Sovereign skin gloweness

Sovereign skin gloweness

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Karrgoot.5671

Karrgoot.5671

Some of the Sovereign skins have poor gloweness, cant you increse the intensity of the glow??? It will only make theam realy cool!

These are the skins in question!
Sovereign Arquebus Skin Rifle
Sovereign Crusader Skin Great Sword
Sovereign Eviscerator Skin Axe
Sovereign Firearm Skin Pistol
Sovereign Herald Skin Warhorn
Sovereign Pillar Skin Staff
Sovereign Punisher Skin Mace
Sovereign Scepter Skin Scepter

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

anymore glowliness adds in they will be better than lower tier legendaries like the minstrel O_o

R.I.P Kumu <3

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: rincewind.9528

rincewind.9528

Then add even more glowliness to the legendaries!!!

And we gonna get a Disco!! /dance

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

To increase the glow, one possible weapon is to buy an ascalonian dungoen weapon, then transmute the sovereign skin to the dungeon weapon.

The method is not 100% reliable. It works on a few legendaries and zenith weapons. Some testing has to be done with sovereign.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

To increase the glow, one possible weapon is to buy an ascalonian dungoen weapon, then transmute the sovereign skin to the dungeon weapon.

The method is not 100% reliable. It works on a few legendaries and zenith weapons. Some testing has to be done with sovereign.

WTB more stat options on AC weapons

Sovereign skin gloweness

Flash.6912

AC weapons got fixed.

R.I.P Kumu <3

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

AC weapons got fixed.

!
I thought it was some ploy to promote non zerk setups, make the other options look prettier!

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

I wish they also had a lighting effect. (give light to surrounding areas like torches and cobalt)

“………………….”

You expect me to not ask for something like that? My name is Lambent for a reason.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Sovereign skin gloweness

VodCom.6924

AC weapons got fixed.

Well, too bad. However, a dev with a little imagination could implement a “glow enhancer” item in the gemstore. I think there is a market for such item.

Sovereign skin gloweness

Flash.6912

AC weapons got fixed.

Well, too bad. However, a dev with a little imagination could implement a “glow enhancer” item in the gemstore. I think there is a market for such item.

or just add Legendaries in gem store

R.I.P Kumu <3

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

That staff i think it has the worst skin in the game! And you have to pay 25g to get it xD

I mean why we always get cool greatswords, but us poor classes who can’t use it, get crap skins like this?? danm

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Sovereign skin gloweness

VodCom.6924

AC weapons got fixed.

The chinese can pay for precursors through VIP membership, so it’s already done.

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Orswich.6423

Orswich.6423

AC weapons got fixed.

this would almost instantly give Anet huge $$$$

Orswich/Schwabenghast [ING/Ankh] Dragonbrand commander
and sometimes even a decent human being

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

AC weapons got fixed.

The chinese can pay for precursors through VIP membership, so it’s already done.

Precursors =/= Legendaries.

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

I pay 1000gems+ for glow boost item in gem store !!!!!

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Glowing bits ftw!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

AC weapons got fixed.

Precursors =/= Legendaries.

In my case it is the same… one of this days…

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Sovereign skin gloweness

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Needs more sparkles!

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.