using it. If you’re kitten ed if you do and kitten ed if you don’t it’s easier to just not do the thing. Expend less energy.

So… don’t do it, avoid some criticism, gain nothing…
Do it, get some criticism, but also gain publicity for their game… I’m seeing lots of people twittering mordemoth (and modremoth answering them), plus that twitter has been here, on reddit and several other sites. Do it seems like it’s not the easier but also seems to be a definitive win for them.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

This made me chuckle. I had to actually go look… and then I found all the others (Scarlet, Jory, etc) so I had to follow them all. It was worth the 5 minutes of amusement that I got.

OH MY! Are those twitter accounts really real?
I mean, Could you give those links for me please?
I enjoy something like this like Tiny Tina’s and TSYGAN’s (Sanctum 2).
:3

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Modremoth, the Twitterer

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

Modremoth, the Twitterer

kokiman.2364

Apparently those twitter accounts aren’t official A.Net accounts. They sometimes (in the case of scarlet for example) get some exclusive material.

GuildWars 2