*SPOILERS* Something's on my mind

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Eszett.6950

Eszett.6950

Well okay, so um, does this mean Jormag is sleep? And Kalkathing isn’t rampaginig and beating people in the Crystal Desert? I thought we would deal with him next since he’s the one who killed Snaff, right?

And Taimi will fill us on what Scarlet actually did, I suppouse… but the other dragons seem a bit forgotten.

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Jormag is up north wreaking havoc, doing his own thing, pretty far from tyria, so hes not a direct threat to us.
Same for Kralk except he is in elona.
Primordius is fighting the dwarves under ground.

Theyre all either busy or too far away for tyrians to care unless they had a stake in it, like norn who actually miss their homeland. etc.

And judging by the cinimatic, the leyline went out from lions arch, through the green fields ofthe human lands, then acrossed a wide flat, black area that had trees on the otherside, im guessing it was the Maguuma Wastes, the deserty area of the maguuma.
Then after that its in a jungly area, which is the maguuma jungle of course.

So this begs the notion that mordy is pretty far away too. but theres one thing diffeent about mordy. Mordy’s champion, the pale tree is sitting right here in tyria, and right now she doesnt like him very much.

I think mordy is gunna wake up and get some revenge for keeping him from waking up, and betraying him.

That would make most of us care about taking him out.
Or pretty much just the sylvari.

Posted by: Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Modremoth is the sleeping Elder Dragon that Scarlet awoke.

Kralkatorrik iappeared in Guild Wars as a Elder Dragon seen in the Charr Homelands. He is currently wounded and not likely to be facing the players any time soon…

Primordus was seen at the end of Guild Wars: Eye of the North. He’s underground and is moving all over the Depths of Tyria(wouldn’t it be hilarious if Scarlet’s drilling of the Ley Lines to wake up her master Modremoth interupted Primordus’s wanderings and enraged him enough to break out of Depths of Tyria into Lion’s Arch then and there?)

Zhaitan’s awakening was shown in the trailor cinematic and had it’s minions in your face through out the Personal Story. He’s dead

Jormag never showed his face even once except as a silhouette in the Norn intro cinematic. His appearance alongside the Deep Sea Dragon’s appearance are unknown.

What’s more Jormag isn’t even on Tyria’s map(he’s north of it) unlike the other 5 Elder Dragons so obviously he’s not the next Elder Dragon we’re facing!

The most likely Elder Dragons we’ll be facing next are Modremoth(because he has the Aetherblades, Molten Alliance and Toxic Alliance) or Primordus(due to wandering right into Scarlet’s drill).

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Jormag is up north wreaking havoc, doing his own thing, pretty far from tyria, so hes not a direct threat to us.

Theyre all either busy or too far away for tyrians to care unless they had a stake in it, like norn who actually miss their homeland. etc.

And judging by the cinimatic, the leyline went out from lions arch, through the green fields ofthe human lands, then acrossed a wide flat, black area that had trees on the otherside, im guessing it was the Maguuma Wastes, the deserty area of the maguuma.

So this begs the notion that mordy is pretty far away too. but theres one thing diffeent about mordy. Mordy’s champion, the pale tree is sitting right here in tyria, and right now she doesnt like him very much.

I think mordy is gunna wake up and get some revenge for keeping him from waking up, and betraying him.

Crystal Desert is not in Elona

Mickey Frogeater.1470

Mordemoth and Primordus are the only Elder Dragons still on Tyria’s map that are threat(Kralkatorrik is wounded).

Jormag and the Deep Sea Dragon aren’t on the map unlike Kralkatorrik(too wounded to be a threat), Modremoth(Scarlet’s boss) and Primordus(who for all we know could be under Lion’s Arch and walking into the drill and getting enraged enough to invade Lion’s Arch this instant!).

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

kraggy isn’t wounded though he pretty much kicked kitten and took name. Most elder dragons don’t move around because it spends to much energy. They all seam to rely on the minions to bring food to there mouths. they are prity much lazy kittens. Nothing really to motivate them to move other then large magical sources which scarlet just untapped so LA is going to be kittened hard.

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Crystal Desert is not in Elona

crystal desert is right north of elona, sure still on the tyria side, but still, its pretty much elona, its a desert and everything!
semantics.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Jormag settled in the Northern Shiverpeaks area where the Eye of the North stands. Not sure what he’s doing there as he’s been fairly low-key, although it’s possible he’s battling the Kodan.

Kralkatorrik flew south and settled in the Crystal Desert. We know from the GW1 Movement of the World article that his Branded are clashing with Palawa Joko’s undead armies. That’s probably what’s got his attention at the moment.

No idea what Bubbles is up to, but his forces drove out the Krait, Largos and Karka. (And anything that could drive out the Karka is something to be feared!)

Mickey Frogeater.1470

kraggy isn’t wounded though he pretty much kicked kitten and took name. Most elder dragons don’t move around because it spends to much energy. They all seam to rely on the minions to bring food to there mouths. they are prity much lazy kittens. Nothing really to motivate them to move other then large magical sources which scarlet just untapped so LA is going to be kittened hard.

Kralkatorrik was almost killed by Destiny’s Edge so obviously it’s not going to dare show it’s face around the rest of Tyria.

Jormag is already invading yet is still physically not on the map of the continent of Tyria.

Zhaitan is Dead.

Modremoth is still on the map(Magus Falls to be specific) and is likely to be the more immediate threat compared to Jormag.

Primordus is wandering the Depths of Tyria and we have no idea where he is though his minions have been seen in Maguuma Jungle, Kryta and western Shiverpeaks yet not in the Eastern Shiverpeaks or Ascalon which implies he is somewhere between Maguuma Jungle and Western Shiverpeaks.

Wouldn’t it be funny if Primordus was under Lion’s Arch and just getting hit by Scarlet’s drill b accident? His rage would be endless! Lion’s Arch would burn!….. Again.

Primordus is the closest Elder Dragon from what we’ve seen.