Leaderboards?

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Where are they? Is two weeks not enough time to gather data?

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Hm you know, they are not gathering feedback either

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: XarOneZeroNine.2374

XarOneZeroNine.2374

Maybe they did gather the feedback about how the leaderboard was just a silly idea and decided not to go through with it.

Or maybe after gathering the data they realized a leaderboard with >90% of the games population at < fractal level 10 just wouldn’t display well.

Or maybe the leader board will be in the feature release in march of 2014.

Or maybe they forgot to provide us a link to the leader board and its been working this whole time unseen by all.

Or they forgot about it.

Or they just don’t care.

Take your pick out of the above reasons. Only they know the what / where / why of it and they aren’t talking to the fractalites.

(edited by XarOneZeroNine.2374)

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I have another theory much like the Fractal weapon boxes that were advertised our Leader Board isn’t available yet because the required fractal level hasn’t been reached.

Source:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/No-fractal-skin-box-ever-dropped-Proof-API/3327283

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I have another theory much like the Fractal weapon boxes that were advertised our Leader Board isn’t available yet because the required fractal level hasn’t been reached.

Source:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/No-fractal-skin-box-ever-dropped-Proof-API/3327283

I can see what you are saying. Maybe they wanted to get an idea of how long it took people to get to and beat 50 and how much the higher levels are being played before they decided on how to implement the leader boards.

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

Maybe they wanted to get an idea of how long it took people to get to and beat 50 …

How long it took to beat level 50 ? You mean how many people cared enough about the agony hardcap to throw hundreds of gold away to beat it…
The only thing stopping most people at 49 from doing 50 is the level of required AR, and most people were just waiting for ascended armor to be released to do 50 (which will be a piece of cake once you get 2 or 3 ascended pieces).

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: overEnd.2947

overEnd.2947

Or maybe they want to forget about the fractal patch as fast as possible and skip all the updates that would remember them about it..

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

in my previous post I was drawing a comparison of how they handled the fractal weapon box which was poorly done (seriously who advertises an unavailable feature?) with how they are currently handling leader boards, also very poorly. That’s really about it.

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Let’s take a look at the amount of responses we got overall on anything about Fractured. Compared to any other update, the amount of communication provided was (and still is) close to none. Other than the issue with a Way Point in the reactor story instance, nothing has been done. Nothing. No bugs have been fixed, no issues have been resolved.
The said “Leaderboards” are nothing more than a list of people that reached level 49 or 50, nothing more. Which we all know is relatively pointless to have.

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Maybe they wanted to get an idea of how long it took people to get to and beat 50 …

How long it took to beat level 50 ? You mean how many people cared enough about the agony hardcap to throw hundreds of gold away to beat it…
The only thing stopping most people at 49 from doing 50 is the level of required AR, and most people were just waiting for ascended armor to be released to do 50 (which will be a piece of cake once you get 2 or 3 ascended pieces).

I realize all that. I was just trying to think a little positively about why they did it the way it was done. Although, with their track record of stuff like this it’s getting harder all the time to think that way.

Leaderboards?

in Fractured

Posted by: soulcakeduck.7036

soulcakeduck.7036

Do we know if FotM 50 completion if being credited on the leaderboard-we-can’t-see? or is unlocking it enough, since completing it doesn’t unlock 51?