Challenge: Dev LiveStream of Dredge Level 41

in Fractured

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

We had the exact same combination like the OP. Boy that was…. “fun”. Thank whatever god is listening for fire elemental powder.

But honestly, I happen to dislike 36 + volcanic much much more.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

in Fractured

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

We had the exact same combination like the OP. Boy that was…. “fun”. Thank whatever god is listening for fire elemental powder.

See, Volcanic is one of those fractals that need strategy but isn’t obnoxious like the dredge. You just need to spam your projectile reflects, have anti elemental potions, have fire elemental powder and wait between phases to have Tome of Courage ready.

in Fractured

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

See, Volcanic is one of those fractals that need strategy but isn’t obnoxious like the dredge. You just need to spam your projectile reflects, have anti elemental potions, have fire elemental powder and wait between phases to have Tome of Courage ready.

I have absolutely no trouble with the last fight in volcanic at 36, but the event before that. No slow/immobilize effects on the grawl trying to push the hostages over the edge is not that funny, believe me.
Doable? Yes. Funny? No!

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

in Fractured

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

aren’t those elemental potions bugged as well and taking +10 % more dmg instead -10% ?

(edited by dorin.4618)

in Fractured

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

aren’t those elemental potions bugged as well and taking +10 % more dmg instead -10% like others ?

Yes, another awesome bug that has plagued the community for far too long.

RIP in peace Robert

in Fractured

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I, too, would like to see this happen.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Fractured

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I have absolutely no trouble with the last fight in volcanic at 36, but the event before that. No slow/immobilize effects on the grawl trying to push the hostages over the edge is not that funny, believe me.
Doable? Yes. Funny? No!

I tried 36 3 times and 2 times I got volcanic. One group has 2 hostages death and the other is perfect. I think it’s really down to your party’s dps, burst it down and you’re good. Also knockback still works.

in Fractured

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Back to topic, dev live stream would be awesome, not just for that level but any live stream is fun to watch.

in Fractured

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Still no Anet reply. Wait, I’m getting something, “qwack qwack qwack”

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Fractured

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

Still gathering feedback.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

in Fractured

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Hahaha. Made me laugh and cry at the same time.

in Fractured

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Hahaha. Made me laugh and cry at the same time.

If we keep commenting with constructive feedback or opinions, they are gathering feedback.

If we keep commenting to amuse ourselves, it’s derailing.

If we stop commenting to hear feedback, we are washed away into a land of forgotten memories.

RIP in peace Robert

in Fractured

Posted by: Lillium.6481

Lillium.6481

+1 to this request.
Particularly if the devs either pug, or better, set up one party member to be under geared. Not sorely undergeared, just 5-10 AR too low (because you often get people with a little less AR).
Bonus points if they don’t use ascended or legendary weapons in the party at all.

in Fractured

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

Well, they said that QA guys are pros at fractals, so why don’t they stream them do dredge at 41, so that we all can learn from them.
As you’ve seen in previous stream actual devs are not very good at this and probably wouldn’t even complete dredge <31.

in Fractured

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

actually i would love to watch them do lv 44 fractal on thief…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Fractured

Posted by: Blackwyn.8127

Blackwyn.8127

I’ll be severely disappointed if their intention is to just wait this section out for the next patch, so this thread gets buried along with it.

in Fractured

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Don’t worry. We can make a new thread in the general discussion to revive this topic FOREVER, if that’s their intention. I’ll do it if no one does.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Fractured

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

I’d like a reply, even if it’s a No.

in Fractured

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Imagine the execs ordering a strict “NO!” to those asking to post the video.

(edited by Kain Francois.4328)

in Fractured

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

+1 to this request.
Particularly if the devs either pug, or better, set up one party member to be under geared. Not sorely undergeared, just 5-10 AR too low (because you often get people with a little less AR).
Bonus points if they don’t use ascended or legendary weapons in the party at all.

I don’t care if they’re full ascended/legendary best in slot everything. Even 70 AR just no dev trinkets that give like 9000 toughness. At least the platform puzzle part. They’ll be forced to stack thieves and tank wars/guards so every necro/ranger will qq here like crazy because they’re not meta.
On the same idea, doing 43 grawl. Or dredge really for that matter.

(edited by robertul.3679)

in Fractured

Posted by: Dogger.1867

Dogger.1867

This really needs to happen so they understand what is wrong with the fractal.

in Fractured

Posted by: SkabSavage.8015

SkabSavage.8015

+1 I want to see them attempt as well.

Dethsyk
Blackgate

in Fractured

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

lvl 41 mistlock bug

as a grenade engineer even when u click the main target my kit still does 50% less dmg.

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

in Fractured

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

They’d just do it with two thieves, which makes both the doors and bomb path trivial.

in Fractured

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

I did this path today – lvl41 with some friends (dredge) – my personal level is not yet 41 (long way off still – as I do FoTM at weekends if I get the time).

It is possible just takes even longer than usual.
We had the door path with the cannons.

The clown car took about 25 mins to clear – a lot slower than usual as we could not stack/reflect and bomb out aoe skills to clear everything quickly. A few times peeps did get downed/res’d as necessary – due to the high dmg output from the dredge and lower

It is certainly possible to do.
The group was mixed : thief, mes, guard, war, ele. (That’s pretty mixed in my book !).

We all knew what we were doing and had a decent amount of AR kitten.
Holding the pads we managed to do without dying to ensure the door opened first try.

It’s certainly possible – just requires some really good teamwork.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

in Fractured

Posted by: Lipstick.3469

Lipstick.3469

Would be fun to see. I haven’t reached 40+ but I can imagine it being difficult.

in Fractured

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

I will tell you this story

Quite some month ago, lets say 10 or so, I went to pug a lvl 28 Fractal just for the daily on that scale. As soon as joined the group I notice this Ranger LB+bear with a red star past his name. But i didnt care much on the moment.
Okay we get into fractals set. Colossus… Aside the fact this guy was dying all the way putting everyone on unpleasant situations trying to raise him up, you know the 2 arms part where ppl generally leave 2 chanters alive on one side to make it simpler…? Okay, this guy unleashed his mighty bear right past the ledge and kept being stood in the left seal killing both of the chanters there, meanwhile we were just killing those at the right one… Unless to say how it ended up, we got full spawn of chanters and ppl kept ragequitting. In the end the opener left and we all got kicked out.

Some time later, like one week or two, I did pug Fractal again, lvl 20. This time though i joined one group at second fractal, vulcanic one aka lava @ last boss, and again, this guy was in there too. One hour later, past 8-9 wipes at the final boss, where this guy was exploding at first boss arrow in his direction any single time, everyone was dying trying to ress him, and I was the only one coming out past second or third phase still alive, for some miracle, managed with an ele I had in party to finish the bossfight. Then this ele sent me a tell saying: “Omg this was hopeless, this guy with red star is prolly from Anet staff, and we are too scared to say anything to him.. So we might either keep carring or disband.”
Lets say i haven’t seen Jade Maw that time as well :p

If they all like this one, I’d love to see that x5 :p – ofc from outsider spot lol -

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in Fractured

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

i’d like to see all classes point of view, with builds etc etc, so we will see also how they will feel with classes balance, so u will see a zerk war/guard/mesm do alot of dmg w/o die so much, and zerk ele everytime downed and when he do dmg he do less (or same) then others, but on downed state all the time….
i’d like to see him play this content, or other high end, with those classes, all zerker, for show us how those classes balanced are… cause i think that there is alot of differences
i’m frustrated elementalist, cause i play also other classes and i saw myself the differences, there is HUGE differences… alot of shame for anet… awesome game, i love it, but they need to improve alot this stuff, and with the next updates they prove me, that they dont play classes at all

in Fractured

Posted by: Toroxus.9256

Toroxus.9256

I support this suggestion, and each passing day it goes undone is a compounding disappointment. Every day I do fractals, every day I get dredge with the bomb path. Every day, I have to choose between something unfun, or just restarting the fractal and hoping I don’t get unlucky again.

in Fractured

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I’d even gladly join them in such a run, and discuss the problems with the fractal. But I think the problems with this fractal are obvious enough, even at lower levels.

I think those calling for a complete removal of the fractal are being a bit too harsh, perhaps out of emotion. I don’t think a lot would need to be changed to make this fractal work. Just taking out all the respawning would already remove a lot of the tedium, annoyances, and unfair difficulty out of this fractal.

Anyway, some developer reaction would be nice.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Fractured

Posted by: Holy Security.9724

Holy Security.9724

I want to see them doing dredge (any level 40 +in an acceptable time and without wiping festival), cliffside/shaman on 43.
I want to see them fail soo hard and keep telling us: Everything is working as intended…
Yeah, for sure.
btw, i don’t have a problem with this fracs. Only Anet’s opinions on our experiences bug me like hell

in Fractured

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

I humbly request for the developers to play Harpies/Cliffside/Dredge/Molten combo at 43. Fun!

in Fractured

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

This challenge should be extended to playing water fractal in level 40 with the tools of everybody (meaning, 45 AR + no ascended underwater weapon, because who actually wants/has underwater weapons?)

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Fractured

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

This would be cool but the devs won’t do it because they would probably just embarrass themselves and they would have to admit to having made faulty design decisions and they’re not willing to do that. They’d rather just keep the fractal as is and have people just complain endlessly about it on the forums.

in Fractured

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

They might do it – if they were paid for that days work….

Could go one of two ways:
A 2- 6hr video (if they are bad)- with the requirement they complete it in one session. No quitting and restarting from scratch.

Or
It could go really well and they teach us how to do clever stuff (~1hr) for the entire run without any special dev codes. This though would take research and planning to get the run speed perfected.

Either way – if they could give us some feedback about this release it would be helpful.
More likely to buy gems with real ca$h if I saw more forthright feedback.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

in Fractured

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I dont nescesarily want them to stream it, I just want them to male dredge much shorter >_<.

I mean, come on. It was already the most hated and tefious fractal, and they made it even worse.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

in Fractured

Posted by: steffen.4317

steffen.4317

+1 (me), +4 (main dungeon party) and +18 (guild)

i would buy such a livestream for 500 gems

in Fractured

Posted by: GrosseVogel.8503

GrosseVogel.8503

I want to see this.