Braham's Weapons

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Gabidouda.8217

Gabidouda.8217

I basically spent my whole time in the instance looking at his mace and shield, and thinking about how terribly awesome they’d look on my guardian. Do you suppose we might see weapons with these skins in game anywhen?

Attachments:

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

Those were a sweet set of weapons weren’t they? I am not big on mace (only weapon I don’t have a buzzilion kills on) but I would totally change my mind with that mace!

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

want. this. mace!!! i actually have the mace built into most of my builds now. it’s actually a very strong weapon. the symbol is on short CD so more or less on demand. i tested uot a 10/30/30/0/0 build last night in WvW for kicks and taking RHS, it was crits almsot every hit and hitting for up to 2k auto attacks. and protector’s strike used well is very good. definitely a big fan of the mace.

so yes, hoping we hear more about these weapons and if they’ll ever be available in game!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

If they made the mace and shield available, they’d have to make other weapons of the same set.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

If they made the mace and shield available, they’d have to make other weapons of the same set.

Not nessicarily. They could be standalone weapons. There are dozens of unrelated weapons obtainable via the Mystic Forge or rare loot, not everything is strictly relegated to sets.

That said, a set would be really cool, because I like the “theme” that Braham’s weapons uses. Spirit animals with glowing eyes. It would make for a cool weapon set.

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Aliatis.7836

Aliatis.7836

That said, a set would be really cool, because I like the “theme” that Braham’s weapons uses. Spirit animals with glowing eyes. It would make for a cool weapon set.

Spirits of the Wild with glowing parts as new Norn cultural weapons would be awesome

Desolation – still [GoD] in the spirit

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

Straight outta WoW, looks like Braham got bored of crafting and raiding. Came here instead and brought his favourite items with him.

Attachments:

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

Straight outta WoW, looks like Braham got bored of crafting and raiding. Came here instead and brought his favourite items with him.

Not really unless you mean that both weapon and sheild share a glow. Apart from that they are quite different models.

You might want to take a closer look at Brahams weapon. For a start it doesnt have horns on it.

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Iwant some of stuff you are smoking sir! But seriously, take a nap rest well then try to compare picture from op with what you posted…

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Nimmi.1650

Nimmi.1650

That Mace is bigger than him…o_________o

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Might want to get your eyes checked. They look nothing alike.

And put my name in the bag that wants access to brahams weapons. Best looking mace in the game.

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: VulShanna.5702

VulShanna.5702

If by this you mean that both are maces with glow and both shields with glow then…sure. But they don’t look the same besides that.

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Not necessarily, if they are legendary or exotic skin weapons.

Those weapons look as much as Braham’s as a strawberry looks like a potato.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Hedge.8760

Hedge.8760

I honestly think that his shield is the best looking shield in the game, so far (personal opinion). I really hope that it will be available, as it’d be too bad to let such a good weapon skin go to waste, while the players on the other hand get yet another fire-based skin (fused). :P

I really hope that it will be available at the conclusion of Flame and Frost – maybe in Cragstead? And maybe by a token system like finishing the Personal Story? Maybe? Perhaps?

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Tyber Valens.5148

Tyber Valens.5148

They will probably add them to the black lion chests as well. Since earning items via quest completion is bad thing compared to rng based drops from game store items.

Templar Valens – Human – Guardian
Server: Maguuma

Braham's Weapons

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Hedge.8760

Hedge.8760

Honestly, even though I’d prefer by far to get it by token, I’d just be pleased to have a way of obtaining it. I got a fused weapon ticket and felt super guilty because I really hate those weapons, while other guildies have been trying to obtain it for a while. And if they ever are added to the BLC, I’m sure I’ll never – ever – have the token drop. :P