Highly disappointed by the end of F&F

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: morx.1738

morx.1738

We had 4 months of building up on a living story, 4 months (!!!!!), and all we get in the very end is a bonfire? This undercuts even my lowest expectations.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Zappix.7928

Zappix.7928

Agreed it’s quite anti climatic!!!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

Agreed. If this had been immediately upon finishing the dungeon maybe, but to wait a week for … a ….fire?

*edited… ok visited Cragstead and the Hatchery, less disappointed now.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

(edited by ajm.2931)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: LoomyZA.7041

LoomyZA.7041

I was going to start a thread myself, but didnt want to waste any more time on this pathetic excuse of a stop-gap measure. Bring us some proper content ! Only enjoyable part of this whole timer waster was the Molten Facility dungeon. Now that’s gone. Southsun event seems like more rehashing of old stuff.. When will we get new areas, or actual content. Because this whole event was really dissapointing.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Subby.2583

Subby.2583

Very disappointing. The only enjoyable content from the flame & frost was the dungeon. The rest was very boring and doable in 30 mins.

Anet, you need to stop concentrating on the story as much and give us actual gameplay content. You have an MMO community to keep entertained, not a book/movie club.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Homura Akemi.1678

Homura Akemi.1678

I’m disappointed the end event rewards weren’t the FUSED WEAPONS. But NO, we have to make them CASH SHOP ONLY. Instead, we got some pretty crappy gloves. You’d think we get some good rewards after four months. But all we got was gloves that look the same across all classes and a bonfire. Yay.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Vulpis.8063

Vulpis.8063

I’m disappointed the end event rewards weren’t the FUSED WEAPONS. But NO, we have to make them CASH SHOP ONLY. Instead, we got some pretty crappy gloves. You’d think we get some good rewards after four months. But all we got was gloves that look the same across all classes and a bonfire. Yay.

The weapon skin tokens are in the Black Lion chests, actually. Granted, you’re fighting the RNG for them.
I got one without spending a cent in the store, due to getting a key from…I can’t remember which chest the key was in, actually, Daily or something else.
I do feel for you, though—at least you got the gloves I got shafted out of because of the last important part being a dungeon.

(edited by Vulpis.8063)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Homura Akemi.1678

Homura Akemi.1678

The weapon skin tokens are in the Black Lion chests, actually. Granted, you’re fighting the RNG for them.

Still, if you want keys (without having to grind for them by remaking a character and leveling them to 10 over and over in a boring fashion), you’ll have to spend either real money or varying amount of gold. And the RNG just makes it worse.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

This was there first living story, they probably learned a lot from it so they now focus and spend resources on the new living story content.

I rather have them spend time on the new content now then to see a big ending with.. uh with what? Another dungeon?

What do you people want? All these poor refugee’s are happy now but they lost all their possessions and they build a big campfire for you to show there appreciation! And you want stuff? Come on! Press /dance and /cheer around the campfire, pick up the buff and get ready for may 14.

Not everything needs a major ending or reward.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

No, the biggest disappointment was the horrible drop rates for the cutest and great looking mini ever, thats flies and spins, and also the jetpacks skins, for what?
Some reason of getting “really unique items” and the solution was RNG with extremely drop rates? Thing is, many grinded their faces to get one, most just to sell for a quick buck, and didn’t even get one, I thought guild wars 2 was supposed against senseless grind.
So the great reward for participating was just a silly bonfire? I wasn’t going to ask for a precursor in a chest like in the first southcove event, but at least an account bound mini or backpack due to the fact it was such a low drop rate
Not many could grind 24h7 in 11 days and those that did most didn’t get the mini.
Why could it not be like SAB?

(edited by JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

Extremely disappointed. A rubbish ending to a great storyline. A bonfire? Seriously? You are not getting a single penny off me until you prove that this game is worth donating money to.

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

(edited by AJP.8610)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: tiguere.3159

tiguere.3159

See the pattern yet?

Halloween, Lost Shores, Xmas, Molten Alliance. Anet listens to our feedback by pushing the limits on what they can milk from consumers.

They deserve to make money off cosmetic items. But we deserve to be able to guarantee our purchase. We are getting some freebies, some time sinks, some direct buys, and then we get the obvious “you will not get this unless you spend $100 in our gem store~or more. Good luck on your RNG adventures.”

There was a reason people were willing to spend $100+ on other MMO accounts for rare items. There were actual people out there willing to pay for that.

Most of us wouldn’t. But Anet can make enough from 1 such customer to cover 20-30 of us “normal” players—players who spend minimally to nothing. We complain? Who cares. We weren’t going to spend $100 on them this week. Bob though IS and he is happy to have the rare jetpack. He’ll buy another $200 gems next week too.

How I see it.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Gregorius.1024

Gregorius.1024

The epilogue’s on May 16th, not saying I expect much, but AT LEAST GIVE ANET 4 DAYS….

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

You did not like the dungeon? Because that was the end of F&F what we have now is a epilog. Epilog do not realty add more info its more for just closing the current story so they tend to be some what non exciting. Any way 2 more days until the next story even tv shows do not put out new works this fast.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

OK, I don’t mind that I went through the dungeon 30+ times and never got the backpack or mini – that’s the luck of the game. Made a little cash and had a little fun with the dungeon.

But this “epilogue” – seriously?

There were a bunch of skins available only from the black lion chests. There was no way anyone was going to get more than one or two of them. It would not have cut into your profits one single dime to let each account that did the full story have a choice of 1 of those skins.

But nooooo….just some boring dialogue, cheap drinks and some boosts from fires.

Seriously, at level 80 the xp and stat boost are kind of useless (nothing in this game is that hard to fight anyway) and even at over 100% magic find I still get junk so the 20% from this boost is – blah.

When the game starts to look like it exists for the sake of the cash shop instead of the other way around maybe it’s time to re-think the allocation of one’s entertainment time.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

when i went to the bonfire I just couldnt believe they made something THAT poor. it was probably the biggest fail in MMO history since the AoC 1st anniversary thing.

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

when i went to the bonfire I just couldnt believe they made something THAT poor. it was probably the biggest fail in MMO history since the AoC 1st anniversary thing.

You know there is story that you can pick up from the npc and there are a few zones that you can still go into from F&F. Its just Anet dose not hold your hand for story in GW2 you got to you know go out and look for it your self with out some dam gps line effectively playing the game for you.

in Flame and Frost

toafarmer.8401

You know there is story that you can pick up from the npc and there are a few zones that you can still go into from F&F. Its just Anet dose not hold your hand for story in GW2 you got to you know go out and look for it your self with out some dam gps line effectively playing the game for you.

Fanboyism wont make the finale any better.

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

And over reacting to every small thing will not make any thing better it will even tend to make things worst. We HAD big one day events before but ppl overreacted to missing them so they removed one day events. Enjoy the world your building for your self this is true for real life as well as in games.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: StriderShinryu.6923

StriderShinryu.6923

I have to agree that it was underwhelming. No issues at all with there not being some sort of tangible reward (though I guess you could consider the Molten Gauntlets as a reward). I personally found the experience of the storyline and several runs of the dungeon reward enough. I can’t help but feel, though, that there should have at least been a shory cut scene and/or some voice acted dialogue though.

Also, and maybe I’m alone in feeling this, but I find the idea of celebrating the victory over the Molten Alliance by building big fires a bit.. strange.

in Flame and Frost

toafarmer.8401

And over reacting to every small thing will not make any thing better it will even tend to make things worst. We HAD big one day events before but ppl overreacted to missing them so they removed one day events. Enjoy the world your building for your self this is true for real life as well as in games.

Lets talk about over reacting.

in Flame and Frost

Vulpis.8063

Still, if you want keys (without having to grind for them by remaking a character and leveling them to 10 over and over in a boring fashion), you’ll have to spend either real money or varying amount of gold. And the RNG just makes it worse.

Or deal with the RNG and hope you get a key in your achievement/event chest rewards—level 10 isn’t the only time you get free Keys, after all, just the only guaranteed one.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Fenris Silverfang.7906

Fenris Silverfang.7906

The dungeon was so good it was much more enjoyable than 90% of the way to hard and somewhat broken exploration dungeons and they close it down 2 days early , without any further notice. On the german forums wasnt even any thread about it suddenly closing down.
I myself was just in the process of going to run it again for the achievement this time as it doesnt count if you dont have the pre-quests aparently so now I am stuck and unable to finish it when they announced the new sun cove whatever for the 14th!

If they keep removing all the content players and developers work on for months this isnt going anywhere and the world is gonna stay the same and get overly repetitive in addition to the game becomming expensive due to the need to constantly work on new small content to replace the old.
Isnt the point of a mmo to grow big and not to go back and forth?

in Flame and Frost

Vulpis.8063

OK, I don’t mind that I went through the dungeon 30+ times and never got the backpack or mini – that’s the luck of the game. Made a little cash and had a little fun with the dungeon.

But this “epilogue” – seriously?

There were a bunch of skins available only from the black lion chests. There was no way anyone was going to get more than one or two of them. It would not have cut into your profits one single dime to let each account that did the full story have a choice of 1 of those skins.

But nooooo….just some boring dialogue, cheap drinks and some boosts from fires.

Seriously, at level 80 the xp and stat boost are kind of useless (nothing in this game is that hard to fight anyway) and even at over 100% magic find I still get junk so the 20% from this boost is – blah.

When the game starts to look like it exists for the sake of the cash shop instead of the other way around maybe it’s time to re-think the allocation of one’s entertainment time.

Well, to a degree it is about the cash shop purchases, as that’s how they fund the game as the purchases of the game itself dwindle. Problem is, they haven’t figured out that infuriating your players is not going to get them to spend in the cash shop. Case in point—I was about to buy Gems right before I saw the mandatory dungeon. Instead, the money I was going to put into the game instead went to purchasing some older single-player games, and more will likely end up going into a different company’s cash-store because they’re not pulling this kind of bait-and-switch tactic.
Bob spending enough to cover 20 other players may look good to start with, but when catering to Bob alone causes not only 40 of those players to stop spending, but to go out and convince another 20 to not bother buying the game in the first place (meaning that Anet misses out on both that up-front payment any cash-store buys they might have made, meaning that it’s 60 potential buyers they’ve lost)? Not particularly smart, really—especially when keeping those 40 happy along with Bob is dead simple.

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

Odd any way calling something “biggest fail in MMO history” is a major overreaction.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

I haven’t done this yet, but I’ve been informed that one receives a bonfire upon watching a talking-heads cutscene. This is the end of Flame and Frost? I’m terribly disappointed to hear this, but I’ve yet to confirm it for myself. However, given the track record of ANet with regards to content over the course of this “temporary expansion,” I wouldn’t put it past them.

Flame and Frost in general has been a terrible disappointment given its general lack of content and misguided philosophies surrounding “temporary content.” I guess since I did Ascalonian Catacombs Story Mode, we can get rid of that too. A “living story” should imply world building. I don’t understand why ANet is completely throwing away all the resources that they put into making the only good things to come out of this whole fiasco: increased amount of events in Wayfarer’s and Diessa, new, interesting and dangerous enemies that cause players to engage them differently aside from smashing 1 over and over again, and the MOLTEN FACILITY DUNGEON. That place wins best dungeon in GW2 by a mile. And now it’s gone. A waste. A shame. Another sign of ANet’s disconnection with its player-base and general incompetence when it comes to world-building and adding actual content to their game.

in Flame and Frost

toafarmer.8401

Odd any way calling something “biggest fail in MMO history” is a major overreaction.

Firstly, I didnt say it was the biggest fail in MMO history, I said “it was probably the biggest fail in MMO history since the AoC 1st anniversary thing.”

That makes AoC 1st anniversary the biggest fail. BUT I forgot about the Lost Shores / karka event. THAT was the biggest fail in MMO history, even bigger than AoC fail. 1st day: unplayable due to huge lag. 2nd day: event “canceled” (well, silently replaced for a minor thing after they saw they were not prepared to make a big event). 3rd day: chaos that took more than a month for them to solve.

And plz, even if Gayle or Regina did hold my hand (one on each side) they wouldnt have ANYTHING to show me concerning F&F event that is even close to a “grand finalle”. Bonfire it is.

in Flame and Frost

toafarmer.8401

I haven’t done this yet, but I’ve been informed that one receives a bonfire upon watching a talking-heads cutscene. This is the end of Flame and Frost? I’m terribly disappointed to hear this, but I’ve yet to confirm it for myself.

Cutscene? What cutscene?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Laken.9018

Laken.9018

Assuming the fires stick around I actually will be happy. It means the world will have had a permanent change if just a small one.
However there were flaws and issues. Most of them have been stated elsewhere on the boards

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

Firstly, I didnt say it was the biggest fail in MMO history, I said “it was probably the biggest fail in MMO history since the AoC 1st anniversary thing.”

That makes AoC 1st anniversary the biggest fail. BUT I forgot about the Lost Shores / karka event. THAT was the biggest fail in MMO history, even bigger than AoC fail. 1st day: unplayable due to huge lag. 2nd day: event “canceled” (well, silently replaced for a minor thing after they saw they were not prepared to make a big event). 3rd day: chaos that took more than a month for them to solve.

And plz, even if Gayle or Regina did hold my hand (one on each side) they wouldnt have ANYTHING to show me concerning F&F event that is even close to a “grand finalle”. Bonfire it is.

It was the blowing up of the MF that was the grand finale. I guess it could of been a one day open event but a lot more ppl would of missed it. I think letting us run the grand finale for 12 days was a very nice idea.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

No cutscene here. And yes this ending to an event is rather anti-climatic. I can’t justify the hours spent in this portion of the game for the outcome, once again battling RNG almost every step of the way for anything decent or bragg-worthy except for those ghastly gauntlets.

This smacks of red herring to me; something they’re doing on the side and this was supposed to placate the masses until that ‘something’ was ready for launch. But I don’t know, I keep hoping that they’re going to have something to match the epicness of SAB and that hope seems to dwindle with the more fail like this that I see. Bring on the second part of SAB, the sooner the better.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Not something on the side, but they did say it was an experiment and now necs how Living Story arcs will play out. A basic teaser I guess.
Time will tell though. I’ve enjoyed it, albeit with some criticism as would be expected.

There’s plenty of valid feedback that’s needs to be acknolwedged/addressed for future updates. Getting rid of the Living Story achievements maybe one option. They exist for the sake of existing and a very silly pve leaderboard. I’m quite certain a team of anets calibre can think of a more imaginative alternative to marking the story other than this.

Marketing is the other. The epilogue formed part of the dungeon finale, but despite my own feelings, clearly people saw the communication/advertising of today as a separate piece of content. Marketing was over hyped and it needs grounding.

(edited by Randulf.7614)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

Getting rid of the Living Story achievements maybe one option.

I agree on this. If you’re going to make limited time content, why make achievements permanently missable? I’m really upset that I wasn’t able to get the last 3 F&F achievements due to real life (law school exams + graduation) making it impossible for me to get the dungeon done in 12 days. I had one shot at it earlier today—it took me 3 hours to get to the end bosses because my party sucked, and then everyone left, so I’ll never get the achievement now that the dungeon is permanently gone.

But then the problem is how to fill the gap. If there are no achievements to guide players through what they “should” do to get the most out of the event, why would some people bother with the event at all? Look at me, for example…I wouldn’t have even wanted to do the dungeon if there weren’t achievements available for completing it, and the Wintersday and Halloween PvP achievements were something I had to force myself to do because I generally hate PvP, both here and in other games. On the other hand, the SAB achievements encouraged exploration, experimentation, and old-school (i.e., NES-era) challenges. Where’s the happy medium? And how do we reconcile the temporary nature of this content with the achievements available?

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I think the main aspect is not that it needs the achievements, but that the content needs to be strong enough so that rewards, achievements etc aren’t the overriding reason for doing it.
Again, I enjoyed it, but I’m under no illusion from comments on the forums and in game that there are plenty of people who wouldn’t say it was strong enough. The loss rewards and the achievements seem to be greater than the gameplay/story.

They simply wont please everyone, someone will always miss out – with 2-3million associated players that is to be expected. Being temporary or unable to retroactively completed, that is going to be an even harder challenge. I can’t imagine everyone will be as accepting as me.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

I don’t know. I ran the dungeon a dozen times, got some decent rewards in karma and crafting items, the fire was a nice boost that stacked with omnomberry bars, and lag was not bad at all. I almost like it better than the Southshore event but that area still exists.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Equinox.4968

Equinox.4968

I think the main aspect is not that it needs the achievements, but that the content needs to be strong enough so that rewards, achievements etc aren’t the overriding reason for doing it.

I agree with you again there. I really resent the fact that so many people only play in a select few areas because of the time/reward ratios available there. For instance, if you go to any of the starter areas, you’ll find crowds of people waiting for world boss events so that they can get their daily rare item plus the reward chest. If you go to other areas, there’s nobody there to enjoy all the great content available. For instance, I was exploring Fireheart Rise a few months ago and I was blown away by some of the events, the scenery (an updated version of Post-Searing Ascalon from GW1) and the challenging enemies. But nobody was there to work with me. Unlike the starter areas, there are no impromptu groups that are created for the purpose of running around and enjoying the content, because people find no reason to go to other areas because there’s no incentive. I wish people didn’t NEED that incentive, but apparently they do.

Conversely, Arenanet creates artificial scarcity and time-based incentives by making Living Story episodes last for only a brief period of time. I think this is a bad idea because it sort of forces completionists to do the new content for fear of missing out on something. But really, the new content should be inherently rewarding, like the SAB. People shouldn’t be convinced to play it because of its limited period of existence, but rather because it is good, solid content.

So in other words, why can’t they just find some way to make every area exciting and interesting so that people will play in all sorts of different zones, all the time? What we have now is a lot of people enjoying only a fraction of the content available, so why can’t they make EVERY area more rewarding somehow to spread out the density of the population? The living story merely brought a few more people to two areas for a few months, and wasn’t a permanent fix by any means. I think that Arenanet is going in the wrong direction with the living story, though I admire its attempts to try to fix these problems.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Goomby.9302

Goomby.9302

Or deal with the RNG and hope you get a key in your achievement/event chest rewards—level 10 isn’t the only time you get free Keys, after all, just the only guaranteed one.

Level 10 is not the ONLY guaranteed key you get. There are also two others that are 100% sure things, at 31 and 50.

in Flame and Frost

toafarmer.8401

I’ll never get the achievement now that the dungeon is permanently gone.

No reason to cry, mate. I bet the dungeon will be back in the future. With jetpacks and mini.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I don’t get it: the Karka-Event finale… we got 2 Exotics, a huge bag and something more; Now we get… a 1 hour buff?!? For all those achievements? I’m REALLY confused right now.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

There is a mini? Anyone has a picture of it?
Didn’t know that it exists.. and yesterday I learned there could have been this jetpack.. any picture of that one?

I am reading the forums a lot, but I never knew until today there was a mini/ the jetpack (until yesterday).. ^^

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

I don’t get it: the Karka-Event finale… we got 2 Exotics, a huge bag and something more; Now we get… a 1 hour buff?!? For all those achievements? I’m REALLY confused right now.

Well the finale event for F&F was not the bone fire it was the dungeons and ppl did get good items from it. Anet even went as far as giving out a free hand item form just finishing the achievement our first achievement reward. What we as a player base told them from Karka-Event is we do not want one day only events so they gave us that with 12 days of the dungeons.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

I haven’t done this yet, but I’ve been informed that one receives a bonfire upon watching a talking-heads cutscene. This is the end of Flame and Frost? I’m terribly disappointed to hear this, but I’ve yet to confirm it for myself.

Cutscene? What cutscene?

You’re right. I sat down. Oh wow. I—
There are no words to describe the disappointment. Then again—nope, wait—not again. I had some bad expectations for the end of Flame and Frost but, Anet, you’ve done quite a bit to squeeze below that bar.

in Flame and Frost

Jski.6180

Cutscene? What cutscene?

You’re right. I sat down. Oh wow. I—
There are no words to describe the disappointment. Then again—nope, wait—not again. I had some bad expectations for the end of Flame and Frost but, Anet, you’ve done quite a bit to squeeze below that bar.

Player base was unhappy about one time events cutscenes are part of this so they did away with them. You should realty thank the forum community for this.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Drakonis.4579

Drakonis.4579

I’m quite disappointed with the ending to this living story chain, although I can’t say that this surprised me, honestly.

After I saw that we were getting some goofy looking gauntlets, I knew that was the only reward we’d be getting. We couldn’t get at least ONE free fused weapon ticket? Really? For this multi-month content drop we get gauntlets?

Take note: Yes, one-day-only events can be bad, but does that mean you completely get rid of the awards if you have the event lasting for more than one day? NOOOOOOOO. You give the player karka event level rewards only ONCE during the 12 day period. And then you put RNG stuff in the chests so people will keep doing it.

Better luck next time, guys. This living story gets a thumbs down from me. (The inclusion of Braham and Rox’s weapons in the gem store was nice, and the dungeon bosses were positively sick. But everything else? Not really digging it.) The amount of time that gaps each new installation of the living story takes entirely too long. It’s really ridiculous.

(edited by Drakonis.4579)

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Not something on the side, but they did say it was an experiment and now necs how Living Story arcs will play out. A basic teaser I guess.
Time will tell though. I’ve enjoyed it, albeit with some criticism as would be expected.

There’s plenty of valid feedback that’s needs to be acknolwedged/addressed for future updates. Getting rid of the Living Story achievements maybe one option. They exist for the sake of existing and a very silly pve leaderboard. I’m quite certain a team of anets calibre can think of a more imaginative alternative to marking the story other than this.

Achievements. You know what would be great actually? If each achievement gave some kind of reward. I had no motivation to complete any of those achievements, the ones i completed came by randomly as I was playing through content, I wasn’t actively hunting them. It doesn’t have to be anything grand but just putting a little chest at the end of achievment description would make players more then happy. It would be a fun activity to do so.
(Altough Halloween one was pretty nice, since you earned the title)

About OP, yeah I agree partially, but I actually like those bonfires. I put em on each of my characters, and it’s great for leveling new ones. Now if they were a permanent addition to the game that would be great.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

lol the dungeon the end, we blew them all up. they added a nice little finishing scene and that’s it.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i thought there was going to be a cutscene or something to lead us into the next part. now i dont see why we had to wait for something but a bonfire. truthfully one cutscene would have done it for me wasnt asking for much. they could have added bonfire two weeks ago and made dungeon as finale. i really thought most of the content was good. i felt they dropped the ball on this part

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Qori.9671

Qori.9671

they couldn’t give us fireworks and confetti as it would have cheapened the experiance of when you finally beat zitaahn in story mode…… some people just want everything =P

in Flame and Frost

Qori.9671

they should give us flame legion piniatas to wack in the major cities filled with precursors RNG based 1 hit only of course…

in Flame and Frost

Qori.9671

maybe even sell you an extra swing for 100 gems a swing =)