Braham & Rox stories will update each week?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: gandarr.2160

gandarr.2160

Q:

I just wonder about the hero’s stories being update each week or its just we’ll get a new one in April’s patch ??

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: WhatLiesBeneath.9018

WhatLiesBeneath.9018

I really hope they update this weekly and do not drag this out to April. I loved the content and the little missons we got, they were truly awesome, loved it!
But, it really needs more to be a BIG patch as they’ve talked about. It needs more missons and stuff to do out in the world. I’m really suprised about what has comed with this patch, but a little bit disapointed that it just took a few hours to complete it :/

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Baeyne.9584

Baeyne.9584

I have just finished the braham story quest.

From the looks of it, it may continue the pattern from the previous installments of flame & frost, i.e., new updates every few days/weeks.

For thise who have not followed the F&F storyline. The 1st intallment had refugees coming in and every few days the refugee camp would get bigger. The 2nd installment had you hunting stuff, and the amount of stuff you hunted increased over the weeks as refugees continue to pour in.

Now it seems like braham and rox will have more missions as they gain new infromation about the enemy or something comes up that requires their attention in the comin weeks.

“If you keep getting hit, you’re playing the Thief wrong!” -Bassman

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: gandarr.2160

gandarr.2160

I have just finished the braham story quest.

From the looks of it, it may continue the pattern from the previous installments of flame & frost, i.e., new updates every few days/weeks.

For thise who have not followed the F&F storyline. The 1st intallment had refugees coming in and every few days the refugee camp would get bigger. The 2nd installment had you hunting stuff, and the amount of stuff you hunted increased over the weeks as refugees continue to pour in.

Now it seems like braham and rox will have more missions as they gain new infromation about the enemy or something comes up that requires their attention in the comin weeks.

i hope so ,, what concerned me there is no achievement left after we completed rox and braham stories