Daily chests, rewards, questions

in Fractured

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

thanks anthony for answering some of the questions posed, i think i get how the new infusion slot will work.

A couple more,
Daily chests, will it still be a different daily for every 10 levels
IE i can do level 30 for one daily chest, level 20 for another, and level 1 for another

Is the daily chest going to be account bound rather than charachter bound now? (assuming yes)

the blog says blue level equipment, does this include lodestones, or is that off the drop table for chests?

Will we still recieve karma for doing lower levels? If so, will it still be the same amount/formula?

in Fractured

phys.7689

oh yeah different question, but do fractals have a level limit again? or does it go past 50 and even 80 now?

in Fractured

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

Above 50? No

Based on the wording it seems like the daily chest is the same as before except it is account bound.

Equipment rewards are for the individual fractal chest which I believe never dropped fine materials and just dropped blues, greens, and some times rares and exotics.

Karma no idea. I would assume yes

in Fractured

phys.7689

Above 50? No

Based on the wording it seems like the daily chest is the same as before except it is account bound.

Equipment rewards are for the individual fractal chest which I believe never dropped fine materials and just dropped blues, greens, and some times rares and exotics.

Karma no idea. I would assume yes

well since he said it would be a little easier up to 50, im now wondering if there is an above 50, especially since they are adding this seemingly unlimited agony resist, whats it for if 50 is the cap?

in Fractured

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

well since he said it would be a little easier up to 50, im now wondering if there is an above 50, especially since they are adding this seemingly unlimited agony resist, whats it for if 50 is the cap?

What I’m thinking is there will be a lot of changes to the out of order scaling. For instance, mages in the ascalonian fractal. That would make the leveling easier.

But, you will get something in return to make it harder. The instability stuff.
I’m looking forward to the new challenge

And I’m thinking the agony will work in a different way than it does now. Hence a higher level will be needed. But that’s just my speculation.

in Fractured

phys.7689

What I’m thinking is there will be a lot of changes to the out of order scaling. For instance, mages in the ascalonian fractal. That would make the leveling easier.

But, you will get something in return to make it harder. The instability stuff.
I’m looking forward to the new challenge

And I’m thinking the agony will work in a different way than it does now. Hence a higher level will be needed. But that’s just my speculation.

ah yes, some one pointed out that the blog says it only goes up to 50. so yeah… why we need 3billion agony resist again? are they going to make it do more dmg now?

in Fractured

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

Every time you finish a complete set of Fractals (3 Standard Fractals + 1 Boss) you will receive the daily reward, restricted by account, which is consistent with other dungeon rewards. Each 10 levels of Fractals has it’s own daily reward. So if you played level 1, 11, 21, and 31, you would receive four daily rewards.

in Fractured

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

ah yes, some one pointed out that the blog says it only goes up to 50. so yeah… why we need 3billion agony resist again? are they going to make it do more dmg now?

Well it’s already obvious there will be a lot more mechanics with the instability.
I wouldn’t be surprised if agony will be revamped completely as well.

in Fractured

phys.7689

Every time you finish a complete set of Fractals (3 Standard Fractals + 1 Boss) you will receive the daily reward, restricted by account, which is consistent with other dungeon rewards. Each 10 levels of Fractals has it’s own daily reward. So if you played level 1, 11, 21, and 31, you would receive four daily rewards.

thanks for the reply

in Fractured

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Just pondering, since I’ve only done a fractal once – I keep reading that fractals are a good source for karma – any changes there?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Fractured

phys.7689

Just pondering, since I’ve only done a fractal once – I keep reading that fractals are a good source for karma – any changes there?

yeah, id like to know that. however it was good karma when going lower than your personal level.

thinking maybe they are going to eliminate it as a karma source, man karma gonna be slow in the future

in Fractured

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

But the dungeon reward chests are all kitten, aside from the asura Arah path.

Can you just come out and say

X gold & fragments for level 1-9
X gold & fragments for 11- 19
etc

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Fractured

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I see, sounds like fun.

Are you Shpongled?

in Fractured

Posted by: CeruleanRevolver.6085

CeruleanRevolver.6085

Does this mean I cannot use another character to gain a level 21-30 chest if I had done so for a previous character? What will happen to those who purposely levelled an alt so they can chance at 2 daily chest of the same fractal level?

in Fractured

phys.7689

Does this mean I cannot use another character to gain a level 21-30 chest if I had done so for a previous character? What will happen to those who purposely levelled an alt so they can chance at 2 daily chest of the same fractal level?

cant get a second chance anymore

in Fractured

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Fractal level is becoming an account attribute instead of a character attribute. So, that probably prompted the daily chest being restricted by account.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

in Fractured

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

It’s now the same as dungeons. You can’t do the dungeon again on another character to get the daily bonus tokens and you can’t do the fractal again on another character to get another daily bonus chest.

in Fractured

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

You confuse me a lot with that 1, 11, 21. Those are uneven numbers, meaning, no bonus frac, no bonus chest, yet you listed them as viable chest numbers. Confusing. Secondly 1 +10 i did a lot, and i always got only 1 chest, why are you saying it’s possible to get two daily chest then from doing 1 + 11?

Probably stupid questions, but it confuses the hell out of me.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Fractured

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

They’re changing it so that there is the bonus boss fractal on evens and odds. so the 1, 11, 21, 31 makes sense.