Missed the entire Braham side of the story.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Booke.9284

Booke.9284

The event was a lot of fun but I’m wondering what I did wrong to miss out on an entire part of it. The story instance that unlocks “Braham: Help from the Legions” never opened up for me, so I wasn’t able to continue that side of the story. Rox’s part was great and I got to do the finale with my guild, but when I was tying up the loose ends last night, “Rox: Avenger of the Dispossessed”, the instance was empty.

I could and still can enter the Blood Tribune, Citadel Stockades, and Cragstead, but they’re all without the living story events. The Blood Tribune doesn’t and never did have the living story quest marker for me, so I’m willing to bet that was the problem.

I followed what guides I found but they all seemed to indicate that I could just walk in to the Blood Tribune and view the cutscene. Whenever I tried, neither Braham nor Rytlock were in there.

I enjoyed the event and the title/gauntlets aren’t a huge loss so I’m not really upset. I was just wondering if I was the victim of a bug or if I did something wrong.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: GRuNT iN a BoX.6085

GRuNT iN a BoX.6085

Yeah, I have the same problem. I really want to do Braham’s side of the story, but I can’t.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You’re a day to late. You also needed to go to Hoelbrak to initiate the quest sequence.

in Flame and Frost

Posted by: GRuNT iN a BoX.6085

GRuNT iN a BoX.6085

You’re a day to late. You also needed to go to Hoelbrak to initiate the quest sequence.

I also tried a few weeks ago, it didn’t work either back then.