daily frac chests, relation to level?

in Fractured

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I’m confused, it used to be chest from 10-18 (even only), chest from 20-28 (even only) 30-38 (even only).

So to get 3 chest you had to do 10+20+30.

But that’s changed now, but i still haven’t figured out how. So what as of now the most efficient way to get multriple daily chests?

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Fractured

Posted by: GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

GoddessOfTheWinds.2937

1-10 – Tier 1
11-20 – Tier 2
21-30 – Tier 3
31-40 – Tier 4
41-50 – Tier 5

You can have up to 5 dailies, though the daily at 1-10 is kind of crap.

Note that you don’t have to do even only fractals anymore as all levels have a boss fractal now. So you could do 9-19-29-39-49 for your dailies though you would probably select the easier Mistlock Instabilities for faster runs.

in Fractured

Phoebe Ascension.8437

That doenst sound right, cause someone told me ‘10+20 no longer give two separate daily chest’. I get suggestion ranging fro 1+8+18 to 2+10+18 now. And it’s very confusing.

in Fractured

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Lets make it more clear, if i want 2 daily chests giving rings, what would i have to do? Or i only care for the 20 bonus frac tokens in the chest, and i want 3 of them, what’s the easier (lowest level) possible to do them?

in Fractured

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Lets make it more clear, if i want 2 daily chests giving rings, what would i have to do? Or i only care for the 20 bonus frac tokens in the chest, and i want 3 of them, what’s the easier (lowest level) possible to do them?

I think (not tested) …

For 2 chests with rings a 10 and a 20.
For 3 easiest chests a 1, 10, and 20.

Note that before the patch if you were at reward level 1 you didn’t get a chest, so it’s possible that 2 may be the lowest that gives a chest, but I wouldn’t think so given that every level now rewards chests.

As far as I know, 10 and 20 are separate dailies, I think your friend might have been mistaken.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

in Fractured

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists
the chest from levels 1-10 can not give you a ring or weapon (but do still give pristine fractal relic and gold and regular relics and etc.)

in Fractured

Phoebe Ascension.8437

So 1+10 cannot be combined for daily? (to get 2x chest)?

That means 11+21 for two ring chests? Any confirmation would be great.

in Fractured

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

in my experience..

level 1 – 9 = daily chest. with gold, Pristine relic, and other loots.
level 10 – 19 = daily chest with Gold, Pristine relic, chance at ring, small chance at skin and other loots.
level 20 – 29 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at ring, chance at infused ring, small chance at skin, and other loots.
level 30 – 39 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at Infused ring, chance at skin and other loots.
level 40 – 49 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at infused ring, chance at skin, and other loots.
level 50 = same as 49,

so if you want to run multiple runs for chances at rings specifically, run 10, 20, 30, 40, 50,

or some other variant within those tiers. this is as least to the best of my understanding, as I am only mid 20’s right now. I cannot personally vouch for the drop table at the 30+ tiers.

in Fractured

Posted by: Geoffroy.3685

Geoffroy.3685

@Ropechef : the tiers actually are :

level 1 – 10 = daily chest. with gold, Pristine relic, and other loots.
level 11 – 20 = daily chest with Gold, Pristine relic, chance at ring, small chance at skin and other loots.
level 21 – 30 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at ring, chance at infused ring, small chance at skin, and other loots.
level 31 – 40 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at Infused ring, chance at skin and other loots.
level 41 – 50 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at infused ring, chance at skin, and other loots.

From my experience.

If you have enough AR, the best course seems to be : 10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50, since the instabilities at 40 and 50 are only a gear check (agony applied regularly).

You seem to need 50AR for fract. 40 and 70AR for fract. 50 (though the consensus is that 64AR is enough and relatively easily attainable — you only need each of your 3 agony slots equipped with +8 infusion).

Amelia Ivardottir — Falconeer (Greatsword & Bows Ranger) — Volcanus
Emmeline Ivardottir — Duelist (Sword & Focus Mesmer) — Sunrise / The Anomaly

in Fractured

Nabrok.9023

@Ropechef : the tiers actually are :

level 1 – 10 = daily chest. with gold, Pristine relic, and other loots.
level 11 – 20 = daily chest with Gold, Pristine relic, chance at ring, small chance at skin and other loots.
level 21 – 30 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at ring, chance at infused ring, small chance at skin, and other loots.
level 31 – 40 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at Infused ring, chance at skin and other loots.
level 41 – 50 = daily chest with gold, pristine relic, chance at infused ring, chance at skin, and other loots.

From my experience.

If you have enough AR, the best course seems to be : 10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50, since the instabilities at 40 and 50 are only a gear check (agony applied regularly).

You seem to need 50AR for fract. 40 and 70AR for fract. 50 (though the consensus is that 64AR is enough and relatively easily attainable — you only need each of your 3 agony slots equipped with +8 infusion).

Are you absolutely sure about that? Pre-patch there was no pristine relic from 1-9, the first one you get was at the beginning of the next tier at level 10.

All classes

in Fractured

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Are you absolutely sure about that? Pre-patch there was no pristine relic from 1-9, the first one you get was at the beginning of the next tier at level 10.

Yes it’s true, a friend of mine has been doing 1-9 fractals and has 7 of those Pristine Relics. I asked him if he actually did any 10+ but he told me “I’m afraid of the agony” xD

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Fractured

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

lvls21+ has a chance to give you an infused ring

If you need proof I’ve got 1 ring that I got infused and I’m only lvl22 or 23.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Fractured

Posted by: Marna Nindar.8120

Marna Nindar.8120

lvls21+ has a chance to give you an infused ring

If you need proof I’ve got 1 ring that I got infused and I’m only lvl22 or 23.

That was the case also before the patch. From 20 on you could get an infused ring, from 26 you were guaranteed to drop an infused one. Now you can drop normal at all levels.

in Fractured

Posted by: Ali.1904

Ali.1904

Why doesn’t anyone read Anets posts? ^^
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-changes-for-the-fractals-of-the-mists/

Reward updates:

You will be able to receive a special daily chest for finishing a boss fractal once per day. This chest will contain a number of items based on your current fractal level:

• Empyreal Fragments
  • Fractal Relics
  • A Pristine Fractal Relic
  • Gold

This boss chest will also have a chance at containing a number of other rare rewards. As your fractal level increases, so do the odds of obtaining these items:

• Fractal Weapon Skins (starting at level 10)
  • Ascended Rings (starting at level 10)
  • Ascended Weapons (starting at level 10)
  • Infused Ascended Rings (starting at level 20)

—> you can get 2 chests with minimal difference in difficulty if you do 10+11 ^^ got an Ascended item box the first boss lvl 10 I did after the patch

(edited by Ali.1904)

in Fractured

Posted by: ExCentya.4305

ExCentya.4305

Hey guys.

Me and a couple of friends got to the discussion where the fractal weapons drop and I noticed that it says two different things in the patch notes and on the wiki.

Not only does this apply to the fractal weapons but all other loot aswell so a clarification on what is dropping where is needed, or a simple update on the wiki/patch page.

Edit: here are the links,
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-changes-for-the-fractals-of-the-mists/#mistlock

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists

Attachments:

in Fractured

Posted by: Ali.1904

Ali.1904

well it took them nearly a week to update the tiers from x0-x9 to x1-y0 on the wiki and they simply let the “Possible Bonus” as it was.
Got a “WupWup” ascended box on 10 so wiki cleary isn’t up to date.

in Fractured

Nabrok.9023

It doesn’t help that in the live stream before the patch the devs actually said “ten to twenty, twenty to thirty”.

All classes