Suggestion : new fractal level

in Fractured

Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

Just name is “Fractal Level v2” and make it start at 30. Hard mode fractals start at 31.
Everyone keeps their pointless “Fractal Level v1” number, can screenshot it if they want something to show for their accomplishment, and stops moaning.

in Fractured

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Just name is “Fractal Level v2” and make it start at 30. Hard mode fractals start at 31.
Everyone keeps their pointless “Fractal Level v1” number, can screenshot it if they want something to show for their accomplishment, and stops moaning.

That is seriously the most egoistical post I’ve seen so far on this forum. You’ve won. Knowing Anet, nothing will be done nor changed. And it’s not even about the number. You should read up a little more before you start posting stuff like this.

in Fractured

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

How can you say your fractal level is pointless when it effects the loot tables you get drops from? Even in these recent threads devs have said that drop rates improve the higher you go. The level isnt just about ego as it deals directly with rewards.

Also losing 20+ levels of time, effort, and frustration is nothing to scoff at. If you run fractals or not we as a whole, supportive gaming community should be upset and also concerned at what this could mean for the future of changing reward tiers in all aspects of the game.

in Fractured

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

um… wat?

I think that we are getting that from what I read on the patch preview:

Every fractal you enter above fractal level 30 will have a special Mistlock Instability which will add new difficulties to that level, or change the way you and your teammates play within it.

If they make them harder or change the mechanics it would be amazing, been running the same fractals for quite some months now (change the routine)

Attachments:

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Fractured

Romo.3709

How can you say your fractal level is pointless when it effects the loot tables you get drops from? Even in these recent threads devs have said that drop rates improve the higher you go. The level isnt just about ego as it deals directly with rewards.

Also losing 20+ levels of time, effort, and frustration is nothing to scoff at. If you run fractals or not we as a whole, supportive gaming community should be upset and also concerned at what this could mean for the future of changing reward tiers in all aspects of the game.

Next thing is resetting everyone’s WvW ranks down to 30, because now the ranks are account bound! That’s what players wanted, right?

in Fractured

Romo.3709

um… wat?

Every fractal you enter above fractal level 30 will have a special Mistlock Instability which will add new difficulties to that level, or change the way you and your teammates play within it.

If they make them harder or change the mechanics it would be amazing, been running the same fractals for quite some months now (change the routine)

Here you go:

“Also the difficulty scaling has been tweaked overall to create a slightly less difficult curve up to 50.”

in Fractured

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

um… wat?

Here you go:

“Also the difficulty scaling has been tweaked overall to create a slightly less difficult curve up to 50.”

That could simple mean there is a more linear curve unlike the current curve where there is a small difficulty jump between 20 and 28, but a much larger one between 28 and 30.

Even if they lowered the mobs health/damage the Mistlock Instabilities could easily make the higher levels much harder. If they did something like at level 50 if someone dies they can’t revive and no one can replace their slot far less people will finish max fotm.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

in Fractured

Romo.3709

um… wat?

Here you go:

That could simple mean there is a more linear curve unlike the current curve where there is a small difficulty jump between 20 and 28, but a much larger one between 28 and 30.

Even if they lowered the mobs health/damage the Mistlock Instabilities could easily make the higher levels much harder. If they did something like at level 50 if someone dies they can’t revive and no one can replace their slot far less people will finish max fotm.

I don’t get what you’re not understanding by “easier curve”. What you just suggested would not be an “easier curve”…

in Fractured

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

Next thing is resetting everyone’s WvW ranks down to 30, because now the ranks are account bound! That’s what players wanted, right?

If only that were true. Fact is the reset is a result of Fractal 30+ having new mechanics on top of adding the leaderboards and it is hard to make a determination where everyone truly stands on the leaderboards without some reset.

Do you have another solution? Feel free to drop it here.